Everything is ready! The fighting has ceased!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Roughly 27h.How much time left for this round... Aka how much time i have left for my long homu homu campaign
Probably
Just wait LoN, i have a lot to say to the people commenting but I'm holding out for my campaign ...
Okay, expecting a 3k words campaign post in the final minutes of the phase...How much time left for this round... Aka how much time i have left for my long homu homu campaign
Probably
Just wait LoN, i have a lot to say to the people commenting but I'm holding out for my campaign ...



And you equalize Authorities to Cosmic laws because????When looking up Reinhards abilities for myself @Lambu I learned something pretty crippling for him which you conveniently left out of your explanations of Reinhards powers. I guess the powers he's got, divine protections are clearly stated to be weaker than authorities and therefore DO NOT apply to them. In other words his blessing can't override authorites or cosmic law based powers because they are more powerful than his.
In other words he couldn't cancel out any of Musashi's powers totally would have worked on him because it effects gods(beings with authorities). Was a nice scam your were running though.![]()
Your trying to obscure the point.And you equalize Authorities to Cosmic laws because????
Divine Protections and Blessings are what it says: Abilities of Divine origin. They are the closest thing to cosmic laws in a sense.
If for example someone has the divine protection of Bomb Nullification then if they may drop a nuke on its user... it will not explode. The author used this same example to explain Reinhard's powers.
If Reinhard's Protection says Ranged attacks will always miss then all attacks of this nature will deviate their path to not hit him (as we saw Elsa's knife evade Rein at the beggining of the series)
Now Authorities are powers that can mess even with these rules of divine origin. It doesnt mean Rein cannot resist against them but in case of a clash of hax they will win. Reinhard can cut Authorities with the Dragon Sword too (as Reid was capable of doing it).
You are awfully focused on setting Fate Divine powers above Re:Zero Divine powers, try solving that issue first.
Im not obscuring anything, your point is Fate's Divine powers = Authorities , and Im telling you Fate's Divine Powers = RZ Divine Blessings < Authorities = Above Cosmic Laws.Your trying to obscure the point.
Divine Protections and Blessings in ReZero are not absolute. Authorities are stronger and when they come into conflict with them they lose every time. True or False Lambu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So in conclusion. Divine protections are not absolute. They can be defeated or overridden by more powerful abilities they conflict with (I.E. Authorities)Im not obscuring anything, your point is Fate's Divine powers = Authorities , and Im telling you Fate's Divine Powers = RZ Divine Blessings < Authorities = Above Cosmic Laws.
As for your question: True. Authorities will defeat Divine Protections of opposite nature but they can't nullify DPs under other conditions.
Divine Protections dont just succumb against them too, they are just weaker. If an Authority consists in Mind Control, a DP holder that makes him inmune to Mind Control will still have great resistance against the Authority, just not total.
Another example: If an Authority sets a degenerative disease that can only be cured through one way then a Divine Protection that heals any disease will not work against it. But if the target has a Divine Protection that prevents him from getting corrupted by any disease then the Authority fails, the Authority wins only under its strict rules.

That would have been a wonderful blaze of glory for me to go down in.Reinhard vs. Shalltear could have been fun. Maybe we should have not used a randomizer...![]()

Of course, thats why I said Ruphas, whose half of its list of powers seems like Authorities ignoring laws of its Universe, would be able to overwhelm Reinhard and vanquish him, but against hax of similar nature like Fate's Divine Protections (they even have the same name lol) they just cancel each other out.So in conclusion. Divine protections are not absolute. They can be defeated or overrides by more powerful abilities they conflict with (I.E. Authorities)
Your example of needing to actually conflict with the Protections is interesting and all but irrelevant to that point. Since in many cases in other series powers equivalent to Authorities are broader in scope. Naturally each would have to be discussed on the technicalities but the larger point remains.
Divine Protections and Blessings are not absolute even in the ReZero universe.
This is assuming they are the same level. Blessing are not at the top power level in the ReZero universe. This is a fact, acknowledged by you. I don't honestly know if Musashi's ability is above Reinhard. But since his abilities are not absolute. They totally could be. Which you should have been more forthright about, instead of treating them as absolute.Of course, thats why I said Ruphas, whose half of its list of powers seems like Authorities ignoring laws of its Universe, would be able to overwhelm Reinhard and vanquish him, but against hax of similar nature like Fate's Divine Protections (they even have the same name lol) they just cancel each other out.
A has a hax that guarantees the hit if possible
B has a hax that guarantees avoidance if possible
They both get nullified, Fate's power doesnt win because you say its absolute. They are not absolute and they fail, you and I know it.

I literally said they are nullified when tied with similar haxes, if I said they were absolutes I would have said "DPs win chirp chirp".This is assuming they are the same level. Blessing are not at the top power level in the ReZero universe. This is a fact, acknowledged by you. I don't honestly know if Musashi's ability is above Reinhard. But since his abilities are not absolute. They totally could be. Which you should have been more forthright about, instead of treating them as absolute.
And this gives me an excuse to drive you insane.![]()


I see how it is. Arguing absolutes when you were talking about Regulus while downplaying the power gap when talking about Rienhard's blessings. Clever bird.I literally said they are nullified when tied with similar haxes, if I said they were absolutes I would have said "DPs win chirp chirp".
I also explained over and over again that Authorities are absolutes even above divine dictations in Regulus thread...![]()
No such thing.You are messing my head too much, damn you!![]()
Reinhard's power and skills are way above Wilhelm even without his blessings, and the latter was quite op in his prime.I see how it is. Arguing absolutes when you were talking about Regulus while downplaying the power gap when talking about Rienhard's blessings. Clever bird.
If only you nominated somebody that didn't rely on borrowed second banana powers. Like his much cooler grandfather. When you look that elegant you've won before the battle is even fought.
![]()
No such thing.
![]()

Wait... what is Willem?i accidentally read 'Willem' and thought 'damn even you lambs'![]()
Mafia Game Lambu at work I see.Lambu might be BSing but as long as he manages to convince the majority...![]()
Ahhh, that's how I like to start out a morning.