Why you kill me townies.
Shooting me is the dumbest thing possible now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shooting me is the dumbest thing possible now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We got 4 hours left. Lala is probably asleep since it's early morning hours there.
Why are you not putting up your noble vote?Why you kill me townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shooting me is the dumbest thing possible now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably wrote the wrong name, I‘ll check the votes again.Sorry I had a fever in the evening guys, im town noble and no roles will be revealed after I die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@James Rye shoot one of my mid voters its almost certainly mafia getting on the train. Also how the frig am I counted as voting for myself @GrySun
There‘s a countdown in the sticky vote post.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does the second anon vote from yday belong to you somehow?votelock goodboy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was the mafia noble most likely I dont have the 2 noble vote upgrade yet.If you guys wanna play safe and lynch Misho 'cause he has a disposable ability in case we're wrong, I'm fine changing votes as well. Will likely try to go back to sleep, dunno, but will be up for sure some hours before the day ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does the second anon vote from yday belong to you somehow?
THATS WHAT IM SAYING PLUS HE DEFENDED EVIL MORE THAN ANYONE.Hm, I honestly don't trust the whole pirate diffuser claim tbh. Pirate in a game with upgrades seems highly confusing to me as he would have to steal the upgrade system else the stolen one could just get a new or better role like it happened with me. So I am pretty drawn to end Lawl now but I don't mind waiting for one more day. After all with Escort gone and PGO special ability I am pretty safe tonight. Plus the remaining Mafia will rather try to go after our investigative or protective roles.
Sorry about the rambling and slow head right now, but I guess I see the benefit in shooting now Des was talking about: you kill Misho and if he's mafia, we get to know right away what's Evil, Daws and Gaj's roles, right? (in case Gaj and Sakura are mafia, which I doubt, but yeah). Is that still how Vigilante works @GrySun ? You kill and we get the result right away instead of at the end of the day? Things keep changing, I lose track of council things...Hm, I honestly don't trust the whole pirate diffuser claim tbh. Pirate in a game with upgrades seems highly confusing to me as he would have to steal the upgrade system else the stolen one could just get a new or better role like it happened with me. So I am pretty drawn to end Lawl now but I don't mind waiting for one more day. After all with Escort gone and PGO special ability I am pretty safe tonight. Plus the remaining Mafia will rather try to go after our investigative or protective roles.
Hm I darkly remember something like that maybe being discussed, but afaik it should still work like that.Sorry about the rambling and slow head right now, but I guess I see the benefit in shooting now Des was talking about: you kill Misho and if he's mafia, we get to know right away what's Evil, Daws and Gaj's roles, right? (in case Gaj and Sakura are mafia, which I doubt, but yeah). Is that still how Vigilante works @GrySun ? You kill and we get the result right away instead of at the end of the day? Things keep changing, I lose track of council things...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OK. Might risk it to avoid a Strongman special ability ending me.So yeah, in order for us to learn the hidden roles before the day ends, I agree you should just shoot someone you suspect now, James.
Farfy, Farfy, Farfy... Just who do you think I am?@SonOfDaws you free of charges therapist why didn't you buy RS
Additionally, it's unclear how pirate is a "sad role" (#35), but it does fit the later "defuser" claim. Also, he got my role wrong. My role is or was sane doctor. Note, if Sakura truly has access to both necro and mort abilities N3, then she can and should check Goodboy's claims. If the claims don't check out, then @James Rye can shoot him then and save town some time. Bare in mind, a bomb is certainly a possibility, although, so is reverse psychology.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---