Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
My birthday is not 420. My birthday is April 21st!
Where I live is 20th. :popcorn

I would never think your bday was on 420. That would be rude of me.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I was born in the afternoon (2:55PM)

So that might be April 21st on your timezone as well.

♉
Think of this as cosplaying as an aries. We were short on aries, blame people for not impregnating more in early July. :arf (you are still an aries-taurus cusp so close enough I guess)

Announcement: Faust is a taurus!!!

Now you all send me sheepus :guns


tell me if you want me to remove it tho.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Think of this as cosplaying as an aries. We were short on aries, blame people for not impregnating more in early July. :arf (you are still an aries-taurus cusp so close enough I guess)

Announcement: Faust is a taurus!!!

Now you all send me sheepus :guns


tell me if you want me to remove it tho.
:lmao
lemme tell you... xi0 is an aries :heh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
yes, Gary and Greg too, we all are march arieses with bdays coming up very soon 😉
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I have trouble remembering my own, so I just took wild guesses.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
yes, Gary and Greg too, we all are march arieses with bdays coming up very soon 😉
ooooooooooh, Gnut would have been a good option.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As you know, deadline is tomorrow but will be extended till 21st.

Best regards
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Ok, so not enough participants as of yet abt time to do some tagging

@Totinona @Elusia @Tatsumaki @Belserion @Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@kira @Hardy @Farfalla @Lady pompom @Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed @MarmaladeSky @Asako @Gajeel @Sky
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Nii @Organizized @zi @riki @Jammin
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Aizen @James Rye @Holt @Zasz @Goodboy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@BD_Beno @Atom @Riomy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and the host @Purity of Magi
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ok, so not enough participants as of yet abt time to do some tagging

@Totinona @Elusia @Tatsumaki @Belserion @Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@kira @Hardy @Farfalla @Lady pompom @Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed @MarmaladeSky @Asako @Gajeel @Sky
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Nii @Organizized @zi @riki @Jammin
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Aizen @James Rye @Holt @Zasz @Goodboy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@BD_Beno @Atom @Riomy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and the host @Purity of Magi
But I see Deadline: 15th March :XD.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Dang, been a long time since I played a Sheep game. Might do this one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh unless it’s too late..
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
How long I got?

Might be able to put forward a reply later this eve (if not too late?)
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
But I see Deadline: 15th March :XD.
Dang, been a long time since I played a Sheep game. Might do this one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh unless it’s too late..
How long I got?

Might be able to put forward a reply later this eve (if not too late?)


Deadline is 21st march. had already been extended, forgot to edit tht sheep post. So, still have enough time.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Last day to send sheep.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And the sheep is closed. Results soon.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
sheep

Guess Who Sheep (Zodiac/Cosplay edition) Results

​
On a certain day, 12 people received an invitation from a mysterious person, saying they are the inheritors of a great property left behind. They all gather and are waiting for the one who sent them the letter. Suddenly they all find themselves dizzy and when they wake up, they are all locked in an unknown place.

When they look around they see tea cups everywhere, it looks like a tea party in a Victorian themed house. Suddenly, they hear a female voice, she orders them to go to the dressing room and pick a cosplay outfit before returning to the living room.

By their reactions and outfits can you find out who is who?


1-They had just barely figured out they were trapped, while someone impulsively (aries) says “I’m not gonna play to anyone rules, I’ll just find a way to get out of here.”

A) Seraph-wearing a Goku outfit (Xad,Asako x 2)
B) Evil- wearing a Sailor Moon outfit (kiki,brandish, Erin,Evil,Linali,Panda,Lambu,Tatsumaki,Marm,Sky,Beno, zi x 12)
C) Faust- wearing a police outfit (Desin, Hermit, Gryffy, Gry, Revo, shino x 6)

Evil- wearing a Sailor Moon outfit
I'm not sure if any of those three would say that, but Evil is probably the most independent thinker here I think so
I'd assume Evil would be more chill, especially when given a Sailor Moon outfit for free. I assume Seraph would be more cautious in a new situation than an immediate "I'm outta here". So picking Faust, despite the Sheep thread shenanigans. Such an Aries thing to think he's a Taurus :awe
Faust
He is not playing around. Evil would welcome the time off work and Seraph is happy to be Goku.
Seraph-wearing a Goku outfit
It feels like sth he could say, plus evil could been happy for the sailor moon cosplay
That sounds like me, although not sure I would wear those every revealing bodysuits.

