Since Van didn't say he has proof on you but that he'd like to see what you flip (from what I got), why are you saying he lied?

I didn't see anyone follow that interpretation of what I said...Not that. He said he targeted me and wants to vote me leading people to believe that he wants to vote me BECAUSE he targeted me which isn't true. And refuses to say why, yet people trust his bait just because.

I explained in the post above that the way he said it led people to believe there was a connection. You even commented about his roles so you could see it too.Since Van didn't say he has proof on you but that he'd like to see what you flip (from what I got), why are you saying he lied?
@SonOfDaws im the one who voted desin not marm-chan![]()
Aigooo but there weren't any real consequences no? Nobody voted for you or sth :cIf speaking my mind is freaking out then I really must have a problem speaking, cause i'm not mad at all. Just think it's not worth losing my sleep over this, which I am rn.
Oh just realized this question is for meCan't say I came to that conclusion
Is there a connection though?
Hmm aside from Pirate what options come to mind?On a different note, I'd really like to know Erin and desin's roles considering they said they didn't use them. That's a small pool to choose from.
Only Kamikaze/Defuser and the Recruiter, plus Avenger if that's in the game. If we want to stretch it... Bodyguard who's feeling selfish? Mortician/SM who doesn't feel like there's any need to check on Sam? The rest would generally be best used as often and soon as possible.Hmm aside from Pirate what options come to mind?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Got away with a lot, because i don't want to reveal my night target? To think you said I had beef with you. Yesterday you probably broke the record of mention I got from a single person in a row. I am not sure why there is that sudden agreement because you and Gry but we'll see next DP I guess.Demon got away with a lot tho
. Although there is some regret in your votes so maybe it is more of a situation like this: