I wish it was so easy.Sorry, I took it as if you were confirming her targets (which included Demon).
- If a Spy targets a Necromancer, it only displays the name of the alive person he used the taken ability on.
I wish it was so easy.Sorry, I took it as if you were confirming her targets (which included Demon).
- If a Spy targets a Necromancer, it only displays the name of the alive person he used the taken ability on.
Uh guess that got changed after Gry found that trick with Pandu+Sam then lol.I wish it was so easy.
well, if pom is bodyguard and she gets blocked does she get PM?I wish it was so easy.
Bruh when are these votes happeningI wish it was so easy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
)))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))) Gry you're murdering me
))))))) FUCKING DAWS DIED omg I fkn hate this game
))--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You wouldn't get a result for passive people either, you only get a randomized result if the person was supposed to have a real one. Best course for you would be to Spy some active person you trust, imo.Option 1: I am insane spy and everything I say is pretty much useless. I would need to target "passives" to see if I get any result, random as it may be.
Maybe we should vote reveal Sakura then... Since in case she's legit and we fail to lynch a mafia today, we can still use her to attempt finding out what roles Gaj/Daws had.Option 2: I am sane and Sakura killed Daws.
)))))))))))):))))))))))So my results on Sakura say SonOfDaws and Goodboy
If they are indeed passive. If they lied about their role I would get a result and we would know that they lied. Either way I will have to test my Sanity on whoever gets revealed through the vote today. Hopefully an active person.You wouldn't get a result for passive people either, you only get a randomized result if the person was supposed to have a real one. Best course for you would be to Spy some active person you trust, imo.
I think the only PM I get is the one to the deadpad if the one I'm protecting was targeted...well, if pom is bodyguard and she gets blocked does she get PM?
Yeah, that would work for either sane or insane Spy; the response was to your sanity check, since that wouldn't clear it.If they are indeed passive. If they lied about their role I would get a result and we would know that they lied.
From my first condition.James, help me out here:
+400 for staying alive for 2 days;
+50 from the start of the game
+100 from end of D1
+200 from end of D2
Where did the other 250 came from? Am I brainfarting?
Tatsu hasn't really been active this game. I could silence him forever~~~Hmmm I'll say my two cents about a det after Tatsu and Misho reveal. But imo, James, you could wait for all to say something, and Des to say what he has, before you make your decision.
And sakura said Pompom and DD while you got SoD and Lawl. And ofc SoD died last night, so...So my results on Sakura say SonOfDaws and Goodboy. Since Pom claims BG the only way she would know she was blocked was if it was one of her conditions to get gold.
Option 1: I am insane spy and everything I say is pretty much useless. I would need to target "passives" to see if I get any result, random as it may be.
Option 2: I am sane and Sakura killed Daws.
2a) Evil lied about his targets to make himself less suspicious as Detective
2b) He was mafia and therefore lied about his targets. The drama with Sakura was bs.
thats for reveal vote.dd please read the day map, you send votes through msg to gry. they are supposed to be hidden