2-While aries is impatient and angered, taurus is lazily sitting around waiting for others to do the work, lost in their own world: "They served cookies but what would have gone well with tea ? Cookie or biscuit? If cookies, which others could have been used (chocolate, strawberry filled?)? Should cookies be served alone? "

a) Raven- wearing a Wonder Woman outfit-girl power vibes. (Hermit, Xad, Panda, tatsumaki x 4)
B) Shinobi-wearing a sexy nose outfit with only a paper tissue covering her naked nose booty. (Brandish, kiki, Desin, Gryffy, Gry,Evil,Revo, Lambu, Marm, Asako, sky, beno, zi x 13
C) Ustegius- wearing a viking outfit (Erin,linali, shinobi x 3)
Ustegius- wearing a viking outfit

Yeah I can see Raven lounging and pondering on the best cookie to accompany her tea time
This sounds like what Shinobi would say. perhaps. Doesn't sound like Raven at all, and Ust is prolly more into coffee than tea.
Shinobi The way it is written, it's pretty... on the nose.

Vikings don't eat cookies or biscuits and Raven doesn't eat food.
-Its so cursed that its even fitting, god save us.
Shinobi-wearing a sexy nose outfit with only a paper tissue covering her naked nose booty.
Only one could say this is my love
what's a 'naked nose booty' btw? I know what all those words mean in isolation, just not combined...
Also, to make things more confusing, where I come from 'cookies' are just a kind of 'biscuit'
Raven left us, so she can't be it. Ust doesn't strike me as lazy, so it got to be grandma shino.
My two brothers are Aries and Taurus and I con totally see them acting like you described :rofl

3- Cheerfully talking and brainstorming about how to leave that place and the identity of the person who locked them there, the gemini is delighted with all the hypothesis that flow in their mind, until he gets bored and swear revenge on the secret host: I will find you and I will ask you questions to death!! hmpf

A) Elusia- wearing a Ruby Rose outfit.(Kiki, Tatsumaki, Sky, Beno x 4)
B) Kiki- all tied up in leather gear.(Brandish, Desin, Erin, Hermit, Gry, Xad, Evil, Linali,revo, lambu, marm,asako x 12)
C) Aizen- dressed like a priest cause why not? (Gryffy, Panda, shinobi, Zi x 4)

Seems he's been hanging around Brandish a bit too much though.
Idk about A and B so let's go with Aizen
While Elusia is cheerful I feel like she'd be more scared in such a situation than Kiki? Don't know Aizen well, but he doesn't seem the giddy type.
you say they in the question and then "he". Might want to correct that. It's gotta be Kiki with the wild swings.
Kiki- all tied up in leather gear.
Lmao kiki keeping up the kinkiness
Wanting to dress as a priest seems mightily suspicious to me
Probably hoping to call down some old-school papal punishment on the host's arse
I think this is kiki's everyday outfit, not even a costume, so makes most sense to me
4-Cancer is on the verge of tears and, seeing that, virgo approaches them and ask if they are sad. To Virgo’s utmost surprise, however, they answer: "no, i'm happy, only mama ever cooked this much food to me."

A) Desin- Jojo cook outfit ofc (Desin, Hermit, Evil, Linali, Panda, Lambu, Zi x 7)
B) Hermit-Ghost outfit –needs to be prepared in case he dies after all.(Gryffy, Revo, Tatsumaki, Asako, Beno x 5)
C) Sky- dressed like a blonde pigtail loli.(Brandish, Kiki, Gry, Xad, shinobi, marm, sky x 7)
D) All of them (Erin x 1)

He's actually crying because he checked Twitter and saw Ole got a contract extension.
Desu post-volcano training
While I like desin's outfit, this may sound more like Sky? Otherwise not fitting either of the 3 that much.
Desin, I'll prepare the caramel cookies for everyone
Hermit-Ghost outfit –needs to be prepared in case he dies after all.
Cooking + cooking outfit goes together best.
I'm Leo too, btw. You can trap me whereever free cookies are. What outfit would I wear, I wonder :fan

5-As the ruckus going on, Leos calmly maintain their exterior gulping down all cookies, wondering "How dare they trap me, the leader?! Do they know who I am? They are gonna pay for it"- as they are too proud to show frustration bringing their sadistic side into play.

