Hangout Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Like I said I thought the chapter was good and that was just a detail I noticed because of my extensive background in science. The baby statement is an emerging theory and it doesn't relate to memories like this. A study like that would have essentially required a toddler to have experienced something and ask to recall the experience 15 - 16 years later in great detail. No such study exists to my knowledge.

A part of what makes fiction interesting and relatable is being grounded in realism. Being able to relate to the characters, understanding the world around the characters etc. I doubt this is a special case, unless told otherwise, it could just have been an oversight on the author's part. Most people won't notice it and it will ultimately not affect the overall quality of the work.

Also there is nothing in the official release about the Grandfather raising his voice and like I said there was no use of exclamations of anything, just a singular panel with an expression that might imply he was speaking with a raised voice.
I can't find it right now since I'm on mobile and it's a mess to grab links and sheesh, at leas on mine. Plus due to your extensive knowledge on science, there's just not way for me to go against it. Although I will say it again, some articles talk about adults remembering traumatic experiences from when they were infants. I swear I'm not making things up to post here. You can research if you will, but looks like you already been doing it for a long time and I'll give you all due respect since you have proficiency on this field.

Can't agree with you on this second opinion, tho. What makes fiction interesting imho is the fact that it totally bend reality. Star Wars, for example, nothing about it is possible with current technology and it's amazing. We don't have contact with aliens like they have it in Narutoverse when it comes to the Ootsutsuki. Nor spiritual worlds (heaven, hell, limbo) like in Bleach. The fact that it forced the writter's imagination to bring life into all those ideas and make we use our imaginations plus given official data to understand something totally outside out the real world possibilities (till now) field is what grab my attention.

Third one. We'll have to wait for the anime adaptation to know the answer for this. My bet is that he's so worried that he'll raise his voice because Jin is being very stubborn.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
あの場所

虎杖と伏黒のやりとり(先週のやつ)
虎<乙骨先輩、あと5本指食っても宿儺に乗っ取られないと思うけど、次宿儺に代わったら
迷わず殺してくれ
先輩ならできると思う

乙<死力(ベスト)を尽くすよ

伏<高専に戻って天元様に獄門彊の封印の解き方、加茂の目的と今後の出方を聞く
虎<九十九さんは知らねぇの?
伏<これは九十九さんの案だ

乙<問題は天元様の隠す結界だ
(過去にも説明された天元様の結界)

虎<ごめん伏黒 やっぱ今聞くわ
伏<?
虎<釘崎はどうなった
セリフなし
虎<(左こぶしギュウ)そうか・・・・分かった・・・・
分かった・・・・

ぬっ
脹<その"隠す"結界とやら何とかなるかもしれんぞ
乙<聞いてたんですね
虎<どういうことだ脹相
脹<以前真人が高専から指と呪胎九相図(おれたち)を盗み出しただろう
それと同じことをする

場面変わって




That place
Last week's Yuji and Megumi's conversation.
Yuji: Okkotsu-senpai, I don't think I'll lose control even if I take in the remaining 5 fingers, but if I do kill me without hesitation. I think you're strong enough.
Yuta: I'll do my best.
Megumi: We'll go back to Jujutsu high and ask master Tengen how to undo the prison realm, Kamo's intention, and how we should proceed from here.
Yuji: Doesn't Tsukumo know about that?
Megumi: This is Tsukumo's idea
Yuta: The problem is master Tengen's concealing barrier.
(The barrier that was explained in earlier chapters)
Yuji: I'm sorry, I have to ask this now.
Megumi: ?
Yuji: What happened to Kugisaki
No dialogue
Yuji: (Left fist clenching) I see....I understand....I understand....
Choso: The "concealing" barrier or whatever it is, we might be able to do something about it.
Yuta: So you were listening
Yuji: What do you mean Choso?
Choso: Back then, Mahito stole us and the fingers from Jujutsu high. We'll do the same thing as that.
The scene changes.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Franz faster than Gojo when he grabbed Yuji to see him beating some unknown vulcan head guy.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
高専のどこかの地下の部屋

