Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
WHere has James been? No walls, no nothing

100-250-400, those are big differences. Maybe also a difference in upgrade costs then? I thought mine was pretty high with 1000.
And he has a jutsu that costs 1k?? With his passive claim + condition to do nothing + upgrade cost of 1k, he has basically built himself a box that precludes him from saying or doing anything
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Curious map choice by mafo, I thought we'd get icy wind
Mafia's scared because of the 300 gold we all get for them taking it. I except them to wait until we get 0 for it aka 3 nights unpicked.

@Goodboy @Tatsumaki @James Rye the ones left pending to reveal roles and targets
Again, I was passive aka Vengeful Townie so no targets for me. I also didn't buy dodger to avoid dodging a det's action as they need as many results as they can get to figure out their sanity.

Since it is day 3 I can reveal that I managed to get 1k gold and upgraded myself to Daytime Vigilante. So while I cannot vote today I can kill today. Just tell me who to shot and I shot them.^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And he has a jutsu that costs 1k?? With his passive claim + condition to do nothing + upgrade cost of 1k, he has basically built himself a box that precludes him from saying or doing anything
That didn't stand out to me 'cause I got one that costs 700 and it isn't even special :/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mafia's scared because of the 300 gold we all get for them taking it. I except them to wait until we get 0 for it aka 3 nights unpicked.



Again, I was passive aka Vengeful Townie so no targets for me. I also didn't buy dodger to avoid dodging a det's action as they need as many results as they can get to figure out their sanity.

Since it is day 3 I can reveal that I managed to get 1k gold and upgraded myself to Daytime Vigilante. So while I cannot vote today I can kill today. Just tell me who to shot and I shot them.^^
HE HAS A GUN BROS, WHY DID YOU MAKE FUN OF HIM ALL THESE DAYS.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
WHere has James been? No walls, no nothing



And he has a jutsu that costs 1k?? With his passive claim + condition to do nothing + upgrade cost of 1k, he has basically built himself a box that precludes him from saying or doing anything
Lol, whenever I get passive roles, I don't really get all into the game, Panda, you know that.^^
And I had conditions giving me a lot of money so I was able to get to 1k all of my own.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
did you NOT spy on me wtf. It's why I said you should be last to reveal.... and I'll reveal AFTER my targets. Because used dodge too. there are 3 ppl left and they're not here. And I don't want to reveal just yet. I already know you targeted me and you know who I targeted with my main role, not sure if the dodge appears tho'.

You'd think the marm snipe would have been enough. But fine I'll say my main target I used necro on Demonhoe to block pompon because I suspected her. And you can see that since yesterday (my suspicion), which continued at the start of today. Happy?
Quite so. This means that @Lady pompom would need to have a role that gets some kind of feedback or have successful action as one of the conditions to get gold.

I get both the targets for both actions btw.

Mafia's scared because of the 300 gold we all get for them taking it. I except them to wait until we get 0 for it aka 3 nights unpicked.



Again, I was passive aka Vengeful Townie so no targets for me. I also didn't buy dodger to avoid dodging a det's action as they need as many results as they can get to figure out their sanity.

Since it is day 3 I can reveal that I managed to get 1k gold and upgraded myself to Daytime Vigilante. So while I cannot vote today I can kill today. Just tell me who to shot and I shot them.^^
Are you allowed to claim the role??

That didn't stand out to me 'cause I got one that costs 700 and it isn't even special :/
Yeah I doubt I'll get the only useful powerup either. Fucked up with one of the conditions and now it's pretty much unreachable.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wouldn't mind. For vote, it's DD or James for me today. Lawl potentially too
Want me to shot you? Hider claim while we can all buy dodge sounds pretty lame to me. Also why buy dodger when you already are a Hider who dodges everything especially now that all block roles are gone?
@Farfalla You believe his hider claim or want me to confirm it with my bullet between his eyes?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Dont kill me, townies and mafia will lynch me today. *flings bones at townies and mafia*
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Are you allowed to claim the role??
Yes, nothing in the role rules state I am not allowed to claim and the rules for this game says we can claim our upgrades from day 3 on. And since I upgraded myself from Vengeful to Vigilante I can say so.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
damn you guys rich wtf, I cna't even afford my 500 ones :(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Want me to shot you? Hider claim while we can all buy dodge sounds pretty lame to me. Also why buy dodger when you already are a Hider who dodges everything especially now that all block roles are gone?
@Farfalla You believe his hider claim or want me to confirm it with my bullet between his eyes?
I do, please don't shoot Holt. Imo there are more suspicious people around.

What do you think of Evil's alignment? Considering we had Marm voting last mins for Sakura and Des implicating Evil and vouching for Sakura?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
oooo 1k for DTV is realistic. Well, you can shoot somebody to prove yourself, that would settle it
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I do, please don't shoot Holt. Imo there are more suspicious people around.

What do you think of Evil's alignment? Considering we had Marm voting last mins for Sakura and Des implicating Evil and vouching for Sakura?
I am not vouching for Sakura at all. Pretty much did the exact opposite in my last post at her. I'm just last to reveal waiting for Pom to say something about her being blocked.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I am not vouching for Sakura at all. Pretty much did the exact opposite in my last post at her. I'm just last to reveal waiting for Pom to say something about her being blocked.
Sorry, I took it as if you were confirming her targets (which included Demon).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
damn you guys rich wtf, I cna't even afford my 500 ones :(
I didn't fucked up my two conditions so I was able to get them quickly.

I do, please don't shoot Holt. Imo there are more suspicious people around.

What do you think of Evil's alignment? Considering we had Marm voting last mins for Sakura and Des implicating Evil and vouching for Sakura?
Fine~
I hope Evil was evil and I think that's most likely the case. Marm trying to get Sakura lynched last minute when it wasn't clear if either die does speak alot for Sakura, same for the day 2 Necromancer claim though I am curious what the upgrade to that role could be for just 500.
Like I said, I trust you and desin the most so far.
Seems strange we got no det results yet. At least two innocents or two guilties would make sense except they all got dodged all the time.

oooo 1k for DTV is realistic. Well, you can shoot somebody to prove yourself, that would settle it
Maybe I could settle for some Panda steak. :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are all the role reveals so far and who's missing?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
nooo not me we're already nearly extinct
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Uh hyung and tatsu
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
James, help me out here:
+400 for staying alive for 2 days;
+50 from the start of the game
+100 from end of D1
+200 from end of D2

Where did the other 250 came from? Am I brainfarting?
He did two conditions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top