A) Erin- in dark lolita attire (Kiki, desin, evil, panda, shinobi, asako, sky, beno, zi x 9)
B) Brandish- in full Seiko cosplay ( Hermit, Gryffy, linali, revo, lambu, tatsumaki, marm x 7)
C) Belserion- ice queen costume (Brandish, gry, xad)
D) Where's marian !!!?
(Erin x 1)

Host note - Marian decided to go bald and shave all of his facial hairs, removing any trace of red there is. :lmao

Are we just going to ignore that the cosplay is actually Akira, and not Seiko?
lmaoo Erichi is gonna come into and start shooting again
This sounds a lot more like Bel than Brandish and Erin.
Erin. The dark side is strong with her. Just look at all the stabby gifs she uses.
Erin- in dark lolita attire
As always Erin fashionable even in this situation
Also i want to see brandish one day in a seiko cosplay, i need it for science
Host Request - @Brandish μ , fulfill ur kouhai's wish for greater good of science.
yeah,and I can see her flashing her knife emoji whilest at it.


6- Virgo looks around and seeing the empty plates and tea cups decides to help them: "I should make them more cookies and tea. And maybe I should also clean up since it is really dusty. It can probably help freshen everyone."

A) Pom- in a cute maid apron. (Kiki, Desin, Erin, hermit, gry, xad, evil, linali,revo, panda, asako, beno x 12)
B) Cres- in a sexy nurse outfit. ( Brandish, shinobi x 2)
C) Revo-wearing a neko outfit to fool the cats into going to her. Biscuits won’t be enough to saciate her after all.( Lambu, tatsumaki, marm, sky, zi x 5)
D) Virgo from FT - (Gryffy the laxus lover priest x 1)

Pom- in a cute maid apron.
Hmm I guess I can see Pomcha being like 'we need pancakes'
This is definitely Pom, for sure. I don't have any weird maid fetishes but she probably looks cute in it.
Host Note - Why probs ? U can have ur wish fulfilled u know :hee
This is Pom-cha after being indoctrinated with german ORDNUNG UND SAUBERKEIT
- Another cursed image, dammit.
Pom- in a cute maid apron.
But please no putting sunny side up eggs on it.

7- "Clothes !Clothes, so many clothes to choose from. What should I wear? would this look good? Is there any theme in here? Does this person have ulterior motives to make us wear these? Should I even go along with this?- is all libra can think about, being unable to decide which clothes to wear or what to do.

A) Marm- in a pin up outfit (Brandish, Erin, Xad, evil, tatsumaki, asako x 6)
B) Lambu- as a pigeon professor ( kiki, desin, hermit, gryffy, gry, linali, revo, panda,marm, sky, zi x 11)
C) Uber- in Libra Dohko (Saint Seiya) outfit. ( shinobi, Lambu, Beno x 3)

With a coat covering the blood from all the comrades he's betrayed without mercy in MG.
He's the only one who's not in an outfit so..
He can overthink things sometimes I'm sure.
Lambu has to decide which feathers he wears to fit the occasion
- Failed the description, but I would dress up as a professor for a witch's tea party :lambirb
Host Note - @Purity of Magi , bird wants to attend ur party.

Marm- in a pin up outfit
No way that's lambu considering he could go straight for that pigeon clothes... Unless he knew Juviii made them out of Roberta dead body
It's marmalade's specialty being confused about clothes while wearing pin up outfits
I'm trying to imagine, how pigeon professor outfit looks like and my imagination's going wild :lmao I'm sure it'd look great on Lambu tho :nod

8-Victorian age huh? I wonder who would like such thing? I will investigate every corner thoroughly, no stone will go unturned and I will find them. Oh…and when I find them… in fact this house’s style isn’t bad at all, I like this evil aura, it fits me, makes my creativity go wild, I can already picture all the torture styles I can try with this person. – daydreams the scorpio, delightfully, drooling to every torture scenario in their mind.

A) Farfalla- In a sexy catwoman costume. (Brandish, kiki, desin, erin, gry, evil, linali, revo, tatsumaki, marm, asako, zi x 12)
B) Holt- in pajamas cause the sofa seems comfy. (Hermit, Gryffy, Xad, Lambu, Sky, Beno x 6)
C) Totitona- In Eunbi (IZONE) – k-pop singer cosplay (Panda, Shinobi x 2)

Oh yes. Evil aura? Torture? Going crazy? Totally Tuna noona
Only one that doesn't fit it 0% at all.
Farfalla this person emits Latina flames
- Farf fits better with the description but the image is too cursed, Holt sounds better.
Farfalla- In a sexy catwoman costume.
Hardy gonna have a fun night :cheez
Also my favorite clothes right now is holt, lmao that's dedication
Holt and Toti would never say the evil aura fits them.

