This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I thought Nobara was deadGege being as savage as always....
This already covers what Panda has been up to.
The only ones left for status update are Kyoto and Nobara...... please Gege, give me Nobara back NOW
Not 100% confirmed tho, Gege has been beating around the bush so much regarding her status that anything is possible at this point.I thought Nobara was dead
I starts to think she actually is. It has super WTH feeling to me. Of course I would give huge respect to Gege for actually having it to kill one of the main characters but honestly? I am not that crazy about the whole female representation in shonen manga thing ( like saying its horrible and should be changed right here and there) but its kinda hilarious that author that got huge praise for female writing just went and kill main female character in the middle of the story.I thought Nobara was dead
I mean, it's part of it for me. Nobara being such a well written character and dying in such brutal way more or less means that Gege treated her character seriously till the end.I starts to think she actually is. It has super WTH feeling to me. Of course I would give huge respect to Gege for actually having it to kill one of the main characters but honestly? I am not that crazy about the whole female representation in shonen manga thing ( like saying its horrible and should be changed right here and there) but its kinda hilarious that author that got huge praise for female writing just went and kill main female character in the middle of the story.
I don't agree personnally. In my opinion, it was well executed, necessary because it was one of the key factors which made Yuji understand who he truly was and really made me understand how critical was the Shibuya situation.Literally no chance he has Nobara die after so much delaying. It would just be bad writing for one of the main characters.
Again, I’m talking about after so much delaying.I don't agree personnally. In my opinion, it was well executed, necessary because it was one of the key factors which made Yuji understand who he truly was and really made me understand how critical was the Shibuya situation.
Especially in the Jump, killing one of the three MC that way is quite unorthodox, unseen and interesting for the rest of the story.
The only exception I can think of (in the WSJ) is CM. However, it's also a particular case.
My problem with killing off Nobara right there, is that for someone who is part of the main characters, she didnt had enough development or momentum yet compared to Yuji and Megumi, to go out just like that. Unlike Nanami who was more of a side character and got his dead just a couple of chapters before fullfilling his role in the story. Nobaras "dead" right after would feel more like killing for the sake of killing and shock.I don't agree personnally. In my opinion, it was well executed, necessary because it was one of the key factors which made Yuji understand who he truly was and really made me understand how critical was the Shibuya situation.
Especially in the Jump, killing one of the three MC that way is quite unorthodox, unseen and interesting for the rest of the story.
The only exception I can think of (in the WSJ) is CM. However, it's also a particular case.