Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not the best start, let‘s try to do better this phase. I‘ll be able to participate more at the phase-end this time than for D1, though overall the day is still bad for me. Couldn‘t even fully catch up D1 yet.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,653
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am a passive role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could demonspeed be mafia man avoiding samuel cause he thought he is bomb? Was grysun saving pompom, another pompom/grysun mafia tag team? Was panda killing samuel cause he knew he was townie. hmmmm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am a passive role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could demonspeed be mafia man avoiding samuel cause he thought he is bomb? Was grysun saving pompom, another pompom/grysun mafia tag team? Was panda killing samuel cause he knew he was townie. hmmmm.
I voted Sam because he sounded fishy and was my preferred lynch. Said so even in many posts before it.
Why did you end up voting him?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I dont get what happened at the end of the last phase, i will check back, but those sudden votes on sam are weird.

will update the recap too.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am a passive role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could demonspeed be mafia man avoiding samuel cause he thought he is bomb? Was grysun saving pompom, another pompom/grysun mafia tag team? Was panda killing samuel cause he knew he was townie. hmmmm.
I didn't bother with him at all because he has been rather chaotic in all the recent games and because it was D1 but it is clear that he was an easy target.

There should be at least one Mafia among his voters.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So we have three passive claims now.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Holt is a veteran choice. Noble gone is kinda bad though. Well at least it wasn't doc or anything like that. We need to get mafia today so we might want to coordinate more instead of voting randomly.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
There is Asako who voted early for Sam as placeholder and never changed and also Panda, who voted later when he was leading then asked questions.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,653
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I didn't bother with him at all because he has been rather chaotic in all the recent games and because it was D1 but it is clear that he was an easy target.

There should be at least one Mafia among his voters.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So we have three passive claims now.
My claim will be 100% confirmed.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I believe Panda, he‘s not mafia. I can just tell these things when it‘s about him. Look elsewhere.
Well both dd and panda had 2 votes upon them, but i agree tho, i doubt Panda would try to switch votes to save himself in such a bold way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My claim will be 100% confirmed.
Innocent child ? :errr thats the only confirmable passive role i know.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well both dd and panda had 2 votes upon them, but i agree tho, i doubt Panda would try to switch votes to save himself in such a bold way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Innocent child ? :errr thats the only confirmable passive role i know.
Panda had two votes but I switched to him later. Before my vote I Van, Pom and DD were the runner ups.

DD fits more using that logic.

And on the other hand we have Van, who has been 2nd place the longest but didn't try hard to survive, even though it's been a while since he played. I trust him more than most.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
When the phase was ending before the extension who was dying? Was it Sam already or someone else? I think Sam votes increased during the extension, right?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
When the phase was ending before the extension who was dying? Was it Sam already or someone else? I think Sam votes increased during the extension, right?
Sam, Pom and Van were tied, but Desin voted a few moments later then DD went for Sam in retaliation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top