Predictions - How strong do you think Georg and Suzaku? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions How strong do you think Georg and Suzaku?

aymen24

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
The levels are distributed here like candy....

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
One-shotting God Serena doesn't warrant one-shotting Suzaku.
Petty sure @Kurumi Tokisaki knows that.

He's just explaining the logic of people who claim this. Some of these people believe Spriggans no diff Suzaku, so....... 🤡 🤡

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Georg is probably Dragon God Tier, maybe he ate Acno's severed arm (unless Acno came back for it), or he's Viernes himself. Either way, he's probably going down to Natsu or another Dragon God.

Suzaku by current showings is definitely top-tier until Selene proves herself able to stomp him into the ground (which hopefully will be the case in later chapters), but until then, he's probably nerfed Merc tier, maybe slightly weaker.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mashima already said Acno is the strongest so there is no need for debate because Mashima is the writer you are nothing but the reader.

Ignia never cared about Igneel. He literally said he couldn't care less about Igneel dying. So he knew about his death. Ignia has been going around Giletina destroying countries so he was not hiding as well so why didn't Acno come to kill him?

Ok Cool. Good to know you are a troll.
yeah and what if mashima was talking about SBT acnologia?

lmao ignia wanted to kill acnologia and he had a year yet he didn't why is that? oh yeah its because he was scared, and acnologia did not come to kill ignia cause hes not omnipresent and did not know about ignias existance

cool
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What feats does Acno have that suggests he can oneshot Suzaku?
one shotting god serena, being the king of the dragons, one shotting alot of dragon, no diffing tenrou team and the rest are obvious

god serena>>>suzaku
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Petty sure @Kurumi Tokisaki knows that.

He's just explaining the logic of people who claim this. Some of these people believe Spriggans no diff Suzaku, so....... 🤡 🤡
the only spriggan suzaku debatably beats is neinhart lmao unless you wank him then suzaku>>>>>>fiction

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
one shotting god serena, being the king of the dragons, one shotting alot of dragon, no diffing tenrou team and the rest are obvious

god serena>>>suzaku
Oneshotting Natsu and Erza is a much better feat.
Base Natsu>>>God Serena

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Oneshotting Natsu and Erza is a much better feat.
Base Natsu>>>God Serena
Lmao you think that suzaku>>>acnologia? gtfo troll
God serena>Base natsu
God serena no difffed 4 beings stronger then GMG laxus level without arguably using his magic.
He was overwhelming team natsu while dead
I don't see base natsu being known as the strongest mage of ishgar
oh and god serena is immune to fire so base natsus flames won't work on him :p

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lmao you think that suzaku>>>acnologia? gtfo troll
God serena>Base natsu
God serena no difffed 4 beings stronger then GMG laxus level without arguably using his magic.
He was overwhelming team natsu while dead
I don't see base natsu being known as the strongest mage of ishgar
oh and god serena is immune to fire so base natsus flames won't work on him :p
Who said anything about Suzaku being stronger than Acno? Oneshotting Natsu and Erza is simply a better feat than Acno has, that's all. No big deal.
God Serena is a spriggan, Laxus killed a spriggan that was immune to lightning while dying of magic cancer. Laxus>>>God Serena.
Hah, yeah, overwhelming team Natsu with an attack so weak that even the likes of Juvia was tanking it with ease :teehee
God Serena's affinity against Natsu is irrelevant to the fact that Natsu is stronger than him, this isn't a discussion of who would win in a fight.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Who said anything about Suzaku being stronger than Acno? Oneshotting Natsu and Erza is simply a better feat than Acno has, that's all. No big deal.
God Serena is a spriggan, Laxus killed a spriggan that was immune to lightning while dying of magic cancer. Laxus>>>God Serena.
Hah, yeah, overwhelming team Natsu with an attack so weak that even the likes of Juvia was tanking it with ease :teehee
God Serena's affinity against Natsu is irrelevant to the fact that Natsu is stronger than him, this isn't a discussion of who would win in a fight.
Wow so ur saying that laxus one shotting natsu is a better feat then anything acno has done? ur saying that BOS erza one shotting BOS natsu is a better feat then anything acno has done? holy shit don't make me list all of acnos feats for you.

Laxus killed wahl eetho because wahl was toying around with him lmao and if wahl went bloodlusted then he would have insta killed laxus before he gained red lightning oh and laxus only beat wahl cause wahl did not know about red lightning so he really was not immune to it and it should be obvious that god serena>>>>wall

Lmao juvia is made of water and does not change the fact that he was overwhelming them easily and even gildarts stated that god serena was gonna be a problem if he was alive

so what if natsu is stronger then him? which he isn't (in base at least) because god serena is the strongest mage of ishgar and natsu managed to eat ignias fire and ignia is stronger then him so god serena could easily eat natsus fire

"this isn't a discussion of who would win in a fight" oh k but one shotting god serena>>>one shotting natsu when he was tired

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wow so ur saying that laxus one shotting natsu is a better feat then anything acno has done? ur saying that BOS erza one shotting BOS natsu is a better feat then anything acno has done? holy shit don't make me list all of acnos feats for you.

