Not the best start, let‘s try to do better this phase. I‘ll be able to participate more at the phase-end this time than for D1, though overall the day is still bad for me. Couldn‘t even fully catch up D1 yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I voted Sam because he sounded fishy and was my preferred lynch. Said so even in many posts before it.I am a passive role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could demonspeed be mafia man avoiding samuel cause he thought he is bomb? Was grysun saving pompom, another pompom/grysun mafia tag team? Was panda killing samuel cause he knew he was townie. hmmmm.
To save myself from murderous desin.I voted Sam because he sounded fishy and was my preferred lynch. Said so even in many posts before it.
Why did you end up voting him?
I didn't bother with him at all because he has been rather chaotic in all the recent games and because it was D1 but it is clear that he was an easy target.I am a passive role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could demonspeed be mafia man avoiding samuel cause he thought he is bomb? Was grysun saving pompom, another pompom/grysun mafia tag team? Was panda killing samuel cause he knew he was townie. hmmmm.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What is this?I believe Panda, he‘s not mafia. I can just tell these things when it‘s about him. Look elsewhere.

My claim will be 100% confirmed.I didn't bother with him at all because he has been rather chaotic in all the recent games and because it was D1 but it is clear that he was an easy target.
There should be at least one Mafia among his voters.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So we have three passive claims now.
Well both dd and panda had 2 votes upon them, but i agree tho, i doubt Panda would try to switch votes to save himself in such a bold way.I believe Panda, he‘s not mafia. I can just tell these things when it‘s about him. Look elsewhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Innocent child ?My claim will be 100% confirmed.
thats the only confirmable passive role i know.Panda had two votes but I switched to him later. Before my vote I Van, Pom and DD were the runner ups.Well both dd and panda had 2 votes upon them, but i agree tho, i doubt Panda would try to switch votes to save himself in such a bold way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Innocent child ?thats the only confirmable passive role i know.
I slept.HOW ABOUT YOU TELL US WHAT YOU DID AT NIGHT!?
Sam, Pom and Van were tied, but Desin voted a few moments later then DD went for Sam in retaliation.When the phase was ending before the extension who was dying? Was it Sam already or someone else? I think Sam votes increased during the extension, right?
or were you killing HOLT?I slept.
It‘s called knowing and analysing player behavior. You should try it sometimeWhat is this?![]()
