Semifinal - Reinhard van Astrea vs. Vegeta | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Reinhard van Astrea vs. Vegeta

Who wins?

• Reinhard van Astrea

• Vegeta

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Its a Novel, not a manga if i recall correctly, so scans arent possible.

I get why the zerofans are getting annoyed, but please understand: Mangafeats are easily proven or disproven. No one here reads a novel just for the sake of discussion and even the wikisites for zero seems to suck.

We kinda take all facevalue from you guys, but when you disagree with eatchother even by the phoenixblessing, its hard to accept facts blindly.

Even the authors tweets we cant take for full, so we are left with basically nothing

Blakestnight666

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
that means we are pretty much only going on words of a person without any scans or proofs what so ever. Don't you find it funny

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Does Reinhard have any teleportion spell?
Sorry i missed this yesterday. I went to sleep.
Honestly i have no idea, im not that far into the series. Only started to watch the anime recently and i havent read the novels either. I only know Rein will always come back life, as for teleportation and coming back from space, you gotta ask Lambu that.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
The Dragon Sword probably has a limit with regards to its conceptual erasure. If it was capable of cutting absolutely anything, then Reid (the first Sword Saint who the sword is named after) would have been able to cut through Satella's immortality and defeat her but he couldn't so it does have its limits.
Limit presented: immortality.

Good thing Vegeta ain't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But he did do it... i even provided the panel.... its not like goku ki transported him there, vegeta did it by himself. 😄 All he needed was a good push

I really dont know how you can interpret this as "he cant do it", when he literally does it.
Because he said it right after. That scan doesn't show or say anything against that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I get why the zerofans are getting annoyed, but please understand: Mangafeats are easily proven or disproven. No one here reads a novel just for the sake of discussion and even the wikisites for zero seems to suck.

We kinda take all facevalue from you guys, but when you disagree with eatchother even by the phoenixblessing, its hard to accept facts blindly.

Even the authors tweets we cant take for full, so we are left with basically nothing
I'll never touch Rezero and love Dragonball, that's not the case for me. I have no horse in this race.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Vegeta still throws him into the sun

Honestly i have no idea, im not that far into the series. Only started to watch the anime recently and i havent read the novels either. I only know Rein will always come back life, as for teleportation and coming back from space, you gotta ask Lambu that.
As far as i know lambu has never mentioned that he has any teleportation skill and someone even mentioned that if Reinhard was thrown at the moon then it would be a problem for him

Which the fans take too highly and wank them because not many people know about it.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Reinhard is a NLF character who is wanked upto high heavens on this site.

He
Rein dodges the grab.
Doesn't have any feats of dodging the likes of vegeta

Last edited by a moderator:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
As far as i know lambu has never mentioned that he has any teleportation skill and someone even mentioned that if Reinhard was thrown at the moon then it would be a problem for him
If i understood Static, i think it is the other way around. Kinda like a Saitama thing. If he wasnt thrown into the Moon, then he might have not been able to come back. But this is another interesting find that Static mentioned. Rein cant die in space, but can he return to Earth without a solid jumping point? Though, if he dies, he should respawn back to the battlefield, no? Yeah gotta ask Lambu, im really not the best person for this since my knowledge is limited.

Last edited:

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
If i understood Static, i think it is the other way around. Kinda like a Saitama thing. If he wasnt thrown into the Moon, then he might have been able to come back. But this is another interesting find that Static mentioned. Rein cant die in space, but can he return to Earth without a solid jumping point? Though, if he dies, he should respawn back to the battlefield, no? Yeah gotta ask Lambu, im really not the best person for this since my knowledge is limited.
I think it was never mentioned that he respawns in the World or the place where he dies. So i am sure even lambu might not know it.

this thread in a nutshell;

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
If i understood Static, i think it is the other way around. Kinda like a Saitama thing. If he wasnt thrown into the Moon, then he might have been able to come back. But this is another interesting find that Static mentioned. Rein cant die in space, but can he return to Earth without a solid jumping point? Though, if he dies, he should respawn back to the battlefield, no? Yeah gotta ask Lambu, im really not the best person for this since my knowledge is limited.
Yes, that's right.

──In the next second, in the eyes of Subaru, Emilia, and Regulus, a knight with dazzling flame colours descended from the sky.

