Predictions - How strong do you think Georg and Suzaku? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions How strong do you think Georg and Suzaku?

Majio

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I personally think Georg is at Zeref's level while Suzaku maybe at Erza. What do you think?

aymen24

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
BDSK maybe they're at the level of Laxus and Erza and maybe even gildarts

George may be at August level or stronger
I think this should be for everyone's development.

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The BDSK and Georg should be at Spriggan level or above for them to be a threat to everyone bar Natsu(against Aldron).

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Georg needs to be August tier at least to be relevant.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Depends. There are hypothesis out there that Georg might be viernes, or are the DG itself, so he may be God tier if that’s the case. That aside, I’d say August Level to be a match for what’s potentially a more powerful Gildarts.

the other dude could be Erza/laxus level.

Prince of the RL District

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Lore wise, it wouldn't make sense for Georg to be weaker than the dragon gods unless this dude is straight up retarded lol. The reason I say this is because, why in the world would he send scrubs like skullion, kyria and madmole to capture a dragon god? And now he sends suzaku as well? He must really think he's stronger than them for him to send his underlings to capture such world ending dragons lol. Story wise it wouldn't make sense if George ends up being weaker than a dragon god cuz that would make George the most retarded character in the verse after Aldoron lol.(It's like makarov sending erza and laxus to go capture acnologia lmao. If makarov does such a thing then it must mean that he's likely stronger than acno himself)
So In my opinion, George has to be at least dragon god level in terms of power for his actions to make sense.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Lore wise, it wouldn't make sense for Georg to be weaker than the dragon gods unless this dude is straight up retarded lol. The reason I say this is because, why in the world would he send scrubs like skullion, kyria and madmole to capture a dragon god? And now he sends suzaku as well? He must really think he's stronger than them for him to send his underlings to capture such world ending dragons lol. Story wise it wouldn't make sense if George ends up being weaker than a dragon god cuz that would make George the most retarded character in the verse after Aldoron lol.(It's like makarov sending erza and laxus to go capture acnologia lmao. If makarov does such a thing then it must mean that he's likely stronger than acno himself)
So In my opinion, George has to be at least dragon god level in terms of power for his actions to make sense.
Or, it could mean that Georg doesn't realize how strong these dragon Gods are lmao.

If he actually understood the extend of their powers, irrespective of whether he's as strong as them or not, he wouldn't send the trio of fodders.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lore wise, it wouldn't make sense for Georg to be weaker than the dragon gods unless this dude is straight up retarded lol.
you mean liked he is shown to be by sending fodder to take out the dragon gods?

I’m not 100% gonna claim he isn’t dragon god level, but that is the last headcanon I’d accept before him just being ignorant of the situation, which he is.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Depends. There are hypothesis out there that Georg might be viernes, or are the DG itself, so he may be God tier if that’s the case. That aside, I’d say August Level to be a match for what’s potentially a more powerful Gildarts.

the other dude could be Erza/laxus level.
Exactly. Knights should be Their current tier at least which means Georg needs to be way stronger than they are!! At least that’s my preference. We may get a Bluenote-Hades scenario

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
So, I’m opened up to Georg being DG tier now

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Still reckon Georg is gonna eat Vernies and be the final boss next to Ignia.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still reckon Georg is gonna eat Vernies and be the final boss next to Ignia.
If viernes eating Georg is a thing, I believe it may have already happened.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I reckon someone, maybe Ignia, maybe the whole of Diablos combined, will kill Vernies, and then Georg will eat him. They're dragon eaters, I want to see them eat a dragon.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Georg is somewhere between Zeref and DG lvl. Likely closer to Zeref. The nice thing is that with a tier like that Mashima can give us a big FT vs the Dark Guild Master & big Ignia duel coming up

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I think the purpose of Diabolos is for the rest of the cast to have some strong enemies to fight while Natsu takes care of the actual dragons with some assistance. Erza fights Suzaku, Gildarts fights Georg, Irene(probably with Wendy) fights one of the other BDSK and so on. This would mean the BDSK are stronger than most Spriggans, but not quite DG level.

I reckon someone, maybe Ignia, maybe the whole of Diablos combined, will kill Vernies, and then Georg will eat him. They're dragon eaters, I want to see them eat a dragon.
I agree that Diabolos should kill one of the DGs, since I'd like to see each of the DGs neutralized in a different way. It could be interesting if Viernes was a friendly dragon and his arc was about the good guys trying to protect him from Diabolos. Georg did say that the guild would go out in full force if Suzaku failed with Selene, which seemed to set up a big battle between the two guilds.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the purpose of Diabolos is for the rest of the cast to have some strong enemies to fight while Natsu takes care of the actual dragons with some assistance. Erza fights Suzaku, Gildarts fights Georg, Irene(probably with Wendy) fights one of the other BDSK and so on. This would mean the BDSK are stronger than most Spriggans, but not quite DG level.

I agree that Diabolos should kill one of the DGs, since I'd like to see each of the DGs neutralized in a different way. It could be interesting if Viernes was a friendly dragon and his arc was about the good guys trying to protect him from Diabolos. Georg did say that the guild would go out in full force if Suzaku failed with Selene, which seemed to set up a big battle between the two guilds.
I would hate to see Wendy face any of them. If it’s 4 then it should be S class.