Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
Curious map choice by mafo, I thought we'd get icy wind
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
You can tag me for questions; I have an ~hour of work left ahead of me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Meh we're all revealing but DD and Misho aren't, how surprising...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, no one got Sick this time? Dunno if that's the thing or if it's cause Gry didn't post the voting yet.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Meh we're all revealing but DD and Misho aren't, how surprising...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, no one got Sick this time? Dunno if that's the thing or if it's cause Gry didn't post the voting yet.
You know my role since day 2.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
wait, why did you get dodger since you're hider?
Because my second condition needs me to not use my action one night. It's also a better fit for me considering everything that's available to me
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because my second condition needs me to not use my action one night. It's also a better fit for me considering everything that's available to me
oki doky

who did you dodge?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Because my second condition needs me to not use my action one night. It's also a better fit for me considering everything that's available to me
You cant reveal conditions I think.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Meh we're all revealing but DD and Misho aren't, how surprising...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, no one got Sick this time? Dunno if that's the thing or if it's cause Gry didn't post the voting yet.
I actually forgot to pass it on until this day started and you theorized about Evil having a sickly secondary. I did think it'd get randomized though.. Maybe it died on one of the dead and/Or got randomized on you
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
oki doky

who did you dodge?
James.
You cant reveal conditions I think.
I can reveal my second.
You know my role since day 2.
Please say it again for all of us that missed it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I actually forgot to pass it on until this day started and you theorized about Evil having a sickly secondary. I did think it'd get randomized though.. Maybe it died on one of the dead and/Or got randomized on you
Nvm, apparently it's not NVD :catshrug
Guess it just ended with me and Evil
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I actually forgot to pass it on until this day started and you theorized about Evil having a sickly secondary. I did think it'd get randomized though.. Maybe it died on one of the dead and/Or got randomized on you
Ah so it was two NVDs, I guess. But yeah guess Evil could have given yours to you, so did say he could tell it was successful.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'm doc and tested my sanity on Evil n1. Since nothing happened so I covered Desu n2

I also obtained enough gold to secure the strongest role in the game
Panda Jesus Doc incoming
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
my second condition is to lynch a mafia.
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top