Hm there was one thing about his vote on me that bugged me a bit back then: I did ask him to vote me IF it wouldn't risk me - and in the end that vote kinda did it and it was after Marm got in a tight spot. But I assumed it was cause I could still try to vote myself "out" as well and in past games he had moments of lack of attention.Another thing is, Panda's locked vote was on Farf. I know she did ask for it, but it ironically gave him the perfect cover to stay out of the decision-making without looking suspicious. If he was already feeling pretty sure about Marm, perhaps he could've at least held on to see her lynch is going through before discarding his vote to help Farf
Hmmm different from Daws power up.1. bp (the strongest role) for one night kill and 2. my targets cannot die of day kills anymore
@Lady pompom what are yours?
@Holt same please.

because of how the end of Day 1 went (voting me and putting me at risk in the last minute + throwing shade on Evil and Des when they went for Marm)