Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,822
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Lady pompom Here's Erin's post:
- Shad as Isayama Hajime ->he said he is honest to god vanilla townie , said he might be a traitor (or maybe he meant sleeper ?) #58
- MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda -> she's not sure if she already got the role, but she likes it a lot. #73
- Mazino as Takehiko Inoue
- Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi -> role fit in with the context of the game very well. #62
- Ustegius as Paru Itagaki -> has an active role #17
- SirSamuel016 as Kentaro Miura -> said role makes sense for how this game is built #67
- Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura
- gnut as Akira Toriyama -> Has an active role #30
- Hll as Boichi -> said hes townie #80
- Tatsumaki as ONE -> she said she has an active townie role #124
- Asako as Ichikawa Haruko -> Her role is active #81
- Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto -> Never had the role before #128
- Erinyes as Kaoru Mori -> Her role somehow is connected to her Irl, and it fits the game #91
- GrySun as Hirohiko Araki -> has an active role #10 said he's townie #56 + not exactly happy with his role #100
- Lady pompom as Akira Amano -> She never had the role before, and for some reasons, she likes it more than any other she had. #89
- Holt as Tite Kubo
- digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi -> doesnt have the potatoe, but has a role #25, he s not plain townie #75
We've now had Holt claim he has an active role:
I'm currently in transit and I don't want to skim through posts. I'm pretty glad that this time, there are fewer posts so I don't want to skip anything. @SirSamuel016 per your tag I'm an active role
Brandish also has to have an active role thanks to my result, and the way he's acted after my result :hmmNow we just wait for @Mazino 👀 Hearing he tried to last-second vote kill me has me wondering why he'd do such a scummy thing to me. Maybe he's just jealous that Berserk is better than Vagabond :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm gonna hit the hay now, have a good one guys :)

I will however place an initial vote now based upon my result. Votekill Brandish
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Something is off about how you are digging:catshrug
I don't think prying for more information is sus. Not trying to such is imho more sus. Sure it's helpful for the scum as well, but town needs to know as well to make their deductions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Especially the wording


Stuff like this...I know there is average numbers of mafia vs town....but there could be other factors like multiple 3rd parties.
But seems you are sure there are 4....
I said atleast 4. You know the rules of the game right? With this many players, a stantard setup would be 4 or 5 mafia. Might change though if there are third parties or stuff.

Why you guys on the top 3 are so defensive about your status?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,654
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think prying for more information is sus. Not trying to such is imho more sus. Sure it's helpful for the scum as well, but town needs to know as well to make their deductions.
I think he doesn‘t like the way you do it, not the act itself. Wordings and such.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Worst case the whole top 3 are mafia. I doubt that’s the case though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*It is obviously not the case lmao I cannot english today 😂
No, it's not the worse case, because according to my pet peeve theory, it is alwats just 1 of the 3. 😉
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think he doesn‘t like the way you do it, not the act itself. Wordings and such.
Oh. Then could he spesify? What about it makes it sus? @gnut
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Idk about all this, why would a Brandish Santa have me be the first gift recipient, especially for an extra role?
Didn't you say it yourself - your are in the top. People trust you you should not be doubted. :nod
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,217
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom Here's Erin's post:


We've now had Holt claim he has an active role:


Brandish also has to have an active role thanks to my result, and the way he's acted after my result :hmmNow we just wait for @Mazino 👀 Hearing he tried to last-second vote kill me has me wondering why he'd do such a scummy thing to me. Maybe he's just jealous that Berserk is better than Vagabond :teehee
Thanks.<_>


Updated list, @Erinyes thanks for your work, may your manga become even more successful in other company.





- Shad as Isayama Hajime ->he said he is honest to god vanilla townie , said he might be a traitor (or maybe he meant sleeper ?) #58 Lynched D1- Vanilla townie
- MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda -> she's not sure if she already got the role, but she likes it a lot. #73
- Mazino as Takehiko Inoue
- Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi -> role fit in with the context of the game very well. Likes his role.
- Ustegius as Paru Itagaki -> has an active role #17
- SirSamuel016 as Kentaro Miura -> said role makes sense for how this game is built, Claims spy.
- Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura
- gnut as Akira Toriyama -> Has an active role #30
- Hll as Boichi -> said hes townie #80
- Tatsumaki as ONE -> she said she has an active townie role #124
- Asako as Ichikawa Haruko -> Her role is active #81
- Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto -> Never had the role before #128
- Erinyes as Kaoru Mori -> Her role somehow is connected to her Irl, and it fits the game , Died N1 as Town Pirate
- GrySun as Hirohiko Araki -> has an active role #10 said he's townie #56 + not exactly happy with his role #100
- Lady pompom as Akira Amano -> She never had the role before, and for some reasons, she likes it more than any other she had. #89
- Holt as Tite Kubo- says he has an active role.
- digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi -> doesnt have the potatoe, but has a role #25, he s not plain townie #75






Actions/Developments

N1

Samuel
- claims he spied on Brandish, Brandish targeted Gry(?)
Gry- received a secondary role that is “mainish full role” from a supposed Santa gift.
Demonspeed- claims to have the hot potato currently


​
If I missed something, you can tag me and tell and I can keep updating.