???: "──"

The "sword saint" who landed straight from the night sky- At the same time he landed, the road that was soaked in water evaporated, and the heatwave restored the frozen world back to its original colour.

Then at the centre of the resuscitating warmth, Reinhard Van Astrea returned.

What surrounded him, was unlike Regulus’s false mystery. But the power of blessings granted to those who are loved by the heaven──

Regulus: "Wha, how... I threw you towards the other side of the sky... You, how did you..."

Reinhard: "Indeed, it gave me a serious injury. If I was thrown to the other side of the sky, I could only raise my hands and surrender. But, you made a mistake. ──You shouldn't have thrown me at the moon."

Regulus: "What?"

Regulus was at a loss for words. It is natural for him to have this expression. Because he couldn't derive other meanings from Reinhard's words.

He can only think of him flying to the moon, but then use the moon as a force point to push himself back.

Reinhard: "Knight of the Kingdom of Lugnica, the head knight of Felt-sama, from the "Sword Saint" bloodline── Reinhard Van Astrea."

His expression suddenly became serious, and Reinhardt placed his hands on the sword on his waist and reported his name.

Formally introduce yourself and express the attitude of accepting a duel dignifiedly.

When against the "Gut Hunter" Elsa, this general duel process was carried out--- In response, Regulus stretched his hands forward and yelled:

Regulus: "Wait, wait! Wait! This, this, it's too strange!?"

The sacred duel etiquette was defiled and the identity of the opponent was not announced. The "Sword Saint" will be merciless.

The murderer wanted to run away shamefully. Ignoring his almost wailing scream, the dazzling flame disappeared in a blink of an eye. ──In an instant, a sword strike burst forth.

The sword strike flashed like light. Starting from under Regulus' crotch, and flashed diagonally towards his body - Regulus couldn't even make a sound. And like this, he was sent flying.

He flew to the point where he could look at the Watergate city that he destroyed in a panoramic view

A sound that can't be described as screeching in pain reverberated in the night sky of the Watergate City──

that means we are pretty much only going on words of a person without any scans or proofs what so ever. Don't you find it funny
I'm actually trying to find which chapter the library was explained in since its been a long time since I read arc 6, and provide the excerpt. I'd appreciate if you didn't call us out every other post lol.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Yes, that's right.

──In the next second, in the eyes of Subaru, Emilia, and Regulus, a knight with dazzling flame colours descended from the sky.

The "sword saint" who landed straight from the night sky- At the same time he landed, the road that was soaked in water evaporated, and the heatwave restored the frozen world back to its original colour.

What surrounded him, was unlike Regulus’s false mystery. But the power of blessings granted to those who are loved by the heaven──

Regulus: "Wha, how... I threw you towards the other side of the sky... You, how did you..."

Reinhard: "Indeed, it gave me a serious injury. If I was thrown to the other side of the sky, I could only raise my hands and surrender. But, you made a mistake. ──You shouldn't have thrown me at the moon."

Regulus was at a loss for words. It is natural for him to have this expression. Because he couldn't derive other meanings from Reinhard's words.

He can only think of him flying to the moon, but then use the moon as a force point to push himself back.

Reinhard: "Knight of the Kingdom of Lugnica, the head knight of Felt-sama, from the "Sword Saint" bloodline── Reinhard Van Astrea."

His expression suddenly became serious, and Reinhardt placed his hands on the sword on his waist and reported his name.

Formally introduce yourself and express the attitude of accepting a duel dignifiedly.

When against the "Gut Hunter" Elsa, this general duel process was carried out--- In response, Regulus stretched his hands forward and yelled:

The sacred duel etiquette was defiled and the identity of the opponent was not announced. The "Sword Saint" will be merciless.

The murderer wanted to run away shamefully. Ignoring his almost wailing scream, the dazzling flame disappeared in a blink of an eye. ──In an instant, a sword strike burst forth.

The sword strike flashed like light. Starting from under Regulus' crotch, and flashed diagonally towards his body - Regulus couldn't even make a sound. And like this, he was sent flying.

