Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you telling us you are the assassin,, which you got as a gift from Brandish Gry?
Can't say I didn't consider that to be honest but really... that'd be one hell of a gift lmao.
:hmph
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,673
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are you telling us you are the assassin,, which you got as a gift from Brandish Gry?
Can't say I didn't consider that to be honest but really... that'd be one hell of a gift lmao.
Would be crazy imbalanced had he gifted that to a townie though, so pretty sure he only had town roles as secondaries. Told my gift already, it was Prostitute.

DD could‘ve confirmed me this night with Mortician usage so you know for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually now that I think about it they‘re done even with another member, if I‘m not daykilled I can investigate again, if I am daykilled DD can use my role too.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mnmh, suppose we still could get fucked over if gnut really is a freeman or something. Which I doubt tbh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Would be crazy imbalanced had he gifted that to a townie though, so pretty sure he only had town roles as secondaries. Told my gift already, it was Prostitute.

DD could‘ve confirmed me this night with Mortician usage so you know for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually now that I think about it they‘re done even with another member, if I‘m not daykilled I can investigate again, if I am daykilled DD can use my role too.
You wont be daykilled...haha...why ypu guys waiting on me...but guess what you are exposed mister with my death
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Meh, I'm going to bed so see you guys later

Votelock gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mnmh, suppose we still could get fucked over if gnut really is a freeman or something. Which I doubt tbh
No

Im not freeman...::catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh, I'm going to bed so see you guys later

Votelock gnut
Sounds like a plan....go to sleep...fuk dis shit xD

Same.....gn8 this is getting tiresome.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Living the life...votelock gry-lie
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria


Since everyone has voted and everyone except @Hll has already vote locked the day phase will most likely end earlier. ​
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So quiet here today.
I had a dream about Mafia Game last night and in this dream Gry was both orange mafia AND red mafia.
So that was kind of weird.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Votelock gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hopefully they dont make yall whollow in misery for 12hrs...cause believe me they kill one of you...thats a wrap.
Gg mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will give my thoughts at the end.
I sincerely hope you don't blame me for this loss...me not revealing surely doesn't equal being scum:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---

See this face in your nightmares

 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I really don’t see why you are being so stubborn about revealing tbh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top