Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Assassin annoying, it's cool to watch as a host or mafia but he really annoying if you're against the guy
The constant sense of dread is quite something eh?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,701
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I supposed I should be touched you think I actually have a playstyle.

Honest question: Is it possible to have more than 1 det + a spy in the same game ?
New players are usually more cautious when Mafia.

Yes, it's possible.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Had to look illusion up. Shapeshifter is new. Seems tricky. Does an illusion still have their ability? So she was targeted or died protecting someone?
Well I targeted Demon. He is still alive. Might not be insane.
Or cointoss.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,701
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's clear that if Ust doesn't get DKed today he is Mafia.

There is no reason to spare a Det.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,701
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, he is immune to that as well...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's clear that if Ust doesn't get DKed today he is Mafia.

There is no reason to spare a Det.
Isn‘t he immune?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But this eagerness is pretty cute Demon.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just hope the scummy SS kept away from me because I get targetted/killed often, at least the targeting of Pom shows they tried to first turn less attention-getting players first.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I just hope the scummy SS kept away from me because I get targetted/killed often, at least the targeting of Pom shows they tried to first turn less attention-getting players first.
The Shapeshifter probably targetted you, but PomPom saved you and sacrificed herself instead. A true love story.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The Shapeshifter probably targetted you, but PomPom saved you and sacrificed herself instead. A true love story.
Don‘t forget the part where I put her spirit to rest the night after...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
A modern Romeo and Juliet tale I see
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yo @Gajeel you said you have an active role right? Could you specify ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So all this aside, we need a new lead. SS existence being known doesn‘t really help us with our next lynch target.

I kinda trust DD, although maybe I shouldn‘t. Necro would fit the game with tons of active roles though.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I'm not sure if I buy that claim mainly because DD does seem a little more calm and quiet in comparison to other games. Not sure if that's enough to distrust him though
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,701
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
It just came to mind. Wouldn't they announce that new roles are in this game since Necro is one of the tested roles? It was the case last game.

Or is it irrelevant because they are listed in the Rules thread?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It just came to mind. Wouldn't they announce that new roles are in this game since Necro is one of the tested roles? It was the case last game.

Or is it irrelevant because they are listed in the Rules thread?
I think opening post did say it though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm I can‘t find the text, I could swear it said it as some point. Or I took the Hot Potato being in mechanics as confirmation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top