Are you telling us you are the assassin,, which you got as a gift from Brandish Gry?
Can't say I didn't consider that to be honest but really... that'd be one hell of a gift lmao.

Are you telling us you are the assassin,, which you got as a gift from Brandish Gry?
Can't say I didn't consider that to be honest but really... that'd be one hell of a gift lmao.

Would be crazy imbalanced had he gifted that to a townie though, so pretty sure he only had town roles as secondaries. Told my gift already, it was Prostitute.Are you telling us you are the assassin,, which you got as a gift from Brandish Gry?
Can't say I didn't consider that to be honest but really... that'd be one hell of a gift lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You wont be daykilled...haha...why ypu guys waiting on me...but guess what you are exposed mister with my deathWould be crazy imbalanced had he gifted that to a townie though, so pretty sure he only had town roles as secondaries. Told my gift already, it was Prostitute.
DD could‘ve confirmed me this night with Mortician usage so you know for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually now that I think about it they‘re done even with another member, if I‘m not daykilled I can investigate again, if I am daykilled DD can use my role too.
NoMnmh, suppose we still could get fucked over if gnut really is a freeman or something. Which I doubt tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds like a plan....go to sleep...fuk dis shit xDMeh, I'm going to bed so see you guys later
Votelock gnut
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Played too much mafia game?So quiet here today.
I had a dream about Mafia Game last night and in this dream Gry was both orange mafia AND red mafia.
So that was kind of weird.

Must be itPlayed too much mafia game?![]()
Just rubbing their faces in it...you are a real piece of work smhSo, victory post being written yet?
You came farther than the 3 other TP groups, that‘s something to feel proud of.Just rubbing their faces in it...you are a real piece of work smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I sincerely hope you don't blame me for this loss...me not revealing surely doesn't equal being scumI will give my thoughts at the end.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
When Im lynched will be the ah-ha moment...I really don’t see why you are being so stubborn about revealing tbh