So far I also suspect Ust,but he could just be a townie trying to understand mafia moves. I would like to hear more from otyers before jumping into a lynch, Bran might also be the Santa or some other role, but if Gry is not lying, someone did give him a second role, which fits Santa existence in the game.

I will come back later.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Why isn't DD vote on Brandish in the count?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks.<_>


Updated list, @Erinyes thanks for your work, may your manga become even more successful in other company.





- Shad as Isayama Hajime ->he said he is honest to god vanilla townie , said he might be a traitor (or maybe he meant sleeper ?) #58 Lynched D1- Vanilla townie
- MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda -> she's not sure if she already got the role, but she likes it a lot. #73
- Mazino as Takehiko Inoue
- Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi -> role fit in with the context of the game very well. Likes his role.
- Ustegius as Paru Itagaki -> has an active role #17
- SirSamuel016 as Kentaro Miura -> said role makes sense for how this game is built, Claims spy.
- Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura
- gnut as Akira Toriyama -> Has an active role #30
- Hll as Boichi -> said hes townie #80
- Tatsumaki as ONE -> she said she has an active townie role #124
- Asako as Ichikawa Haruko -> Her role is active #81
- Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto -> Never had the role before #128
- Erinyes as Kaoru Mori -> Her role somehow is connected to her Irl, and it fits the game , Died N1 as Town Pirate
- GrySun as Hirohiko Araki -> has an active role #10 said he's townie #56 + not exactly happy with his role #100
- Lady pompom as Akira Amano -> She never had the role before, and for some reasons, she likes it more than any other she had. #89
- Holt as Tite Kubo- says he has an active role.
- digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi -> doesnt have the potatoe, but has a role #25, he s not plain townie #75






Actions/Developments

N1

Samuel
- claims he spied on Brandish, Brandish targeted Gry(?)
Gry- received a secondary role that is “mainish full role” from a supposed Santa gift.
Demonspeed- claims to have the hot potato currently


​
If I missed something, you can tag me and tell and I can keep updating.

So far I also suspect Ust,but he could just be a townie trying to understand mafia moves. I would like to hear more from otyers before jumping into a lynch, Bran might also be the Santa or some other role, but if Gry is not lying, someone did give him a second role, which fits Santa existence in the game.

I will come back later.
Is there a big jump into a lynch though? Lot of talk, but just two votes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,654
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn't you say it yourself - your are in the top. People trust you you should not be doubted. :nod
What does that mean? Santa is not pro-town, why would he help town? Even more so, giving first gifts to new players could lead to them not making use of them properly because they‘re new, or to them not revealing it(since I can‘t believe Santa would want his presence known on D2 already).
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
What does that mean? Santa is not pro-town, why would he help town? Even more so, giving first gifts to new players could lead to them not making use of them properly because they‘re new, or to them not revealing it(since I can‘t believe Santa would want his presence known on D2 already).
But maybe you are not town - the vote really doesn't proof anything, just peoples gut feelings. Maybe he just likes you, you know? Besides are there really any new players + it is a little belittling to presume they couldn't make use of the gifts.

If I were Santa I'd give the gift to people I knew could make use of them just in any interesting way, you definitely being one. Also if I'd play Santa, I'd be slightly pro town, especially early, because directing the attention to mafia, takes more time. I mean, helping the town to get the 4 mafias is already 4 days on Santas goal.

I'd prefer to get rid of Santa early. The longer it drags, the closer he gets to his goals, and the probability that some difficult circumstances happen rise. Like let's say we are at day 5, we need to kill Santa, but that means mafia is gonna persist one more day, cutting down town numbers, making it harder again.

Besides, Santa could as well help mafia as town. The gifts can also brings more chaos and randomness, which is usually to mafias benefit.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
There is also the chance I was targetted by more people than just Santa, like your occasional friendly N1 Doctors and such.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gajeel had so few posts, feels like he was absent D1. Yet still given votes on the poll by @Mazino @SirSamuel016 @MarmaladeSky . Why is that?

