The constant sense of dread is quite something eh?Assassin annoying, it's cool to watch as a host or mafia but he really annoying if you're against the guy
The constant sense of dread is quite something eh?Assassin annoying, it's cool to watch as a host or mafia but he really annoying if you're against the guy
New players are usually more cautious when Mafia.I supposed I should be touched you think I actually have a playstyle.
Honest question: Is it possible to have more than 1 det + a spy in the same game ?
Or cointoss.Had to look illusion up. Shapeshifter is new. Seems tricky. Does an illusion still have their ability? So she was targeted or died protecting someone?
Well I targeted Demon. He is still alive. Might not be insane.
All‘s possible.I supposed I should be touched you think I actually have a playstyle.
Honest question: Is it possible to have more than 1 det + a spy in the same game ?
Thats why i said ... might.Or cointoss.
Isn‘t he immune?It's clear that if Ust doesn't get DKed today he is Mafia.
There is no reason to spare a Det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah if i understood it right, 1st place is immune to everythingWait, he is immune to that as well...
The Shapeshifter probably targetted you, but PomPom saved you and sacrificed herself instead. A true love story.I just hope the scummy SS kept away from me because I get targetted/killed often, at least the targeting of Pom shows they tried to first turn less attention-getting players first.
Don‘t forget the part where I put her spirit to rest the night after...The Shapeshifter probably targetted you, but PomPom saved you and sacrificed herself instead. A true love story.
You were my target. I already shared it@Mazino Who did you target last night?
I think opening post did say it though.It just came to mind. Wouldn't they announce that new roles are in this game since Necro is one of the tested roles? It was the case last game.
Or is it irrelevant because they are listed in the Rules thread?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---