Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,652
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why you kill me townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shooting me is the dumbest thing possible now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@GrySun How many hours left?
@Farfalla You prefer Lawl or DD to die by bullet before the voting? If either are Mafia it doesn't matter who I shot plus then we know about the 3 hidden roles before the day ends.
We got 4 hours left. Lala is probably asleep since it's early morning hours there.

Why you kill me townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shooting me is the dumbest thing possible now.
Why are you not putting up your noble vote?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,652
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Cause gry has to add it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

its amazing how fast I was vote lynched in the span of 11 posts I had 7 votes on me, that tells you mafia were fine with me dying.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just woke up 'cause I'm feeling sick.

Wanted to post it's bugging me we can't find the other Noble... yday we had one anon vote on Evil and another one on Sakura... So on one hand, it makes me think the real mafia Noble is hidden (didn't reveal himself) and we could be mislynching, on the other hand, it makes me think it could be an upgrade DD got in N1. Why would he place a vote on a possible mafia tho... are both Evil and Sakura townies? What was the gain there??

I legit don't know, lol. Rly trust Des not to be mafia/traitor, and I'm fine if James shoots DD or Misho. I'm fine if you shoot someone else as well, James, or if you hold it 'till tomorrow, after we're certain about Sakura, and yeah imo that would be the best. Reason is 'cause right now there are odd things we can't put together (like the two Nobles) and you can PGO tonight and will have more input on whoever's left tomorrow (with BG/Doc + Spy (tho might be insane)/Det (one have to be the real deal)). I'm aware it doesn't make a lot of sense since we're lynching DD anyways, but it just started bugging me after the Gaj post. Maybe we can discuss vote changing, or to try to put this together, idk... It's just harder cause votes can be done by others during the next hours but Ik James can't be around for the whole time we might wanna debate this...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry I had a fever in the evening guys, im town noble and no roles will be revealed after I die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye shoot one of my mid voters its almost certainly mafia getting on the train. Also how the frig am I counted as voting for myself @GrySun
Probably wrote the wrong name, I‘ll check the votes again.

@GrySun How many hours left?
@Farfalla You prefer Lawl or DD to die by bullet before the voting? If either are Mafia it doesn't matter who I shot plus then we know about the 3 hidden roles before the day ends.
There‘s a countdown in the sticky vote post.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votecount updated
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What we do know: Marm tried to kill Sakura. Evil got 4 votes within 2 mins, 3~4 mins before the phase would end. Marm came 1 min after the last vote on Evil and voted Sakura. Could this be a reverse psychology vote on a fellow mafia? But did she have the time to run the math in 1 min or less to go with this play? Could it be that it didn't matter to her 'cause they were both townies? If so, could it be Marm saved the vote for the last mins to make it look like a snipe attempt only?

It's day 3, if someone used an upgrade to anon vote Evil, it can be said already, so finding that would help us figure things out... So far I'm sticking to the simpler solution: mafia Marm tried to save Evil, the ones that also tried that were Misho, DD and maybe Bia. But the anon shit makes that incomplete...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If you guys wanna play safe and lynch Misho 'cause he has a disposable ability in case we're wrong, I'm fine changing votes as well. Will likely try to go back to sleep, dunno, but will be up for sure some hours before the day ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votelock goodboy
Does the second anon vote from yday belong to you somehow?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,652
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It might be too late for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you guys wanna play safe and lynch Misho 'cause he has a disposable ability in case we're wrong, I'm fine changing votes as well. Will likely try to go back to sleep, dunno, but will be up for sure some hours before the day ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Does the second anon vote from yday belong to you somehow?
That was the mafia noble most likely I dont have the 2 noble vote upgrade yet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
~4 hours to go. Remember your votes for reveal if you haven‘t PMed yet.

As for the normal lynch, people left to vote are: just @desin24
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, I honestly don't trust the whole pirate diffuser claim tbh. Pirate in a game with upgrades seems highly confusing to me as he would have to steal the upgrade system else the stolen one could just get a new or better role like it happened with me. So I am pretty drawn to end Lawl now but I don't mind waiting for one more day. After all with Escort gone and PGO special ability I am pretty safe tonight. Plus the remaining Mafia will rather try to go after our investigative or protective roles.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,652
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hm, I honestly don't trust the whole pirate diffuser claim tbh. Pirate in a game with upgrades seems highly confusing to me as he would have to steal the upgrade system else the stolen one could just get a new or better role like it happened with me. So I am pretty drawn to end Lawl now but I don't mind waiting for one more day. After all with Escort gone and PGO special ability I am pretty safe tonight. Plus the remaining Mafia will rather try to go after our investigative or protective roles.
THATS WHAT IM SAYING PLUS HE DEFENDED EVIL MORE THAN ANYONE.
I'm this meme now...bone flingers.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm, I honestly don't trust the whole pirate diffuser claim tbh. Pirate in a game with upgrades seems highly confusing to me as he would have to steal the upgrade system else the stolen one could just get a new or better role like it happened with me. So I am pretty drawn to end Lawl now but I don't mind waiting for one more day. After all with Escort gone and PGO special ability I am pretty safe tonight. Plus the remaining Mafia will rather try to go after our investigative or protective roles.
Sorry about the rambling and slow head right now, but I guess I see the benefit in shooting now Des was talking about: you kill Misho and if he's mafia, we get to know right away what's Evil, Daws and Gaj's roles, right? (in case Gaj and Sakura are mafia, which I doubt, but yeah). Is that still how Vigilante works @GrySun ? You kill and we get the result right away instead of at the end of the day? Things keep changing, I lose track of council things...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry about the rambling and slow head right now, but I guess I see the benefit in shooting now Des was talking about: you kill Misho and if he's mafia, we get to know right away what's Evil, Daws and Gaj's roles, right? (in case Gaj and Sakura are mafia, which I doubt, but yeah). Is that still how Vigilante works @GrySun ? You kill and we get the result right away instead of at the end of the day? Things keep changing, I lose track of council things...
Hm I darkly remember something like that maybe being discussed, but afaik it should still work like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only thing new regarding that is the „no day actions in the last hour of a phase“ rule.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,652
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well if goodboy isnt a mafia townies are doomed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Having a pirate here though...makes no sense.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So yeah, in order for us to learn the hidden roles before the day ends, I agree you should just shoot someone you suspect now, James.
OK. Might risk it to avoid a Strongman special ability ending me.

