Ust do you know why they‘d kill a Det they know is Naive? Can‘t be anything else with her results.By my logic Tatsu was naive, Gry is Insane or Paranoid so I'm sane.
I think the mafia really are among gnut, Gajeel and Mazino.
Ust do you know why they‘d kill a Det they know is Naive? Can‘t be anything else with her results.By my logic Tatsu was naive, Gry is Insane or Paranoid so I'm sane.
I think the mafia really are among gnut, Gajeel and Mazino.
Okay that makes sense so no use using my necropowers on her.Not possible, Tatsumaki was obviously Naive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have no clue. By all means you should be dead. Or maybe DD who could still stir the pot.Ust do you know why they‘d kill a Det they know is Naive? Can‘t be anything else with her results.
Tatsu can‘t be Insane, DD I politely ask you to get your shit together man.Lemme check again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay tatsumatsu was insane one. So you are sane and gry is naive?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait gry is paranoid.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why is @MarmaladeSky name in red in the graphic?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What do you think of my theory that Demon was assassinated because of the lynch post order, and Mazino killed Tatsu with Insane Doctor because he is a Traitor?I'm trying to think why Tatsu died instead of Gry, the most obvious target imho, and only reason I can think of that they thought Gry would be protected. So Maz claim is real? That'd leave gnut and Gajeel on my list. But only 2 mafia really?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have no clue. By all means you should be dead. Or maybe DD who could still stir the pot.
Oh so you mean that they "wasted" the day kill, because they couldn't have guessed the SS thing happening (no one really could).What do you think of my theory that Demon was assassinated because of the lynch post order, and Mazino killed Tatsu with Insane Doctor because he is a Traitor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I‘m immune to Assassin this day and next night, should be enough time to find the last mafia.The effects come into power immediately and will last until the end of Night 4
Oh oopsShe came 4th last day so cant vote on the poll but did anyway.
I mean, Tatsu would be explained by Insane Doc Mazino, he even said he‘d target people he distrusts and he said multiple times he doesn‘t trust her. But he said he didn‘t target her, and I don‘t see why he‘d lie as it doesn‘t make him more or less town to have killed Tatsu.Oh so you mean that they "wasted" the day kill, because they couldn't have guessed the SS thing happening (no one really could).
That's actually makes sense. But doesn't explain Tatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But yeah, gnut and Gajeel are most sus right now.
Oh yeah I could also be mentor...lets not forget Erin was recruited....gtfohIt can only be gajeel and gnut...

You could jsut say your role...Oh yeah I could also be mentor...lets not forget Erin was recruited....gtfoh![]()
NahYou could jsut say your role...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---