九十九と真希(右目は包帯、火傷の跡すごい)
真<久しぶり…って訳でもねぇか
虎<真希先輩
手を振る九十九
虎<あ ども
乙<真希さん
もう動いていいの?
真<応 問題ねぇ
九十九によると反転術式でも火傷の跡は残るらしい
最後の最後で呪いの耐性ではなく肉体の強度で真希-生 直毘人-死となったようだ

真<恵 天元様の結界の話は?
伏<それは・・・
脹<それは俺から話そう
扉から薨星宮の途中には呪具や呪物を保管している忌庫があるな
忌庫には俺の弟達(6人の名前)の亡骸がある
亡骸でも6人揃えば俺の術式の副次的効果で気配くらいわかるはずだ
九十九<Good

真<それはいいとして コイツは誰だ?
乙・虎・伏<……
虎<とりあえず俺の……兄貴ってことで・・・・
画像お楽しみ

虎<(伏黒の背中に手をあて)行こう
脹<悠仁----------!!

扉を開け先へ進む
倉庫みたいなとこで
虎<脹相
脹<分かってる
後で迎えにくる もう少し待っててくれ

先へ進む
虎<血痕 何かあったのか?
九十九<11年も前の話さ
呪霊にまとわりつかれ剣をふるってる男の姿
乙・真<?

真っ白な部屋へたどり着く
九十九<私たちを拒絶している

??<初めまして
禪院の子 道真の血 呪胎九相図そして 宿儺の器

全知の術師、顕現

A room somewhere below Kousen

Tsukumo and Maki (right eye is bandaged, she's badly burned)
Maki: Its been a while... not really, I guess
Yuji: Maki-senpai
Tsukumo takes his hands
Yuji: Oh, thanks
Yuta: Maki-san. Are you alright to move already?
Maki: Yeah, no problem.According to Tsukumo, the burn scars will remain even with Reverse Curse Technique.
At the very end of the end, it was Maki who had no resistance to curses but a strong body who lived, and Naobito who died.

Maki: Megumi, what about the Tengen-sama's barrier?
Megumi: Thats...
Choso: I'll talk from here. Between the door and the Star Palace, there is a storage safe housing cursed tools and cursed items. The safe is where the remains of my younger brothers are. Even though they are remains, with the side effect of my technique, I can sense them.
Star Palace is the underground big tree place Geto took Riko to in the flashback arc. Where RIko dies.
Tsukumo: Good.

Maki: Thats good and all. But who is this?
Yuta/Yuji/Megumi:...
Yuji: For now he's... my older brother...
I look forward to this panel

Yuji:(placing a hand on Megumi's back) Let's go
Choso: Yujiiiiiiiii!!

They open the door and proceed
THey reach a storage like place
Yuji: Choso.
Choso: I know. I'll come for you later. Just wait a bit more.

They go in some more.
Yuji: These blood stains, something happen?
Tsukumo: They're from over 11 years ago.
An image of a man wrapped in a curse wielding a blade
Yuta/Maki: ?
??: Nice to meet you, Child of the Zen'in, Michizane's Blood, Death Womb Painting and, the Vessel of Sukuna.
The All Knowing Sorcerer Appears
Next Week No Chapter
 
Last edited:

animeangryfan4

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
877
Reaction score
512
Age
37
Country
Sweden
so next chapter reveals the Master Tengen? Well at least this chapter at last confirms Maki is alive
 

Rolento

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Country
Russian Federation
So Nobara died backstage? Gege is a really brave writer who killed a character from the main trinity so easily. I hope they will at least show her grave
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
So Nobara died backstage? Gege is a really brave writer who killed a character from the main trinity so easily. I hope they will at least show her grave
If she was dead they would have said it
 

Riverskull

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
200
Reaction score
242
Age
31
Country
Fire Nation
I still dont buy anything about Nobara yet, there is something fishy going on here. At this point Gege is just trolling with her status, otherwise we would already been told something specific, instead of keep dragging on the mistery.

My bet is Gege pulling a Sabo with her.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Tengen ?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

However, it is confirmed that the monster at the end of the chapter is Tengen
--- Double Post Merged, ---




 
Last edited:

Senoirmeow

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
229
Reaction score
166
Age
36
Country
United Kingdom
I hope it’s explained next chapter why Tengen looks so grotesque. - probably due to Gojo and Getou’s failure with the star vessel years ago.
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Tengen ?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

However, it is confirmed that the monster at the end of the chapter is Tengen
--- Double Post Merged, ---




First Yuji and now Maki, Gege just scarring everybody's faces out here. You can tell it's taking a toll on her too, since she doesn't seem to have her usual pep.