9- "This feels like an adventure. Aren't you guys excited? Let's figure out who the host is and uncover the mystery"- is what Sagittarius tells the others, while keeping their true thoughts- "Let's figure the identity of the person trolling us using everyone's help and then catch and join them in the fun. It would be real entertaining trolling this people."

A) Asako- in a cute frilly loli costume ( Brandish, kiki, Hermit, gry, lambu, asako, beno x 7)
B) Hardy- in tarzan costume (Erin, xad, panda, shinobi x 4)
C) Gry- In Dio outfit screaming "Zaaa warudoooo" to be in character. (Desin, Gryffy, evil, linali, revo, tatsumaki, marm, sky, zi x 9)
GrySun relentlessly investigates and he manages to crack the case. As he cracks the case, elsewhere inside a classroom the Pigeon Professor excuses himself and walks out the door. While extremely coincidental and occurring simultaneously, legend has it that the Pigeon Professor eventually returned to the classroom while the cookies that the apron wearing Pom made for GrySun were left unattended, never to be eaten.
I'm starting to think these zodiacs don't fit our people at all. I guess I could see Hardo taking this train of thought
While I would say the first part, I'd never have true thoughts such as those. This is more an Asako or Hardy thing. Probably Asako, she just wants to watch the world burn.
Asako is no loli anymore and Hardy in Tarzan costume is just regular Hardy. I gotta go with Gry scheming a way how to paralyze everyone just so his ZA WARUUUUDOOOO actually has the effect he wants.
- We all know Asako is the most evil of the three.
A) Asako- in a cute frilly loli costume
Only me.... There's only me in this option, i dont see anyone else =3=
My mastermind spot waiting for me
yeah, Mafia Gry, probably the one trapped everyone.
Since I chose A in Q6... :teehee

10- "Wtf is going on here? We are trapped and one is shouting, other is sleeping, another one is gulping cookies like no tomorrow and this one is cleaning and making cookies ?....What type of insane morons am I surrounded with? Can I please go home? I have some work to do. These shitheads will make me go mental." -thinking this, capricorn is about to get ready to leave but stop at the sight of the food "Food is the most necessary thing and should not be wasted. It should be respected, so let me drink and eat before I leave or ask this morons to cut it out."

A) Xadyu- in hitman outfit cause he wants to kill everyone ( deep inside he wanted to dress as a sexy girl) {kiki, hermit, Gry, xad, panda, lambu, marm, asako, sky, beno, zi x 11)
B) Demonspeed- dressed like Caiman from Dorohedoro ( Brandish, desin, erin, gryffy, revo, shinobi x 6)
C) SirSamuel- dressed as Musashi from Fate. ( Evil, linali, tatsumaki x 3)
Is Caiman his favorite? I thought for sure that'd he be cosplaying as Tsukuyo
Demonspeed- dressed like Caiman from Dorohedoro


Xad seems like the kind of guy deeply unhappy enough to think so yeah
That sounds like Xadyu, whining a lot.
Demon is french so his appreciation for cuisine has to come out. Not enough Marmite or Alligator meat for Sam to be interested
- I know Demon or Sam would actually enjoy it. :fan
A) Xadyu- in hitman outfit cause he wants to kill everyone ( deep inside he wanted to dress as a sexy girl)
No need to feel shy - don't let the seemingly impossible get in the way of your dreams
Probably sam here.
Sounds like something he could say :Haha

11- "Who did this ? Why did they do this? What would be the goal or motivation for them to do it? Is it just fun or to teach us something? Why would they feel the need to do this or take trouble for it ? Is there any hidden agenda? Is it revenge? But if it is, why select us all who are completely different and unrelated? Is someone making them do this? What are they using as the bargaining chip to pressurize them? What if there is noone behind and they are simply doing this for their own fun.

Yosh , it is decided, I will try to know everything related to the event and background transpiring it. I will also try to get to the core of things and learn from them about everything.



Hmm, then I can kill them with no regrets. They made a mistake and should pay for it. Only natural."- is what is going on in the mind of aquarius.