@GrySun I shoot Goodboy.

@Farfalla Let's hope Lawl is a liar and Mafia scum. And if not at least we won't waste our lynch on him next day.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws you free of charges therapist why didn't you buy RS
Farfy, Farfy, Farfy... Just who do you think I am?


I did buy the RS secondary, but before my final vote, I'm going to go over info on my role and some possibilities I'm considering:

Actions

Night 1:
Tower Improvement (150 gold) - learned sanity (sane)
Dodged Lady Pompom

And Protected Sakura-aneki

Night 2:
Purchased Dodger (75 gold)
Purchased Restless Spirit (75 gold)
Yeeted* Sakura-aneki

And Protected Desin24
*t/n: "yeeted" means dodged

Unused:
Unique Power [Protection] - I could protect 3 players the night of purchase (800 gold)


Claims, Notes, and Advices

Sakura:
Necromancer – Sniped by Marm, townie-like behavior, volunteered to be revealed

Farfalla: Healthy Townie – Killed Marm and 3ye. Also, notably consistent hinting
Possibility 1: Truthful, but likely hiding key info (Most likely)
Possibility 2: Mafia and Tatsumaki's claims are a mafia lie and a cover for them both
Possibility 3: Mafia and Tatsumaki is naive (Least Likely)

Lady Pompom: Bodyguard - Mafia-like behavior, fluff role, however, was one of the decisive votes on 3ye
Possibility 1: Truthful, but likely has powerful upgrades (Most likely)
Possibility 2: Mafia and 3ye isn't mafia (Least likely)

Holt: Hider – Somewhat redundant role claim given Dodger’s wide availability. Also worth noting, was sick on D2.
Possibility 1: Truthful, but likely has powerful upgrades (Most likely)
Possibility 2: Mafia (Least likely)

Copy Panda: Doctor – Redundant. If he is a doctor, then I think he’s highly likely to be insane
Possibility 1: Truthful, but most likely insane (Most likely)
Possibility 2: Mafia and could be using the mafia exclusive reveal of my role as his own claim (Least likely)

Desin: Spy (insane) – No competing claims. However, spy should be a priority 2 action while both a normal kill and 3ye's kill happen at priority 3: If p. spy gets a random dead player's name among those dead at that priority, then I don't see why my name would be among the list of possibilities. May want to check with @GrySun
Possibility 1: Truthful and there's some mix up or misunderstanding regarding the results or rules surrounding them.
Possibility 2: Mafia and could be using the mafia exclusive reveal of my role as his own claim

Digital Dude: Mafia Noble - Mafia-like tendencies. Not much to say here
Possibility 1: Truthful
Possibility 2: Mafia

Gajeel: Townie - Suspect claim
Possibility 1: Truthful and killed by 3ye's ability
Possibility 2: Traitor or sleep and killed by townie 3ye's ability
Possibility 3: Mafia and killed by townie 3ye's ability

Tatsumaki: Detective – No competing claims. Consistent with D2 implied claim
Possibility 1: Truthful (Most likely)
Possibility 2: Mafia and N2 claims are a mafia lie and a cover for both herself and Farf (Least likely)

James Rye: Daytime Vigilante – Votelocked on Marm and claim is bold

Goodboy: Pirate Stole from SonofDefuser – Jokingly votelocked on 3ye D1. However, a quote from 3ye;
Misho is not a mafia player I fear lol

VOTEKILL @desin24 then
Additionally, it's unclear how pirate is a "sad role" (#35), but it does fit the later "defuser" claim. Also, he got my role wrong. My role is or was sane doctor. Note, if Sakura truly has access to both necro and mort abilities N3, then she can and should check Goodboy's claims. If the claims don't check out, then @James Rye can shoot him then and save town some time. Bare in mind, a bomb is certainly a possibility, although, so is reverse psychology.
Possibility 1: Townie but lying to hide the doc role
Possibility 2: Mafia and simply incorrectly deduced my role
Possibility 2: Mafia along with Panda, incorrectly deduced my role from my hint
Possibility 3: ??? I'm not sure, but let's not be hasty when Sakura can just investigate my body.

Anyhow, that's all I got.

I don't care much for joining a train that's already chugging along just fine and I don't want to kill Goodboy without giving Sakura a chance to do a check first, so I'll go for a hail-mary just in case vote

Votekill Panda

Just hedging my bets.


And now, me and @Gajeel leave it up to you now, but don't worry, the deadpad's judgement, ridicule, and... occasional help in spirit is never far away
Requiem Spirit of Daws out
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,652
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Wrong daws, im not mafia. Return to soul society now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw do my votes free up grysun or are they gone for good?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top