Predictions - How strong do you think Georg and Suzaku? | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions How strong do you think Georg and Suzaku?

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Jura has feats yes and by them he scales above GMG/Tartaros laxus and he is the weakest of the 4 and god serena no diffed them without even trying

I am not talking about the FT part i am talking about when acnologia basically just blew up every tree around them by just doing a casual roar (basically screaming)

does not matter as she still drew blood from augusts face and couldn't have done that if she did not have a knife, just proves that suzaku one shotting natsu is not even impressive

As for 100YQ natsu being below god serena let me list them again and they are not wrong unless you prove them to be

1. God serena no diffed the 4 emperors of ishgar, each one of them are easily above GMG/Tartaros laxus level and again god serena no diffed them without even using half of his power and base natsu is still weaker then laxus sure he got stronger but i don't think that he got 4x stronger tbh

2. a dead god serena was washing away team natsu easily and they needed gildarts to save them

3. Gildarts even admitted that him and god serena were about around the save level and base natsu is weaker then laxus whos weaker then gildarts

4. God serena was ranked as the strongest mage of ishgar for a REASON

5. God serena has fire immunity easily giving him the edge over natsu except that GS still has 7 more attacks to put natsu down

hopefully this should help
Sure, but God Serena is immune to his magic, so why do Jura's feats matter? As for the rest, what feats do they have? Why should I think they're strong?

Oh, screaming lmao? Ok. I don't care about that.

Who cares? August tanked it. Erza draws blood from everyone, does that make her feats less impressive?

1. GOI are featless, Natsu oneshot Bluenote, who is comparable, while on the other hand, God Serena needed 4 attacks just for the likes of Jura.
2. With an attack so weak that Lucy, Happy and FT fodder were barely damage. It was literally a joke to Natsu.
3. No he didn't, he just said he wanted to fight him when he was alive.
4. He WAS the strongest mage in Ishgar, and even that is just a guess by the council. As Warrod said, the Saints mean nothing, tons of wizards are stronger.
5. Who cares? I'm not talking who would win in a battle, i'm talking who is stronger, and Natsu obviously is. He beat FH Zeref lmao.
Sure, helped me see how woefully mistaken you are about pretty much everything.

AmitDS

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I think with it being revealed that Selene let herself get beaten, the BDSK are likely going to be revealed to be on the level of FT's S class (Mira's weakest form was on par with Skullion so we have wiggle room given Sitri and above) while George could be above that.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The only S-Class who can fight Suzaku right now is Gildarts.
unfortunately, Mashima confirmed that Gildarts will not appear because he is too strong for the setting.

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
Serena/Gildarts level at best.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
unfortunately, Mashima confirmed that Gildarts will not appear because he is too strong for the setting.
And unfortunately for Gildarts, there are much stronger characters than him.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ehh, anyway.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Really only possibly the DGs.
That sounds so stupid, and no offense. “Possibly”? You must live in some fairy tail where Gildarts didn’t get one-Shot by acnologia.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That sounds so stupid, and no offense. “Possibly”? You must live in some fairy tail where Gildarts didn’t get one-Shot by acnologia.
didn show that to happen in the series, they did fought, and he eventually lost, and Acno didn’t one shot Natsu when he was serious and he was was amped soooo.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
didn show that to happen in the series, they did fought, and he eventually lost, and Acno didn’t one shot Natsu when he was serious and he was was amped soooo.
Haven’t seen someone so wrong in so many ways...

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Gildarts so stronk Mashima has to cuck him out of nearly every arc. And here I was hoping he would get an actual role beyond flashbacks and tree impersonations :disappoint

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria

acno wasn't serious at first
Then one shot

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
You are here talking about Gildarts (When he was on the quest)

acno did this to the whole team and Gildarts with them..........This is the point....

But here you move from point to point to prove it (that he didn't do it with Gildarts during that time)

Last edited:

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States

acno did this to the whole team and Gildarts with them..........This is the point....

But here you move from point to point to prove it (that he didn't do it with Gildarts during that time)
Arguing with someone so ignorant is pointless. We know he is wrong so it’s better to leave it at that.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

And yet when Acno was attacking when he is more powerful than when he destroyed Tenrou Island and someone blocked it, that raises a lot of questions, especially that someone is weaker than Gildarts.