He flew to the point where he could look at the Watergate city that he destroyed in a panoramic view

A sound that can't be described as screeching in pain reverberated in the night sky of the Watergate City──

I'm actually trying to find which chapter the library was explained in since its been a long time since I read arc 6, and provide the excerpt. I'd appreciate if you didn't call us out every other post lol.
i ain't calling you out only some specific people. Sorry if you took personally

Yes, that's right.

And that scan proves that he can't cover much further distance either as he would surrender if thrown at the other side of the sky

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Reinhard is a NLF character who is wanked upto high heavens on this site.

He

Doesn't have any feats of dodging the likes of vegeta

Following DB's universe rules, it doesn't even matter, we have seen peak humans dodge light speed attacks.

And Rein isn't just a good dodger, he basically has a better UI.

i ain't calling you out only some specific people. Sorry if you took personally

And that scan proves that he can't cover much further distance either as he would surrender if thrown at the other side of the sky

Oh I just notice the edit oh well what's done is done.

Dududuru duru du du duru

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India

Following DB's universe rules, it doesn't even matter, we have seen peak humans dodge light speed attacks.

And Rein isn't just a good dodger, he basically has a better UI.

It still wouldn't make him him do any better if he lauched into a sun by a country sized galic gun or final flash. And he would be blitzed before he can even react as vegeta is hundreds of times faster than him.

And lol at bringing roshi here. It only proves how much strong and fast he is. And lol at roshi at being peak human

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
It still wouldn't make him him do any better if he lauched into a sun by a country sized galic gun or final flash. And he would be blitzed before he can even react as vegeta is hundreds of times faster than him.

And lol at bringing roshi here. It only proves how much strong he is
Roshi literally says it's not power.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Roshi literally says it's not power.
Power has nothing to do with this. It's his speed and skill. Roshi is that much faster and has reaction speed to dodge non serious jiren's punch

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well these scans prove that lak and sachs are wrong. If you take it in context, he doesn't know how to do it. Tho it reads super convenient how suddenly Goku could be sensed by everyone to pinpoint his location but sure.

Though still, @Lambu can Rein only return from space if thrown in moon direction? Think I read somewhere in the thread that only like that he could return. If he was thrown elsewhere wouldn't it be over?

Though Vegeta probably can't even grab him to throw him so idk. Such a weird match.
Thats an argument from the DB side, Reinhard is stated to be able to adapt to space if he were to fight there. I say he would be able to return by impulsing himself somehow, just my opinion in this case.

Also glad to see you around @Static o/

If i understood Static, i think it is the other way around. Kinda like a Saitama thing. If he wasnt thrown into the Moon, then he might have not been able to come back. But this is another interesting find that Static mentioned. Rein cant die in space, but can he return to Earth without a solid jumping point? Though, if he dies, he should respawn back to the battlefield, no? Yeah gotta ask Lambu, im really not the best person for this since my knowledge is limited.
Reinhard cannot Teleport, thats for sure.

As for how would he return to solid ground its the same answer I just gave to Gry.

Like it would make no sense that the guy can cut through reality but cannot stop himself from moving in a constant speed. Its a very weird and extreme assumption.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
@Blakestnight666 I found some of the excerpts detailing the Hall Of Memories and the Books Of The Dead. There are more which go into even more depth but they're scattered all throughout the entirety of arc 6 and I don't really have the time to find them all lol :

Regarding Hall Of Memories :
Subaru: “The cradle of Od Lagna, was it? Including the name Hall of Memories as well, nothing at all got into my head from head to toe.”

Louis: “Hm, hm, hm, hm~, guess so…… Basically, this is the place where souls are filtered.”

Subaru: “Filtering, souls?”

At the expression difficult to be accustomed to, Subaru had question marks float within his mind.
Filtering, in other words had the same implication as saying sieving, but it was rare to hear it being utilised with regard to souls.
However, Louis, with a happy expression, pulled her knees towards herself and said “Yes, yes”.

Louis: “You use a dust cloth which had been used once again after washing and drying it, no? The same goes for souls. By clearing the dirt stuck onto it, it is used once more when in a clear state again.”

Subaru: “That, dirt stuck onto it…… does it mean memories or experiences and stuff?”

Louis: “If that’s what you can understand, then let’s keep it that way, alright? Onii-san, do as how you’d like.”

