Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
​

This is Moegara from the One Piece forum, as most people here know me as.

@Kiki and @Cyanobacteria brought to my attention that most most active staffers have a thread like this and suggested I follow suit, so here we are.

I don't really know what I should say about myself here, but any and all questions and suggestions are welcomed.
 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Welcome back. Did you get banned from arguing too hard with King Moe or something? :XD I missed the entire thing.
Yea Goldb banned me for spam......again. I blocked Moe and that's the end of it.

And, most importantly, what's fw?
fw = fuck with
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
How you doing? :nod
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh, that username change
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hv u read Worlds of War?
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Supes issues in Future State

I haven't read Future State. I'm not up to date with DC. Is the event good? I like his Spartacus look.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Damn, and Mister Miracle is in it? I like him a lot too.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I haven't read Future State. I'm not up to date with DC. Is the event good? I like his Spartacus look.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Damn, and Mister Miracle is in it? I like him a lot too.
havent read it yet either tbh, am just liking the covers and asking if you like the story. yeah agree with you I like it too

I think so... and Midnighter, I heard
--- Double Post Merged, ---

haha....


 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
King Moe after the last 3 chapters seeing Zoro whilst Sanji is still lost

 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
King Moe after the last 3 chapters seeing Zoro whilst Sanji is still lost

King Moe would be commenting how Zoro is nothing without Enma because Apoo and "nerfed Kamazo" knocked him out. :XD

But I bet he always cries on the inside.

I still remember all those comments about how "Luffy would never share his fight with Kaido with no one from the crew" and how "Zoro can't compete with the other supernova captains who for some reason should be equal to Luffy". Or "it would be a better feat if he fights a YC than Kaido anyway", "he will fight Queen while Sanji fights King". Or "Zoro was using Enma against gifters and he's still weaker than them". Hell, even in the chapter Marco was carrying Zoro to the top, King Moe kept saying Zoro wouldn't reach it and he'd fall. :catshrug Hell, after these chapters, I'm more sure than ever that Zoro can destroy Kidd. He's no Magneto.

I'm not even focusing on Zoro when I read these chapters. Big Mom got scared for a second by a slash from a swordsman that hasn't mastered Enma yet? I'm really gonna rejoice when a certain much stronger swordsman with a certain black supreme grade sword starts delivering stronger slashes than that one without missing. :feelsgoodman
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
King Moe would be commenting how Zoro is nothing without Enma because Apoo and "nerfed Kamazo" knocked him out. :XD

But I bet he always cries on the inside.

I still remember all those comments about how "Luffy would never share his fight with Kaido with no one from the crew" and how "Zoro can't compete with the other supernova captains who for some reason should be equal to Luffy". Or "it would be a better feat if he fights a YC than Kaido anyway", "he will fight Queen while Sanji fights King". Or "Zoro was using Enma against gifters and he's still weaker than them". Hell, even in the chapter Marco was carrying Zoro to the top, King Moe kept saying Zoro wouldn't reach it and he'd fall. :catshrug Hell, after these chapters, I'm more sure than ever that Zoro can destroy Kidd. He's no Magneto.

I'm not even focusing on Zoro when I read these chapters. Big Mom got scared for a second by a slash from a swordsman that hasn't mastered Enma yet? I'm really gonna rejoice when a certain much stronger swordsman with a certain black supreme grade sword starts delivering stronger slashes than that one without missing. :feelsgoodman
Yea I'm starting to think that with his mastery of Haki, he can render Law and Kidd's DF usless. Too bad he is perma banned I think. I would've loved to troll him.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
long time so speak. clark is trending on twitter



some clark supplies


source

 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
long time so speak. clark is trending on twitter



some clark supplies


source

Love that second picture. Black suit + beard is just the best.

Why is he trending? Because of the movies?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Love that second picture. Black suit + beard is just the best.

Why is he trending? Because of the movies?
true. I gasped when I first saw it

yep
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Pissed at how Oda is treating Sanji
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Pissed at how Oda is treating Sanji
Not gonna lie, it pissed me too. But at least he'll get a cool fight soon, probably against Jack.

It doesn't make up to me for his personality in the previous chapters but it's something.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Not gonna lie, it pissed me too. But at least he'll get a cool fight soon, probably against Jack.

It doesn't make up to me for his personality in the previous chapters but it's something.
Thoughts on Zoro's showing lately.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Thoughts on Zoro's showing lately.
I'm waiting to see if he's alive after fighting Hybrid KAido and Big Mom offscreen. If he's on the floor and that's it I'll be very disappointed in Oda's choices.

But... I liked the part of the fight that we saw. It hyped me a damn lot when he missed the slash. That moment was more epic than when he actually got him with the Tatsumaki.
 
Top