On Holt yeah
You can't be paranoid as you correctly guessed I targeted Sam yesterphase noI prefer you over desin because of my results, to avenge Farfalla. desin has a tiny chance to be town still but not sure if you do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although I could be Paranoid, but what are the odds it randomizes the mafia‘s kill target as your action?
Besides, you never said why you didn’t want to share your Panda target last phase. Not like you‘d look like a Det because of that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It could've in theory given me any random dead player's name? Not sure if it works like that. But Sam was the only dead player.You can't be paranoid as you correctly guessed I targeted Sam yesterphase no
I'd rather have waited until tomorrow but welp, not like it would change too much. I'm Bodyguard, N2 target was Pom.Lady Pompom - Former Prosecutor
Erinyes - omo
Copy Panda - Mortician
GrySun - Claims Spy
Juviii - Apprentice'd Mortician from Panda Sensei
Asako - Pirate?
Vandred - ???
Demonspeed - Claims Detective?
Desin24 - Investigator
MarmaladeSky - Restless Spirit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vindred what is your role
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The problem with that theory is that:Mhmm, okay I've been thinking a bit and I want to put a theory out here. Not to accuse or to point fingers, but I just want to make sure we are considering all options.
So with a mortician, investigator, spy and detective (2 even we believe Demons' claim) - It makes me feel like there are too many investigative roles in this game.
Demon seems to be the obvious choice, and I'm not saying I trust him (because I really don't). But this got me thinking a bit.
Gry, Juvs and Panda are basically confirming each other. They are also a 3 person group. And this made me think - what if they are a mafia group trying to clear each other? Perhaps this is a bit of a reach, but this just seems too easy to say they are 'confirmed'. I don't really see people going against their claims either, but I feel it's good to keep our eyes open.
I used Cancel and plan to continue until I bite it.Also, why is no one talking about the mechanic? I suppose a lot of people could have used it last night, so let's talk.
I didn't use it, I've got a 50% tension gauge right now.
A second group in such a small game? And that would mean that there was a group consistently failing a kill. Worst case there's a TP or traitor but not a second group.Gry, Juvs and Panda are basically confirming each other. They are also a 3 person group. And this made me think - what if they are a mafia group trying to clear each other? Perhaps this is a bit of a reach, but this just seems too easy to say they are 'confirmed'. I don't really see people going against their claims either, but I feel it's good to keep our eyes open.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But would Panda and Gry be so obvious in the fact that they are linked together? I mean I can see Panda being that bold but Gry is usually more held back. Maybe it's a Traitor/Lover involved who recognized they have the correct list after seeing Shad as mafia? Juvii claiming right after Panda did seem like a huge gamble. Unless there is a mafia detective of course.Mhmm, okay I've been thinking a bit and I want to put a theory out here. Not to accuse or to point fingers, but I just want to make sure we are considering all options.
So with a mortician, investigator, spy and detective (2 even we believe Demons' claim) - It makes me feel like there are too many investigative roles in this game.
Demon seems to be the obvious choice, and I'm not saying I trust him (because I really don't). But this got me thinking a bit.
Gry, Juvs and Panda are basically confirming each other. They are also a 3 person group. And this made me think - what if they are a mafia group trying to clear each other? Perhaps this is a bit of a reach, but this just seems too easy to say they are 'confirmed'. I don't really see people going against their claims either, but I feel it's good to keep our eyes open.
Also, why is no one talking about the mechanic? I suppose a lot of people could have used it last night, so let's talk.
I didn't use it, I've got a 50% tension gauge right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you run the math first?I been thinking about who to steal and i decided to steal marma role to confirm if she really RS considering gry spy won't work on her
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'll try my best =3=/Vand you can try to die instead of me next night perhaps? I'll spy on someone to try and catch their next killer.
At the moment, we've got no way to stop the mafia from killing who they want (most I can do is tank one kill tonight), we already have more mafias than we can lynch for at least today and tomorrow, and you can't know if one of them is a Bomb. There's no reason to give them a free kill right now.I been thinking about who to steal and i decided to steal marma role to confirm if she really RS considering gry spy won't work on her
Sorry panda maybe i should have xDAsachi it's shameful display to wait this long with pirate power smfh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where's the guts
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Where's the spice
Half assed mathDid you run the math first?
So u think it's better I don't use it yet, boi am i ever going to use it with my pace of indicisivenessI'll try my best =3=/
At the moment, we've got no way to stop the mafia from killing who they want (most I can do is tank one kill tonight), we already have more mafias than we can lynch for at least today and tomorrow, and you can't know if one of them is a Bomb. There's no reason to give them a free kill right now.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Used cancel.I wasn’t talking about a second group though. But yeah, Vandred pointed out the flaws of this theory :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have you used the mechanic yet Juvs?