Team - God Serena and Jellal vs Wahl and Bloodman | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team God Serena and Jellal vs Wahl and Bloodman

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
God Serena

Jellal

VS

Wahl

Bloodman

Conditions
God Serena is allowed to use the five elements he has shown (Lightning Dragon, Purgatory Dragon, Cavern Dragon, Sea King Dragon, and Gale Dragon)
God Serena is serious from the start/he does not play around
Wahl starts in Assault Mode
Jellal has access and uses all of the magic that he has shown in the series
Bloodman's Magic Bane Particles do not negatively affect Serena & Jellal/They do not get sick or weakened by it (He can use the Bane Particles in any other way he wants)
Everyone is bloodlusted
Jellal has the power-level he did in the Alvarez Arc

Restrictions
None

Intent
To Kill

Starting Distance
30 Feet

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wall takes out Jellal and Bloodman takes out Serena.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
wahl might be able to handle jellal.
serena has no chance against bloodman. so this will end with wahl and bloodman taking out jellal

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Jellal should be able to take Wahl. Serena might be able to do the same to Bloodman

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So, who's touching Bloodman?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
That doesn't bypass his intangibility.
Sure it does. See Rogue vs Bloodman. Or even Juvia vs Keyes. All God Serena has to do is punch his fist inside Bloodman and explode him with Sea Dragons Array, then it's all over.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sure it does. See Rogue vs Bloodman. Or even Juvia vs Keyes. All God Serena has to do is punch his fist inside Bloodman and explode him with Sea Dragons Array, then it's all over.
That's not how it works. Gajeel tried punching to and it was useless.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
That's not how it works. Gajeel tried punching to and it was useless.
It is.
Gajeel can't make water burst out of his fist. God Serena can.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It is.
Gajeel can't make water burst out of his fist. God Serena can.
Well no it's not because we saw it not work.
So can Bloodman by waving his hand. So what?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well no it's not because we saw it not work.
So can Bloodman by waving his hand. So what?
Except we did see it work when Rogue damaged him.
Who cares if Bloodman can do it too? Are we arguing that God Serena is intangible? God Serena can kill Bloodman with water just like Juvia did to Keyes.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Except we did see it work when Rogue damaged him.
Who cares if Bloodman can do it too? Are we arguing that God Serena is intangible? God Serena can kill Bloodman with water just like Juvia did to Keyes.
Not when Bloodman chooses to go intangible right away.

No he can't

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Not when Bloodman chooses to go intangible right away.

No he can't
Makes no difference. Rogue had an extended battle with him, Bloodman was beaten. Bloodman isn't immune to attacks that aren't physical, we don't even know if he's immune to anything that isn't iron tbh. The only attacks he's avoided are Gajeel's. Every fighter here can hurt Bloodman.

Why not? Juvia did it.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Makes no difference. Rogue had an extended battle with him, Bloodman was beaten. Bloodman isn't immune to attacks that aren't physical, we don't even know if he's immune to anything that isn't iron tbh. The only attacks he's avoided are Gajeel's. Every fighter here can hurt Bloodman.
Yes he is. The Historia for whatever reason chose to not go intangible. However, his alive version did. No one can hurt him until you show that they can bypass his intangibility which you have not. Gajeel can specifically because he inhaled the MBP.

Because Juvia has shown to do it. Not only has GS never tried that, it would be fanfic to claim he wins like that.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yes he is. The Historia for whatever reason chose to not go intangible. However, his alive version did.

Because Juvia has shown not to do it. Not only has GS never tried that, it would be fanfic to claim he wins like that.
That version of Bloodman is intangible too, he phases through Gajeel's swords.
Bloodman's been hurt by non-physical attacks, he's never avoided non physical attacks, ergo, non physical attacks work on him. Unless you're going to show me Bloodman being immune to something other than physical attacks, or even immune to something other than iron... No? Didn't think so.

Nothing fanfic about it. Water works on him, God Serena can hurt him. Everyone here can

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
That version of Bloodman is intangible too, he phases through Gajeel's swords.
Bloodman's been hurt by non-physical attacks, he's never avoided non physical attacks, ergo, non physical attacks work on him. Unless you're going to show me Bloodman being immune to something other than physical attacks, or even immune to something other than iron... No? Didn't think so.
He's avoided them here:

Just for the fun of it, here's him avoiding punches:

Gajeel could only bypass it because there was iron in the MBP:

Now will you show me a scan?

Nothing fanfic about it. Water works on him, God Serena can hurt him. Everyone here can
Show me right now GS going into a water body and doing that. You can't. Just like you can't prove anything you're saying. GS uses water? Bloodman freezes it.
Show me how any of them are going to bypass his intangibility. You saying "punch" or "kick" isn't proof btw.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Physical, physical and.... how about that. More physical.
Show you a scan of what? Keyes getting killed by water? Of Bloodman getting hurt by Rogue? I mean I can if you like, but I think at this point we both know I'm right.

GS doesn't need water body. The scale of his attacks dwarfs Bloodman. He can just blast him straight on. And he doesn't even need to use water tbh, any of his attacks other than Earth do the same. Particles aren't immune to heat. God Serena could literally roast him.
As for Bloodman freezing it, sure, that's fine. I didn't say Bloodman couldn't put up a fight. It's simply a fact that everyone here can hurt him, intangibility is pretty much useless here.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Physical, physical and.... how about that. More physical.
Physical are just regular punches......that's not a regular punch.
Show you a scan of what? Keyes getting killed by water? Of Bloodman getting hurt by Rogue? I mean I can if you like, but I think at this point we both know I'm right.
Of you proving your point? Cause all you've shown is fanfic. You couldn't even quote my reply because you know you're wrong lmao.

GS doesn't need water body. The scale of his attacks dwarfs Bloodman. He can just blast him straight on. And he doesn't even need to use water tbh, any of his attacks other than Earth do the same. Particles aren't immune to heat. God Serena could literally roast him.
Earth? Useless intangibility.

Fire that's barely Base Natsu level is gonna roast? lol

As for Bloodman freezing it, sure, that's fine. I didn't say Bloodman couldn't put up a fight. It's simply a fact that everyone here can hurt him, intangibility is pretty much useless here.
Funny how you keep saying that but aren't showing scans yet you ask others for scans. Consistent proof never was your thing eh?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Physical are just regular punches......that's not a regular punch.

Of you proving your point? Cause all you've shown is fanfic. You couldn't even quote my reply because you know you're wrong lmao.

Earth? Useless intangibility.

Fire that's barely Base Natsu level is gonna roast? lol

Funny how you keep saying that but aren't showing scans yet you ask others for scans. Consistent proof never was your thing eh?
What are you talking about? You showed a bunch of panels of Gajeel's iron and fists getting phased through, solid objects, obviously Bloodman's particles are phasing through all that. Never showed Bloodman avoid non physical attacks like darkness, energy, light, fire, water, wind, etc. You know, the attacks of the fighters that are actually here?

Not fanfic if it's in the manga. Juvia kills Keyes with water, Rogue hurts Bloodman with Shadow. Or are you saying that since God Serena vs Bloodman didn't actually happen in the manga, me saying GS wins is just fanfic? If that's the case you're in the wrong place buddy.

That's literally what I said lol, everything except earth haha.

What does it matter what level it is lol? According to you it doesn't work anyway. Might as well say DF Natsu get's no diffed by Bloodman lol.

Scans of what lol? I was agreeing with you on that point. Or do you want scans of a non physical attacks hurting him? I guess if you're that desperate for them I can pull em up.