A) Panda- As JJk panda 🐼 (Erin, hermit, xad, evil, linali, revo, lambu, marm, sky x 9)
B) Goodboy -as a detective cause we all know how much he loves them. ( Brandish, kiki, panda, shinobi, zi x 5)
C) James Rye-as a mad scientist.(Desin, Gryffy, Gry, tasumaki, asako, beno x 6)

Hmmm rolled a die for this one. Let's go with hyung. And also the JJk panda is cool but he's not fluffy enough
Only James writes this much. Easy.

Still gets lynched
That's James. Text was a bit too short to be authentic. Also nice to see James being himself.
- This is so Panda that its scary omg...
C) James Rye-as a mad scientist.
Lawl couldn't talk to us, he going to be all mysterious where you don't know what the heck his goals are, for panda no omo found, so that leave james
All the best detectives have a little insanity sprinkled into their character
panda but its not really a costume, or?
Panda dressed as panda... Pandinception :gwah

12- What fine piece of art ! Steeply pitched roofs, colorfully painted brick, ornate gables,painted iron railings, churchlike rooftop finials, three stories, octagonal towers and turrets..Such a huge house..So, this is victorian era architecture. Not to mention the interior of the house, quality of the cup back in the room and plate of cookies.....Cookies ??? Wait...Where am I ? How did I get here? Can someone tell me how can I get back to the room ? ........I forgot I am alone and lost" -wonders pisces while trying to figure out how to get back to the living room.

A) Zasz- as a nudist (Brandish, kiki, xad, evil, lambu x 5)
B) Zim- As a victorian duke. (desin, erin, linali, panda, tatsumaki, marm x 6)
C) Jammin- as a bunny girl (Hermit, Gry, revo, shinobi, asako, sky, beno,zi x 8)
D) Juviii (Dressed as a Capricorn.) ( Gryffy x 1)

Host note - So, finally, a truce was reached where 3i will be wearing a capricon cosplay and gryffy will cosplay as laxus, obaba or Master Bob from FT)

Seems like Zim's crib
Nobody fits it a lot, but I guess Jammin a bit more?
The confusion would speak for naked Zasz but the interest in architecture points to Zim as a man of victorian culture
Dunno how Jammin ended up in that situation, but seems like he's had the most fun out of everyone
Like a sir :gent

Bonus:
Finally the mysterious host was caught. The scorpio analized every single hint, the gemini brainstormed, the Taurus investigated the taste of all cookies in order to figure out who would have made them, everyone contributed in their best way to reach a conclusion, and, in the end: a smuggy Magi finally came out. Yes, it was her! “How could she?! Let’s make her pay”-That’s what all of them were thinking. So aries took a step forward and said what they all wanted to hear-what should we do to get back at her?- inquired the angry Aries. The libra, who was ruminating on the back, approached Aries and said: "the most fair thing we can do is making her experience the same she did to us. Let’s make her get into a cosplay and no Umineko costume allowed!" They all cheered for Libra that is rarely that decisive and started giving their own ideas.
After a lengthy discussion they finally arrived to a consensus on how to get revenge.

How do you think they should take revenge on her? (include the sign you think she belongs to and the cosplay she would be wearing)

The most imp questions and tons of good answers. Tht was really entertaining :lmao
Random generator picked Taurus so that's what I'm rollin' with. As for the revenge: Delete Umineko from memory, ban drawing, and dunno, change username back to Lovemagi I guess. :catshrug
Oh cosplayed as a panda i ll destroy her precious computer, tablet, and all her art stationary :arf


I dont think she s born in the same planet, under same constellations than us, her sign is definitely Milky Way :arf

She'd be cosplayed as a teapot :arf (for anyone interested its available on amazon.com :teehee )

thinking about it the pic is really weird actually :errr
oho oops already feeding time ka can't answer this one unfortunately
Host Comment - Guess magi really did terrorize panda with terror baby and overworking at milk tea parties to such an extent , he couldn't answer the question out of fear. :lmao
Make her host 5 Sheeps in a row.