Also interesting that @Holt gave his 3 votes to Pompom, Hll and Tatsumaki, very odd choices.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



What is there to defend himself for? If you really did target me then you should be able to vouch for him being town Spy.
beside you and eryn he gave me the feeling of being townie, thats why.

Pirate death is no good.

Reckon we should get info out of the three players who didn't reveal anything last phase according to Erin's last update first off:



@Mazino @Brandish μ @Holt Any hints? And did you do anything at night?
I see one of the three online now 👀 Hello @Mazino , would you mind co-operating with town and giving us a hint/claim regarding your role?
@Lady pompom Here's Erin's post:


We've now had Holt claim he has an active role:


Brandish also has to have an active role thanks to my result, and the way he's acted after my result :hmmNow we just wait for @Mazino 👀 Hearing he tried to last-second vote kill me has me wondering why he'd do such a scummy thing to me. Maybe he's just jealous that Berserk is better than Vagabond :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm gonna hit the hay now, have a good one guys :)

I will however place an initial vote now based upon my result. Votekill Brandish
nth to do with vagabond, i was late a minute thx to my crappy phone but that aside, i just believed grysuns reasoning that the probability of shad being a vanilla is high due to recent games, so i thought who i could change my vote to and decided for you since i kinda had a good feeling about eryn. that was also what i wrote in the post.

about a hint, yeah. lets say this. i could be responsible for eryn
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
That's what you'd like right? If the mafia at that point of game is in the spot, that there is just one mafioso left, or for some reason it's obvious who the remaining mafia are, they might as well let the Santa win rather than give it to town.

There is just too many uncertainties to letting Santa live for long. I'm gonna stick to killing Santa, unless someone makes a very convincing argument towards a mafia suspect. I'd rather vote for the the pretty sure case, instead of trying to guess and go wrong.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Oh damn, it seems you base part of your assumptions on past games and experiences. I can't analyse so well since it's my first game. Hopefully my role can help me with the skill gap.
If anyone wants to argument more on what make Ustegius sus I would be happy to hear it since for now I'm clueless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, after reading Santa's descriptions, I also think that he doesn't feel too threatening FOR NOW. I agree that if we manage to find a good mafia sus before the time is up, they should take priority.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,411
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh damn, it seems you base part of your assumptions on past games and experiences. I can't analyse so well since it's my first game. Hopefully my role can help me with the skill gap.
If anyone wants to argument more on what make Ustegius sus I would be happy to hear it since for now I'm clueless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, after reading Santa's descriptions, I also think that he doesn't feel too threatening FOR NOW. I agree that if we manage to find a good mafia sus before the time is up, they should take priority.
Any suggestions?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
If anyone wants to argument more on what make Ustegius sus I would be happy to hear it since for now I'm clueless.
Gry's argument is really the only one, and that isn't even a direct argument. It is just based on that if someone of yesterdays mega-tie is mafia, I'm the most likely suspect, because I was the last one to be added on it.

But nothing solid from others. Just feels and seems. I think I name dropped all of those who have suspected me on my early day focus group, so might be just that.

But yeah, I'm re-reading and trying to think other options, but this far I think Brand is the safest bet. And if he is Santa, then we have Samuel confirmed townie.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why did Mazino get a penalty vote? I'm pretty sure he voted last day phase. I think it was Isayama.

For Santa, I don't see the point in focusing on Brandish right now, Sam could be paranoid. It's only Day 2, so the detective(s) could just investigate Brandish tonight and maybe confirm their sanity, or/and the prostitute could block him. Also, since you don't believe Brand could be mafia because of the votes last day phase, I doubt anyone would actually lie and say they got a present during the night if the prostitute indeed blocked the Santa.


However, this suggestion puts the focus of two good roles on one player so that sucks. It's still a possibility though
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Why did Mazino get a penalty vote? I'm pretty sure he voted last day phase. I think it was Isayama.
I think it was a late vote. Someone else saw it too.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think it was a late vote. Someone else saw it too.
It wasn't. That was his votechange.

VOTE for ISAYAMA HAJIME since vanilla is always an easy claim and voting it imo the path of least harm for the beginning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess there are two ways to interpret his post. I saw it as a votekill, but maybe hosts didn't see it that way since it didn't say ''votekill'' person.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
It wasn't. That was his votechange.
What you quoted isn't in the right format, so maybe the editorial department was strict with it? Dunno otherwise. Is there a new role that I'm not familiar with that might be the cause?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top