The fact that apparently reverse techniques couldn't fully get rid of the scars makes me worried about Toudou's arm. :(

I hope it’s explained next chapter why Tengen looks so grotesque. - probably due to Gojo and Getou’s failure with the star vessel years ago.
That's pretty much got to be the reason why.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I hope it’s explained next chapter why Tengen looks so grotesque. - probably due to Gojo and Getou’s failure with the star vessel years ago.
That's pretty much got to be the reason why.
If I remember correctly, however, Yuki says they probably had a backup plan in case Tengen didn't merge with Riko
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter is out, but I can't link since I'm on mobile. Felt kinda short but I liked the pace and explanations anyway.
Oh. Am I the only one loving Choso? He's so reliable.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Chapter is out, but I can't link since I'm on mobile. Felt kinda short but I liked the pace and explanations anyway.
Oh. Am I the only one loving Choso? He's so reliable.
Mhm, agree with you there. Good pace. Also Choso casually interrupting with a good idea is such a mood. Really like his character.
Like the fact that we're going to see something about the remaining death womb paintings after all.

That guy at the end... is that Tengen yeah? He doesn't look human at all... but I suppose that's to be expected when one is immortal I guess.

Interesting.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mhm, agree with you there. Good pace. Also Choso casually interrupting with a good idea is such a mood. Really like his character.
Like the fact that we're going to see something about the remaining death womb paintings after all.

That guy at the end... is that Tengen yeah? He doesn't look human at all... but I suppose that's to be expected when one is immortal I guess.

Interesting.
Most likely yeah, it's him. Fella was said to be a tree, and he does look like one.

Oh, nice catch. Earlier there was an expeculation about the remaning brothers being irrelevant, but now it's like they will serve as a way to add depth for both Choso and his mother too maybe.

Also I agree with how funny and in-character his interruptions are. He going nuts when Itadori called him big bro was so cute.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yuuji accepting Choso as a big brother was a comforting moment in a sea of pain.
I feel so bad for Maki, I was rooting for her just as much as Nobara was. Hoping she would shut up every member of the Zenin clan. Well there is still hope ? Those are just scars (but they must be hurting as hell)
I wish they would tell us CLEARLY about Nobara "I get it" YEAH ? WELL I DON'T SO IF YOU COULD ENONCIATE IT CLEARLY !!

These events are painful but at least we'll get to know more about many interesting characters (Choso, Yuuta and the other special grade)

Also explain for a dummy: Why is Yuuta special grade because of Rika but Yuuji isn't even though Sukuna is a special grade and is in him ? I've been wondering for a while. Yuuji isn't as strong as Yuuta yet but he'll get here eventually.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yuuji accepting Choso as a big brother was a comforting moment in a sea of pain.
I feel so bad for Maki, I was rooting for her just as much as Nobara was. Hoping she would shut up every member of the Zenin clan. Well there is still hope ? Those are just scars (but they must be hurting as hell)
I wish they would tell us CLEARLY about Nobara "I get it" YEAH ? WELL I DON'T SO IF YOU COULD ENONCIATE IT CLEARLY !!

These events are painful but at least we'll get to know more about many interesting characters (Choso, Yuuta and the other special grade)

Also explain for a dummy: Why is Yuuta special grade because of Rika but Yuuji isn't even though Sukuna is a special grade and is in him ? I've been wondering for a while. Yuuji isn't as strong as Yuuta yet but he'll get here eventually.
I think it relates to the fact that Rika and Okkotsu have a stronger bond with one helping the other from time to time. Meanwhile Sukuna don't care for Itadori that much given by how he almost killed him once and act on his own plus is plotting something with Urame and involving Fushiguro.

And yeah, that Choso moment was heart-warming for sure. :D He's as funny as Todo (WHERE THE HECK IS HIM BTW).

I do hope Maki end up as the new head of the Zen'in and that it become a pivotal element on the jujutsu world to-happen changes.
 
Top