Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So yes, that would be two "confirmable" roles on DD and Gry with Panda being 100% townie for reasons
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't see the reason to scrutinize them so much today unless people plan on revealing. It's not like they can go far if they're lying.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
TBH I don't find DD's vote that strange. Voting to save his own life is perfectly understandable, but there were other picks(Pom, Van). I don't know, maybe it's a timing issue. Personally, even if Son's absence I would have changed my vote before the end of the time like Gry, but DD and Desin changed after. I said that I trust Van more than most because he didn't try to save his life, but maybe he trusted his buddy(ies?) to do so? That would be rather ballsy, especially D1 since you can't coordinate with them.
It was before the end of the day if I am not mistaken since I did not know if there would be an extension and not voting anything is not something I wanna do just because it's day one and I "don't want to risk" lynching the wrong one. What maybe stands out is that it took what felt like 1 minute for DD to doom Sam. Tbh I would have rather expected him to have an important active role if he did not even want to risk a 33% chance on his life. Either that or it was very clear to him that Van and Pom are not options for votes (same team/lover) or something of the sorts.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I want to steal the role and join...
Honestly, if you re pirate, if possible, dont waste it on masons, assuming they re in the game you re not even certain they re town. ofc, you re free to do as you wish, what matters is you re having fun, but i never got whats so great in being mason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mafia Noble is a thing now though, even Mafia Robber would be enough. The only roles that can 100% confirm themselves are daykillers, IC, Mason Recruiter and yeah a Necromancer who targets one of those. All the other roles that can almost-confrim themselves like Spirit Medium/Mortician or Pirate/Apprentice aren't 100%.
yup but he hinted pasive, i only can see IC
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't see the reason to scrutinize them so much today unless people plan on revealing. It's not like they can go far if they're lying.
I do have a reason, which is avoiding something potentially good going to waste.


yup but he hinted pasive, i only can see IC
Yeah DD has been pretty explicit lol, I was talking about Gry x)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly, if you re pirate, if possible, dont waste it on masons, assuming they re in the game you re not even certain they re town. ofc, you re free to do as you wish, what matters is you re having fun, but i never got whats so great in being mason.
By the way, agreed on it being a waste, hard disagree on that last bit :hmph
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Honestly, if you re pirate, if possible, dont waste it on masons, assuming they re in the game you re not even certain they re town. ofc, you re free to do as you wish, what matters is you re having fun, but i never got whats so great in being mason.
Hey erin, having an equivalent of deadpad in game is very fun
I have like two routes, either play seriously and have a chance of dying while doing it or have fun but waste my role



This is the reason why i wish sam told us he was det, i could stole that and confirms him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also @Farfalla about juviii, well she is usually more aggressive as townie but it's not like she the aggressive that constantly talk, right now she is in between
But that's why she was one of my option i could steal from, i just don't know yet if i really will go for it and not use it yet considering well... As much as i want to join masons... It's probably not best of us
I still wanna be in so don't die recruiter
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So yes, that would be two "confirmable" roles on DD and Gry with Panda being 100% townie for reasons
You‘ll just have to accept it. Or is there a reason you don‘t want confirmed townies? :heh
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hey erin, having an equivalent of deadpad in game is very fun
I have like two routes, either play seriously and have a chance of dying while doing it or have fun but waste my role



This is the reason why i wish sam told us he was det, i could stole that and confirms him
Oh yeah i get that, but its pretty same as being mafia, you got an ingame discussion pad too, i get what you mean and i agree with the fun part, too, id rather have fun in the game with whatever role i have, than have an interesting role and ending bored.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You‘ll just have to accept it. Or is there a reason you don‘t want confirmed townies? :heh
Confirmed townies are for the weak :nah

But guess I will -3-
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Maybe we can all start by revealing our targets or sth? :feelsgoodman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So yes, that would be two "confirmable" roles on DD and Gry with Panda being 100% townie for reasons
aigoo you dare doubt me?? sus
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'd recommend Asako to keep her role to try to salvage something important later on, but being fully in the open, things get tricky.
Leave it to ma, to always ruin my role use :derp
*cough* last time i was kamikaze bomb *cough*
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Innocent for sure
13. Holt - Had no read on this man unfortunately
8. SirSamuel016 - I thought he was hiding something and... Well, he was.
12. Copy Panda - Has panda in his name, you can trust this guy

I think are innocent
1. Demonspeed - He said he had the role before. I'm thinking doc or sth
2. GrySun - I think he's scouting and probing people who are innocent, I guess I'm pleased I feel I can trust him. He hasn't been antagonistic to anyone so far I think actually. Given his attitude, I'm guessing he could be a recruiter
4. MarmaladeSky -Given the set-up, I'm inclined to believe the possibility of one or two passives being in the game. Nonetheless, Marms thrives playing in the background and should not be given a free pass. In fact, I think if we start revealing it would be best if she started.
14. Farfalla - Hum doesn't seem pressed, though could be because the game is slow in general. Have an inclination to trust her anyway so might as well stick with it for the time being

Aigoo
3. Lady Pompom - Claimed she is playing a new role. Tbh in the past I'd always blame Pomcha when she was really innocent so a little apprehensive in blaming her now when I think she's been friendly if nothing else
6. Digitaldude - I thought it was weird he would vote for Sam when he was earlier suspicious about others (Gry and myself) doing so. Nonetheless no big thoughts on him, feels a bit like Shad.
7. Shad - Has been in the background and busy yet willing to play. Now Shad is a friendly guy in general so it could be his persona, but given his withholding play so far I'm keeping an eye on him
9. Juviii - Largely has been agreeable with people or posts I wouldn't disagree with, but that could be background coalescence
10. Erinyes - There's this thing, at least in the past, where I thought Erichi was all cutesy early game and when warmed up would get sharper in the late game, and for some reason, I feel like she's like that already. Could be mafo
15. Vandred - Has willfully been apprehensive about giving out information. I'm considering apprentice

No thoughts yet
5. Asako -
11. Desin24 -
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh @digitaldude @Shad you guys claimed passive?

Also kinda worrying how low Pomcha's vote count is. She came in and voted for Van and then didn't do much else 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Who would you have killed 🤔
I was not able to come much, but believe me I would do my meaningless 3 posts if I was mafia If necessary to survive. Unless someone very suspicious come out d1, my vote always goes to rival!

And I never said I did not have the role, on the contrary I HAD this role before and I even remember which character I was in that game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am very confused with this mutual GryxPanda trust, itherwise, my suspects are the same, Farfalla also seems to be digging things, but might be just her trying to get discussions going. Samuel lynch was very strange, in general I distrust when people pull strings for lynches And we end up with a dead det
:twitch
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As for Holt, there may be some people I can think of choosing him, but not sure why target him N1, will check his posts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My gauge filled up to 25% too
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
so guys who are we voting for
game dead
asking cuz sleep time soon...................... *avoid thinking about the comments of IG that i seriously should finish*
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mmh, I haven't decided yet really. Though I'll also still be here for awhile.

Do you have someone in mind already Asachi?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top