Laxus killed wahl eetho because wahl was toying around with him lmao and if wahl went bloodlusted then he would have insta killed laxus before he gained red lightning oh and laxus only beat wahl cause wahl did not know about red lightning so he really was not immune to it and it should be obvious that god serena>>>>wall

Lmao juvia is made of water and does not change the fact that he was overwhelming them easily and even gildarts stated that god serena was gonna be a problem if he was alive

so what if natsu is stronger then him? which he isn't (in base at least) because god serena is the strongest mage of ishgar and natsu managed to eat ignias fire and ignia is stronger then him so god serena could easily eat natsus fire

"this isn't a discussion of who would win in a fight" oh k but one shotting god serena>>>one shotting natsu when he was tired
If by Laxus you mean Suzaku, then yes. BOS Natsu isn't above God Serena, 100YQ Natsu is, by a mile.

Insta-kill, kinda what Laxus did to Wahl as soon as his cancer was gone. As for God Serena, he's a regular spriggan like Wahl and Ajeel, not a top tier.

Every other FT fodder isn't made of water, and they tanked it too lmao. Gildarts said he wanted to fight him, that's all. Not that'd he'd be a problem.

Who cares? I'm not saying Natsu beats God Serena, I'm saying oneshotting Natsu is better than oneshotting God Serena, because Natsu>>>God Serena

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If by Laxus you mean Suzaku, then yes. BOS Natsu isn't above God Serena, 100YQ Natsu is, by a mile.

Insta-kill, kinda what Laxus did to Wahl as soon as his cancer was gone. As for God Serena, he's a regular spriggan like Wahl and Ajeel, not a top tier.

Every other FT fodder isn't made of water, and they tanked it too lmao. Gildarts said he wanted to fight him, that's all. Not that'd he'd be a problem.

Who cares? I'm not saying Natsu beats God Serena, I'm saying oneshotting Natsu is better than oneshotting God Serena, because Natsu>>>God Serena
100YQ natsu is not above god serena at all i literally gave proof on why

yeah and wahl was not even moving, he was holding back the entire time lol, and what do you mean by regular spriggan? like low or mid? nah god serena has to be high tier spriggan (ofc not on august or irene level i consider them God/Super tier spriggans) god serena is destroying laxus like how he destroyed the 4 emperors of ishgar

what "fodder"? all the fodders tanked TI acnologias roar, so now acnologia is weak? and gildarts literally said that god serena would be a force to be recoko with, and i dont see gildarts nor laxus as the strongest mages of ishgar

Lmao god serena>>>Base natsu i literally explained it already lol and the only reason suzaku even managed to one shot natsu is because he used a sword to cut threw his skin which is like saying that brandish cutting threw augusts skin is a much better feat then acnologia one shotting god serena lmao

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
100YQ natsu is not above god serena at all i literally gave proof on why

yeah and wahl was not even moving, he was holding back the entire time lol, and what do you mean by regular spriggan? like low or mid? nah god serena has to be high tier spriggan (ofc not on august or irene level i consider them God/Super tier spriggans) god serena is destroying laxus like how he destroyed the 4 emperors of ishgar

what "fodder"? all the fodders tanked TI acnologias roar, so now acnologia is weak? and gildarts literally said that god serena would be a force to be recoko with, and i dont see gildarts nor laxus as the strongest mages of ishgar

Lmao god serena>>>Base natsu i literally explained it already lol and the only reason suzaku even managed to one shot natsu is because he used a sword to cut threw his skin which is like saying that brandish cutting threw augusts skin is a much better feat then acnologia one shotting god serena lmao
No, you didn't. 100YQ Natsu is leagues above.

Which means Wahl is slow. August and Eileen are top tier spriggans, Larcade is high tier, God Serena is mid tier.

No one tanked Acno's roar. Only Fairy Glitter has managed to block a roar from Acno. Gildarts is the strongest mage in Ishgar, and God Serena being a force to be reckoned with means pretty much nothing. Makarov thought the same of Sting back in GMG, Sting was still fodder to him.

August wasn't oneshot, God Serena and Natsu were. Using a sword doesn't make it easier to oneshot lol, what a dumb argument.

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
So even Gildarts is fodder because he lost in an instant against acno

I have a problem with Gildarts...... Xd

Dimitri1220

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Acno 100% beats Suzaku, but idk if he'd one shot blitz him. It's possible, but Suzaku has far better feats than GS.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Which means Wahl is slow. August and Eileen are top tier spriggans, Larcade is high tier, God Serena is mid tier.

No one tanked Acno's roar. Only Fairy Glitter has managed to block a roar from Acno. Gildarts is the strongest mage in Ishgar, and God Serena being a force to be reckoned with means pretty much nothing. Makarov thought the same of Sting back in GMG, Sting was still fodder to him.