Distorting his cheeks at Louis, who had her tongue out, Subaru turned his head around towards the environs.
As ever, white spaceーー in the Hall of Memories, existed nothing novel to the eyes. Within the endless white world, any easy to understand exhibit was not present either.

For argument’s sake, if this place was indeed how Louis spoke of it, then there could have been levitating disembodied souls, or the filtered memories or experiences rendered visible in some form.

Louis: “It’s not something so easy to comprehend, you know.”

Subaru: “That god called Od Lagna is pretty malicious, isn’t it.”

Louis: “It’s not an article so great as to be called god, that thing. That thing has nothing like such splendid ideology, after all. It’s just a mechanism, you know. A mechanism for keeping the world from breaking is what it is.”

Subaru: “A mechanism……”

Louis: “Whether its Witch Factors, or Divine Protections, or『Sword Saints』, or『Witches』, it considers nothing, you know. If there’s something nice about Od Lagna, it’s just that it’s uninterested, equal, impartial, and favours nothing.”

Regarding Subaru's Books Of The Dead : This whole chapter - https://witchculttranslation.com/2019/11/02/arc-6-chapter-73-natsuki-subaru/

Thats an argument from the DB side, Reinhard is stated to be able to adapt to space if he were to fight there. I say he would be able to return by impulsing himself somehow, just my opinion in this case.

Also glad to see you around @Static o/
Likewise buddy. :clingy

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
@Blakestnight666 I found some of the excerpts detailing the Hall Of Memories and the Books Of The Dead. There are more which go into even more depth but they're scattered all throughout the entirety of arc 6 and I don't really have the time to find them all lol :

Regarding Hall Of Memories :
Subaru: “The cradle of Od Lagna, was it? Including the name Hall of Memories as well, nothing at all got into my head from head to toe.”

Louis: “Hm, hm, hm, hm~, guess so…… Basically, this is the place where souls are filtered.”

Subaru: “Filtering, souls?”

At the expression difficult to be accustomed to, Subaru had question marks float within his mind.
Filtering, in other words had the same implication as saying sieving, but it was rare to hear it being utilised with regard to souls.
However, Louis, with a happy expression, pulled her knees towards herself and said “Yes, yes”.

Louis: “You use a dust cloth which had been used once again after washing and drying it, no? The same goes for souls. By clearing the dirt stuck onto it, it is used once more when in a clear state again.”

Subaru: “That, dirt stuck onto it…… does it mean memories or experiences and stuff?”

Louis: “If that’s what you can understand, then let’s keep it that way, alright? Onii-san, do as how you’d like.”

Distorting his cheeks at Louis, who had her tongue out, Subaru turned his head around towards the environs.
As ever, white spaceーー in the Hall of Memories, existed nothing novel to the eyes. Within the endless white world, any easy to understand exhibit was not present either.

For argument’s sake, if this place was indeed how Louis spoke of it, then there could have been levitating disembodied souls, or the filtered memories or experiences rendered visible in some form.

Louis: “It’s not something so easy to comprehend, you know.”

Subaru: “That god called Od Lagna is pretty malicious, isn’t it.”

Louis: “It’s not an article so great as to be called god, that thing. That thing has nothing like such splendid ideology, after all. It’s just a mechanism, you know. A mechanism for keeping the world from breaking is what it is.”

Subaru: “A mechanism……”

Louis: “Whether its Witch Factors, or Divine Protections, or『Sword Saints』, or『Witches』, it considers nothing, you know. If there’s something nice about Od Lagna, it’s just that it’s uninterested, equal, impartial, and favours nothing.”

Regarding Subaru's Books Of The Dead : This whole chapter - https://witchculttranslation.com/2019/11/02/arc-6-chapter-73-natsuki-subaru/

Likewise buddy. :clingy
Thanks. From what you posted, The hall of memories is a separate dimension where souls and memories are present

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Thanks. From what you posted, The hall of memories is a separate dimension where souls and memories are present
Indeed. It's also described as an endless white space and is the 'cradle' of Od Laguna which further reinforces my point that the latter can't be destroyed by conventional means since its not a material entity or being. And like I said before, we can directly infer from all of Subaru's deaths being recorded that it at the very least transcends the time of the Re Zero World since since it doesn't get affected by RbD at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.