Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
By my logic Tatsu was naive, Gry is Insane or Paranoid so I'm sane.

I think the mafia really are among gnut, Gajeel and Mazino.
Ust do you know why they‘d kill a Det they know is Naive? Can‘t be anything else with her results.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm trying to think why Tatsu died instead of Gry, the most obvious target imho, and only reason I can think of that they thought Gry would be protected. So Maz claim is real? That'd leave gnut and Gajeel on my list. But only 2 mafia really?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ust do you know why they‘d kill a Det they know is Naive? Can‘t be anything else with her results.
I have no clue. By all means you should be dead. Or maybe DD who could still stir the pot.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lemme check again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay tatsumatsu was insane one. So you are sane and gry is naive?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait gry is paranoid.
Tatsu can‘t be Insane, DD I politely ask you to get your shit together man.
--- Double Post Merged, ---




Don't break your back working so hard



​
1x- Digitaldude [#771]

[1/7]Votes
❌Mazino

Day 4 Ends in 24 hours
Countdown​
Why is @MarmaladeSky name in red in the graphic?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And why is Hll voting Gajeel consistently every poll? If someone has more time rn than me, can you compile the night poll votes of all living players? I‘m sure something‘s weird there.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm trying to think why Tatsu died instead of Gry, the most obvious target imho, and only reason I can think of that they thought Gry would be protected. So Maz claim is real? That'd leave gnut and Gajeel on my list. But only 2 mafia really?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I have no clue. By all means you should be dead. Or maybe DD who could still stir the pot.
What do you think of my theory that Demon was assassinated because of the lynch post order, and Mazino killed Tatsu with Insane Doctor because he is a Traitor?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The lovely endgame where I start mistrusting everyone.

DD, Ust and Mazino are really sounding genuine but we‘re out of scums like this. Gnut and Gajeel?

I suppose there is still Marma but unless Ust is mafia or a 2nd Naive Det she should be confirmed.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Funny...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
What do you think of my theory that Demon was assassinated because of the lynch post order, and Mazino killed Tatsu with Insane Doctor because he is a Traitor?
Oh so you mean that they "wasted" the day kill, because they couldn't have guessed the SS thing happening (no one really could).

That's actually makes sense. But doesn't explain Tatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But yeah, gnut and Gajeel are most sus right now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The effects come into power immediately and will last until the end of Night 4
So I‘m immune to Assassin this day and next night, should be enough time to find the last mafia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I asked yesterday why Gaj was trusted by Ust and Maz...no one gave me an answer and I still don't see why/what got him that status...but oh well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh so you mean that they "wasted" the day kill, because they couldn't have guessed the SS thing happening (no one really could).

That's actually makes sense. But doesn't explain Tatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But yeah, gnut and Gajeel are most sus right now.
I mean, Tatsu would be explained by Insane Doc Mazino, he even said he‘d target people he distrusts and he said multiple times he doesn‘t trust her. But he said he didn‘t target her, and I don‘t see why he‘d lie as it doesn‘t make him more or less town to have killed Tatsu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My Santa-given secondary role is an active role btw, I tried bluffing that I have some trap role like Bomb to not get killed, maybe it worked. But no use pretending it anymore, and I‘m immune for a full cycle.
Unfortunately I cannot use both that role and Det at same night and thought Det is better.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You could jsut say your role...
Nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Host...my penalty vote plz tyvm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

One of the dets is definitely playing us like a fiddle...come on 3dets on top of spy,mort and spirit medium...little overkill on investigating no?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top