Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
My point is I don't like how we currently voting
Honestly I also was expecting araki sensei to lead us victory to making the day more active with his debates at the start of the game but we nowhere
Oh you say that him voting on his gut feeling is a bit new?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Isayama (Shad)

Because I have to vote for someone.

For tonight I might vote for Erinyes. Or Brandish ? I liked his panels but everyone is suspicious of him for being active in a game so I'm confused ? :XD
But why is Shad that someone?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will give the OMO weekly ranking for now:

1) Erinyes
2) Demonspeed
3)Brandish

I still cant figure out who is the most sus yet unfortunately.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Unfriendly reminder after today's shift you have to vote who for the spiciest mangaka worthy of company privileges!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And after that more panels you lazy bastards
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Unfriendly reminder after today's shift you have to vote who for the spiciest mangaka worthy of company privileges!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And after that more panels you lazy bastards

ok
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Votekill Isayama (Shad)

Because I have to vote for someone.

For tonight I might vote for Erinyes. Or Brandish ? I liked his panels but everyone is suspicious of him for being active in a game so I'm confused ? :XD
But why is Shad that someone?


At this point all I have is a revenge vote to cast!
@VoteKill Erinyes

I won't lie but I like the idea of piling on brand on the first day xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hll

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's been a strange day actually. Nothing much to go on really.
I'll vote kill Asako. Pretty much random
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
For now
Votekill Tatsumaki. Part random, part bc the avy stares right into my soul
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Votekill digitaldude
The hint he has given makes me think he is a Third Party.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill digitaldude
The hint he has given makes me think he is a Third Party.
Just wanted to say that no one hints to a TP hii
No one.....

Also hosts in voting post can u add who mangaka is with their username, I forget really fast and it can get overwhelming especially with how many peoples getting voted
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh you say that him voting on his gut feeling is a bit new?
No ?
I'm more saying he could been more aggressive early
He reminding me to his santa grocery win
I expected more of gry is what I'm saying
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
But why is Shad that someone?
It's mostly random.
He also said he might be a traitor. I'm a newbie here, but I suppose that's not a good thing.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill digitaldude
The hint he has given makes me think he is a Third Party.
Elaborate more on this ? Didn't you mention earlier about the game being slightly overwhelming? Or did I mix that up
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ah... a revenge on what, exactly....?
Just kidding it a random vote since you don't have any.
If I die I die, I won't try to save my skin today, no good target.

Right now I trust GrySun (slightly, he is the only one that reacted the way I expected him from my role reveal, so that makes him slightly town for now).

I distrust people that voted me of course and everybody else. Isn't it weird to focus on somebody that actually claimed something?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think he (gry) did mention not being able to be as active as normally (if I remember correctly). Perhaps that’s a factor to keep in mind here
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is someone gonna get sniped hmmm
Let leave it to chance, I think I can handle a 1/3 chance to die xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekil Shad!/ Isayama

Put more effort in those drawings, Isayama-kun!

Random vote

I will be short on time today, but will participate more from tomorrow on.
Remember the day I protected you, and you stabbed me in the back!!! Here we go again xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top