Gonna randomly shuffle here, I'll say Sagittarius and a Morgiana cosplay. She likes Morgiana :heh
They should destroy all her Umineko property. Whether it be cosplay, manga volumes or even downloaded episodes. Destroy it all :kukuku

Sign she belongs to- Gemini
Bonus: Magi is obviously a Scorpio and the punishment should be a generic Mikasa cosplay so she becomes basic
bonus question: ban her from MH and her drawing gadgets. sagittarius. metapod costume
Bonus: A nice spanking ofc. Aquarius, Chibi Arba.
oh yes the bonus, Let's feed her all of these tasteless cookies, they're all flavorless and bland! she can wear a cookie costume, I think she's Capri.
As a Libra... If we are talking about punishment I would pick a young Lambo costume from Hitman Reborn

I think she's Scorpio? Dont even know what they do but wtv :lmao
Tickle her to death (while she is in her Frederica Bernkastel outfit like the good scorpio she is)
Well first of all there's a traitor among them called asako that won't let that happen so the plan will go definitely fail, i burn or hide all the other cosplay so only bernkastel one stay available
Secretly i free magi but the price will be for my cooperation is finding out her hidden birthday papers, a price must be meet afterall I'm not freeing her for free, need sth to satisfy my curiosity
Still it's better than magi tortured by all of us combined, considering no one will agree on one outfit that makes it so she have to wear all the cosplays avaliable to satisfy each of us and that gonna be a long long painful process
So fitting of evilsako. And some still mistake u for loli :notrust

Magi must be Aries, because Aries people are evil - there is no other option. Her costume is the look that suits her best, a cockroach.
Indeed, evil is aries :lmao . This bias against him.
Bonus:
Magi - Ophiuchus - The whole gang is talking about Umineko but Magi is not allowed to join in. Only listen. - While wearing a Natsu costume.
Bonus: Gemini and Spongebob
Have her cosplay as Spongebob and hunt for Jellyfish
BONUS - Costume: Walter C. Dornez Sign: The Plough (AKA The Big Dipper) is a far better constellation than any of the aforementioned star signs
I could be mean and have Magi dress up as a schoolgirl then lock her in a room with Rin Tin Tin. But, tbh, the evening described sounds like a great time. We should be thanking Magi, not going out of our way to cause them harm
So, I'll go with Walter C. Dornez, cause the costume is classy as hell and I reckon a Magi spin would surely be a good thing
:verily
Magi will have to wear a Kill la Kill cosplay
Probably a Female Hound 😚
Host comment - Evil, I sent in the application. They want to know the characteristics, personality and such associated with it in detail.
BQ. Magi ofc, who else could it be :Haha Magi's Zodiac sign... Maybe Sagittarius? The trolling part fits here. As for cosplay Magi should wear a cosplay made of 12 garments the imprisoned people will choose for her.
Looks, ur plan won't work lina chan, since evil asako will burn all 12. U will have to deal with her first
Bonus:
Magi can be all zodiac signs at the same time, and can also be no one of them, but in this case I would see her as a Libra. („• ֊ •„)
Lock her in an eternal milk tea party where she will be the only victim-guest there, her eternal kakera, dressed in nothing but a Usagi Tsukino cosplay (a character she loves very much btw) for the rest of her life.

Now, at bottom, as she wanted
Rank 17- @shinobi with 59 points :hurr
Rank 16- @Gryffindor with 75 points in a laxus cosplay
Rank 15- @Tatsumaki with 79 points
Rank 14- @Xadyu with 81 points
Rank 13- @Erinyes with 84 points
Rank 12- @Copy Panda with 87 points
Rank 11- @Brandish μ with 90 points
Rank 10- @BD_Beno with 96 points
Rank 9 - @Lambu with 97 points
Rank 8- @Hermit with exact 100 points. Wow, perfection lover huh
Rank 7- @Linali and @Asako (Linako) with 103 points. Well, u both r in same spot. U can now decide whether to go with lina route of all costumes or koko route of burning all
Rank 6- Our loli lover @Sky with 104 points
Rank 5- The @zi senpai, Victorian art admirer with 106 points
Rank 4- @Kiki and @GrySun (kinkygry - Alert for pompom chan going yuno gasai on gry and kiki as collateral) with 108 points.

@Evil3ye and @desin24 (Evil body cult) with 109 points. Guys, u missed by just a little to act as a barrier. Nevertheless, good game, u made it to top 3

@revo with 110 points. I m definitely sure she is happy at place she is considering who is on top :hurr.

And our winner is
@Purity of Magi with 114 points
@MarmaladeSky with 114 points. Congratulations.
:confetti
Not only did u win, even got revs right below u. Double win for you :hurrgasm

Points and reply tables



Thankyou everyone for playing our sheep.:hi

 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Top