Curious map choice by mafo, I thought we'd get icy wind
And you won't be revealing your role as well anyway I assume~Sad, the mafia will go along in murdering me today.
can you say your role again pls I forgot and who you targeted n1?You can tag me for questions; I have an ~hour of work left ahead of me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know my role since day 2.Meh we're all revealing but DD and Misho aren't, how surprising...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, no one got Sick this time? Dunno if that's the thing or if it's cause Gry didn't post the voting yet.
Because my second condition needs me to not use my action one night. It's also a better fit for me considering everything that's available to mewait, why did you get dodger since you're hider?
oki dokyBecause my second condition needs me to not use my action one night. It's also a better fit for me considering everything that's available to me
You cant reveal conditions I think.Because my second condition needs me to not use my action one night. It's also a better fit for me considering everything that's available to me
I actually forgot to pass it on until this day started and you theorized about Evil having a sickly secondary. I did think it'd get randomized though.. Maybe it died on one of the dead and/Or got randomized on youMeh we're all revealing but DD and Misho aren't, how surprising...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, no one got Sick this time? Dunno if that's the thing or if it's cause Gry didn't post the voting yet.
you can't reveal 1 conditionYou cant reveal conditions I think.
James.oki doky
who did you dodge?
I can reveal my second.You cant reveal conditions I think.
Please say it again for all of us that missed itYou know my role since day 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm, apparently it's not NVDI actually forgot to pass it on until this day started and you theorized about Evil having a sickly secondary. I did think it'd get randomized though.. Maybe it died on one of the dead and/Or got randomized on you
Ah so it was two NVDs, I guess. But yeah guess Evil could have given yours to you, so did say he could tell it was successful.I actually forgot to pass it on until this day started and you theorized about Evil having a sickly secondary. I did think it'd get randomized though.. Maybe it died on one of the dead and/Or got randomized on you
Panda Jesus Doc incomingI'm doc and tested my sanity on Evil n1. Since nothing happened so I covered Desu n2
I also obtained enough gold to secure the strongest role in the game
my second condition is to lynch a mafia.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Nah, I think it's NVD and not Sicklies indeed, will just mention I think that 'cause of my own role and extra stuff.Nvm, apparently it's not NVD
Guess it just ended with me and Evil