August wasn't oneshot, God Serena and Natsu were. Using a sword doesn't make it easier to oneshot lol, what a dumb argument.
i already did, i doubt that 100YQ natsu even got stronger lmao and do you want me to list them all again?

god serena is high tier spriggan, he no diffed the 4 emperors of ishgar which each of them being stronger then GMG/tartaros laxus level and he was not even trying

They did, when acno roared it basically blew up every tree around them, it looked like a city block+ level feat to me tbh and some fodders like lisanna, unless you wanna say that TI lisanna was city block level

How does it mean nothing? what makarov said was true to GMG sting, not current sting

Yeah august was not one shotted cause he held his own but he was nearly one shotted and "using a sword doesn't make it easier to one shot lol" Um brandish says no to that as she literally spilled blood from augusts mouth with a knife (which is weaker then a sword) and she would not have come anywhere close to scratching august if she did not have a knife. for example theres this kid stronger then me but he is still fodder then a bodybuilder but if i have a large knife then i have a chance to one shot that bodybuilder, would that make me stronger then the other kid? nope

Acno 100% beats Suzaku, but idk if he'd one shot blitz him. It's possible, but Suzaku has far better feats than GS.
suzaku maybe has better feats but god serena beats him by scaling

Anime VORTEX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Makarov didn't though about Sting rather he thought about Jura and comparing him to Gildarts

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
i already did, i doubt that 100YQ natsu even got stronger lmao and do you want me to list them all again?

god serena is high tier spriggan, he no diffed the 4 emperors of ishgar which each of them being stronger then GMG/tartaros laxus level and he was not even trying

They did, when acno roared it basically blew up every tree around them, it looked like a city block+ level feat to me tbh and some fodders like lisanna, unless you wanna say that TI lisanna was city block level

How does it mean nothing? what makarov said was true to GMG sting, not current sting

Yeah august was not one shotted cause he held his own but he was nearly one shotted and "using a sword doesn't make it easier to one shot lol" Um brandish says no to that as she literally spilled blood from augusts mouth with a knife (which is weaker then a sword) and she would not have come anywhere close to scratching august if she did not have a knife. for example theres this kid stronger then me but he is still fodder then a bodybuilder but if i have a large knife then i have a chance to one shot that bodybuilder, would that make me stronger then the other kid? nope

suzaku maybe has better feats but god serena beats him by scaling
Go ahead, list them again, they're all wrong though.

So? What feats to the GOI have? Only one with any feats is Jura, and God Serena is literally immune to his magic. Like Warrod said, they're just wizards chosen by the council.

What are you talking about? Fairy Sphere protected them, obviously.

It wasn't true to GMG Sting lmao, Natsu literally went on to solo him and Rogue 2 seconds later. Gildarts would do the same to GS and any other mid tier spriggan.

Brandish can say whatever she wants lol, doesnt matter seeing as she failed to oneshot August. This is a world of magic, a knife isn't any more dangerous than a fireball to the face.
Makarov didn't though about Sting rather he thought about Jura and comparing him to Gildarts
He thought it about Sting too, everyone was crapping their pants when he destroyed the stadium floor.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Go ahead, list them again, they're all wrong though.

So? What feats to the GOI have? Only one with any feats is Jura, and God Serena is literally immune to his magic. Like Warrod said, they're just wizards chosen by the council.

What are you talking about? Fairy Sphere protected them, obviously.

It wasn't true to GMG Sting lmao, Natsu literally went on to solo him and Rogue 2 seconds later. Gildarts would do the same to GS and any other mid tier spriggan.

Brandish can say whatever she wants lol, doesnt matter seeing as she failed to oneshot August. This is a world of magic, a knife isn't any more dangerous than a fireball to the face.

He thought it about Sting too, everyone was crapping their pants when he destroyed the stadium floor.
Jura has feats yes and by them he scales above GMG/Tartaros laxus and he is the weakest of the 4 and god serena no diffed them without even trying

I am not talking about the FT part i am talking about when acnologia basically just blew up every tree around them by just doing a casual roar (basically screaming)

does not matter as she still drew blood from augusts face and couldn't have done that if she did not have a knife, just proves that suzaku one shotting natsu is not even impressive

As for 100YQ natsu being below god serena let me list them again and they are not wrong unless you prove them to be

1. God serena no diffed the 4 emperors of ishgar, each one of them are easily above GMG/Tartaros laxus level and again god serena no diffed them without even using half of his power and base natsu is still weaker then laxus sure he got stronger but i don't think that he got 4x stronger tbh

2. a dead god serena was washing away team natsu easily and they needed gildarts to save them

3. Gildarts even admitted that him and god serena were about around the save level and base natsu is weaker then laxus whos weaker then gildarts

4. God serena was ranked as the strongest mage of ishgar for a REASON

5. God serena has fire immunity easily giving him the edge over natsu except that GS still has 7 more attacks to put natsu down

hopefully this should help

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
yeah and what if mashima was talking about SBT acnologia?

lmao ignia wanted to kill acnologia and he had a year yet he didn't why is that? oh yeah its because he was scared, and acnologia did not come to kill ignia cause hes not omnipresent and did not know about ignias existance
You are the one making the claim that Mashima was specifically talking about SBT Acnologia, therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove it.

Want to know why Ignia never came to fight Acnologia? Because his character itself wasn't conceptualized until Fairy Tail had already ended. Mashima didn't even want to write a sequel until the artist convinced him to iirc.