Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Another thing is, Panda's locked vote was on Farf. I know she did ask for it, but it ironically gave him the perfect cover to stay out of the decision-making without looking suspicious. If he was already feeling pretty sure about Marm, perhaps he could've at least held on to see her lynch is going through before discarding his vote to help Farf
Hm there was one thing about his vote on me that bugged me a bit back then: I did ask him to vote me IF it wouldn't risk me - and in the end that vote kinda did it and it was after Marm got in a tight spot. But I assumed it was cause I could still try to vote myself "out" as well and in past games he had moments of lack of attention.

1. bp (the strongest role) for one night kill and 2. my targets cannot die of day kills anymore
Hmmm different from Daws power up.

@Lady pompom what are yours?
@Holt same please.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yeah, that would be hilarious if you were insane. Honestly though, I don't see why you would get one correct result with Evil as an insane spy. So if we assume Evil lied about it for whatever reason then perhaps you are sane after all then lynching Sakura who according to you targeted daws who died as doc would make more sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or ofc design never was spy and is lying to save his butt, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Then again I ain't voting today, so eh, have fun guys. I hope you get another Mafia today, that would be awesome.
The chances are there for the randomizer to pick one correct option even if the probability is low. If I am sane then Sakura is 100% guilty and killed Daws while hiding behind her mafia buddy goodboy. If I am insane I can at the very least see whether a person did an action or two or none.

If you think I came out with an uncontested spy claim on D2, killing the mafia escort on D1, then pretty please join Sakura's club and try me.

yes yes I understood, then ignore my scenario from before.

in that case Desin's the most sus to me, with his insane claim, that he also refuses to accept saying he's sane, can I use mortician on Evil tonight and find out his true targets?
Why would I accept it when the "proof" comes from a person that has not been cleared as townie yet. Once your role gets revealed we have proof. Until then it's just your word the same way everyone else only has their word.


Guys we still have a detective! We have suspicious claims Pompom and Panda as BG and Doc as well as Holt as Hider. Sakura as Necro is still my prime target for either reveal or lynch, Pompom being the second in the list for either. We haven't had an insane doc in a very long time so I can see Panda being that but he is obviously not in the clear. Hider seems very unnecessary in the game which is why I can see Gry adding it as a trap. to be honest any combination of these 4 is fine by me with Panda probably being the lowest priority and Sakura highest since two sanities depend on knowing her allegiance and then we can choose our night targets accordingly.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt same please.
My upgrades were: increased priority, a unique cover ability which basically allows me hide a player (behind myself). Secondary was dodger and RS.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,632
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hm but Hider is already P2 no? What do you need increased priority for 🤔
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ask the host?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom what were your 2 upgrades? I don't remember seeing you mention them, but I remember you were asked before so I might have missed them.
Hm there was one thing about his vote on me that bugged me a bit back then: I did ask him to vote me IF it wouldn't risk me - and in the end that vote kinda did it and it was after Marm got in a tight spot. But I assumed it was cause I could still try to vote myself "out" as well and in past games he had moments of lack of attention.


Hmmm different from Daws power up.

@Lady pompom what are yours?
@Holt same please.
Improvement: I can spy on my target as I guard them
power: the day I buy/use it, my target will be protected for 2 consecutive days (as If I targeted them on those days, just that I don't need to target them twice).

Improvement is very good imo, power more for a risky situation in which we want to protect certain ppl saving an action to protect others too.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The chances are there for the randomizer to pick one correct option even if the probability is low. If I am sane then Sakura is 100% guilty and killed Daws while hiding behind her mafia buddy goodboy. If I am insane I can at the very least see whether a person did an action or two or none.

If you think I came out with an uncontested spy claim on D2, killing the mafia escort on D1, then pretty please join Sakura's club and try me.



Why would I accept it when the "proof" comes from a person that has not been cleared as townie yet. Once your role gets revealed we have proof. Until then it's just your word the same way everyone else only has their word.


Guys we still have a detective! We have suspicious claims Pompom and Panda as BG and Doc as well as Holt as Hider. Sakura as Necro is still my prime target for either reveal or lynch, Pompom being the second in the list for either. We haven't had an insane doc in a very long time so I can see Panda being that but he is obviously not in the clear. Hider seems very unnecessary in the game which is why I can see Gry adding it as a trap. to be honest any combination of these 4 is fine by me with Panda probably being the lowest priority and Sakura highest since two sanities depend on knowing her allegiance and then we can choose our night targets accordingly.
i'm not trying you :|
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
God I'm too sick to think... I currently trust Holt more than the other 2... It's behavioral, he clashed with Misho in the previous day, and even tho that didn't risk Misho it had an image impact on him (he reinforced that Misho looked shady).

Bia posted too little... couldn't find something that would connect her to Marm or Misho... Even tho she's anti-Holt, she suggested revealing him tho, so as a mafia that wouldn't rly be of her interest, I think... lynching would be better.

And this pains me but I'll vote Pandu :( because of how the end of Day 1 went (voting me and putting me at risk in the last minute + throwing shade on Evil and Des when they went for Marm)

Votekill Pandu :emocat
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Do we really kill one of the two protective roles left? God dammit we might really screw ourselves with this one.

So we all vote to reveal Sakura right?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
God I'm too sick to think... I currently trust Holt more than the other 2... It's behavioral, he clashed with Misho in the previous day, and even tho that didn't risk Misho it had an image impact on him (he reinforced that Misho looked shady).

Bia posted too little... couldn't find something that would connect her to Marm or Misho... Even tho she's anti-Holt, she suggested revealing him tho, so as a mafia that wouldn't rly be of her interest, I think... lynching would be better.

And this pains me but I'll vote Pandu :( because of how the end of Day 1 went (voting me and putting me at risk in the last minute + throwing shade on Evil and Des when they went for Marm)

Votekill Pandu :emocat
she didn't rly suggest, I asked her if she or holt would be ok to be revealed, she said she wouldn't mind but then suggested hold to be revealed. I think you need to keep that in mind....

I don't think panda is lying.... but I think he's insane
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also I need to know what to do tonight?

I can use gaj role to protect someone and I can also buy mortician tonight but it is going to perform the action on my main role target.... so that's a bummer

or i can buy any dead role, so halp idk what to do
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Do we really kill one of the two protective roles left? God dammit we might really screw ourselves with this one.

So we all vote to reveal Sakura right?
yeah I think everyone is settled on me, I already sent my pm to vote myself.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,632
Gender
Female
Country
China
God I'm too sick to think... I currently trust Holt more than the other 2... It's behavioral, he clashed with Misho in the previous day, and even tho that didn't risk Misho it had an image impact on him (he reinforced that Misho looked shady).

Bia posted too little... couldn't find something that would connect her to Marm or Misho... Even tho she's anti-Holt, she suggested revealing him tho, so as a mafia that wouldn't rly be of her interest, I think... lynching would be better.

And this pains me but I'll vote Pandu :( because of how the end of Day 1 went (voting me and putting me at risk in the last minute + throwing shade on Evil and Des when they went for Marm)

Votekill Pandu :emocat
Wait, what? You asked me to do that, how am I being punished for that?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think tbh Panda i more likely to be scum than Pompom. Doubt there's anything more that will come up now that can provide any more details.
votelock Panda
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,632
Gender
Female
Country
China
And Evil didn't go for Marm (we thought he was protecting her), remember? .-.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top