Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm I'll say my two cents about a det after Tatsu and Misho reveal. But imo, James, you could wait for all to say something, and Des to say what he has, before you make your decision.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ok so @desin24 both targets are Pompon and DD which you all know I am sus of. <3 Pleased?

Actions for N1 and N2


Sakura:
Necromancer

  1. N1 - nothing, lynch was mafo, dodged Farfalla
  2. N2 – Blocked Pompon dodged DD.
Pompon: Bodyguard

  1. N1 - Farfalla
  2. N2 – Farfalla
Holt: Hider

  1. N1 – hid behind Gaj
  2. N2 – used dodger on James.
Pandu: Doctor

  1. N1 – Evil
  2. N2 – Target Desin
Desin: Spy

  1. N1 – Evil (result: Targeted Holt and Gaj)
  2. N2 – Sakura (result: Target
DD: Mafia Noble

  1. N1 – N/A
  2. N2 – N/A
Goodboy: ?

  1. N1 – ?
  2. N2 – ?
James Rye: Vengeful Townie upgrade to Daytime Vigilante

  1. N1 – N/A
  2. N2 – N/A
Tatsumaki: ?

  1. N1 – ?
  2. N2 – ?



ROLES:

Sakura: Necromancer

Farfalla: Healthy Townie

Pompon: Bodyguard

Holt: Hider

Copan: Doctor

Desin: Spy

DD: Noble

Tatsumaki: ?

Goodboy: ?

James Rye: Daytime Vigilante

my opinion:
  • Is not to kill Holt or Pompon for their matching claims because it kind of makes sense, we can prove them by revealing one of them.
  • We can use the vigilante to kill one of the 2 Tatsu or Goodboy who have not revealed or participated much.
  • And we can still lynch DD (or switch DD to vigilante death and lynch Goodboy or Tatsu)
Because there's still a chance that Evil might not have been mafia.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So my results on Sakura say SonOfDaws and Goodboy. Since Pom claims BG the only way she would know she was blocked was if it was one of her conditions to get gold.

Option 1: I am insane spy and everything I say is pretty much useless. I would need to target "passives" to see if I get any result, random as it may be.

Option 2: I am sane and Sakura killed Daws.

2a) Evil lied about his targets to make himself less suspicious as Detective

2b) He was mafia and therefore lied about his targets. The drama with Sakura was bs.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lol :))))))))))))))

WHAT THE FUCK :)))))))))))))))))) Gry you're murdering me :)))))))) FUCKING DAWS DIED omg I fkn hate this game :)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

please tell me someone else is detective and investigated me pleaseeeee pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Option 1: I am insane spy and everything I say is pretty much useless. I would need to target "passives" to see if I get any result, random as it may be.
You wouldn't get a result for passive people either, you only get a randomized result if the person was supposed to have a real one. Best course for you would be to Spy some active person you trust, imo.


Option 2: I am sane and Sakura killed Daws.
Maybe we should vote reveal Sakura then... Since in case she's legit and we fail to lynch a mafia today, we can still use her to attempt finding out what roles Gaj/Daws had.

This is interesting tho and certainly affects a lot how we should proceed with voting, and maybe even for James to take into consideration.

I can totally see Evil killing Gaj instead of Daws (and Daws being the real N2 mafia target). Since Gaj as a passive person could have a trap role, it makes sense to use a killing ability that can't rebound on them instead.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok !! YES VOTE REVEAL ME PLS :)))))))))))))
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
dd please read the day map, you send votes through msg to gry. they are supposed to be hidden
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You wouldn't get a result for passive people either, you only get a randomized result if the person was supposed to have a real one. Best course for you would be to Spy some active person you trust, imo.
If they are indeed passive. If they lied about their role I would get a result and we would know that they lied. Either way I will have to test my Sanity on whoever gets revealed through the vote today. Hopefully an active person.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
well, if pom is bodyguard and she gets blocked does she get PM?
I think the only PM I get is the one to the deadpad if the one I'm protecting was targeted...

I would reveal DD or Holt, maybe DD to confirm whether he is noble or mafia robber. (or Holt just to confirm he is really hider)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok so, unless a sane det or sane spy come out and say they targeted me and my results match with theirs, please settle on revealing me today.

As for killing and vigilante I have no fucking clue right now, if desin is insane, there needs to be a sane one too.... tatsumaki and goodboy being absent would make a bit of sense in that case one could be sane det/spy and the other could be noble. DD still doesn't make sense tho.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James, help me out here:
+400 for staying alive for 2 days;
+50 from the start of the game
+100 from end of D1
+200 from end of D2

Where did the other 250 came from? Am I brainfarting?
From my first condition.

Hmmm I'll say my two cents about a det after Tatsu and Misho reveal. But imo, James, you could wait for all to say something, and Des to say what he has, before you make your decision.
Tatsu hasn't really been active this game. I could silence him forever~~~

So my results on Sakura say SonOfDaws and Goodboy. Since Pom claims BG the only way she would know she was blocked was if it was one of her conditions to get gold.

Option 1: I am insane spy and everything I say is pretty much useless. I would need to target "passives" to see if I get any result, random as it may be.

Option 2: I am sane and Sakura killed Daws.

2a) Evil lied about his targets to make himself less suspicious as Detective

2b) He was mafia and therefore lied about his targets. The drama with Sakura was bs.
And sakura said Pompom and DD while you got SoD and Lawl. And ofc SoD died last night, so...
Whats your Tower upgrade desin? Maybe it is a hint to your sanity as a spy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top