If it wouldn't risk me, and you tied me to Marm in the last min :/Wait, what? You asked me to do that, how am I being punished for that?
I could be plain wrong... so I rather let the rest decide on this...
If it wouldn't risk me, and you tied me to Marm in the last min :/Wait, what? You asked me to do that, how am I being punished for that?
That's what we discussed the day after, yeah, but I meant posts like this in D1:And Evil didn't go for Marm (we thought he was protecting her), remember? .-.
Some small things in case I die tonight
I don't think it's a bad vote, but the reasoning is strange as Evil was the one to initiate the 'principled voting' (on me). So kinda seems like he's covering for Evil with this reasoning.
Evil doesn't behave this way D1. He also posted like three role lists already? He seems very engaged.
Safest choice of be Holt cause of roles, so in case Pandu is legit Tatsu/Des can be protected. So yeah I rly don't want people to follow my reasoning alone... 'cause if this is a fuck up, it's gonna be a big one...guyyyssss I don't think this is a good choice.... but fml idk so I'm on board with whatever you guys say. I'm sorry pandu-host-senpai-chwan/kun
It was 10 mins before the end, you were throwing shade at Evil and Des 'cause of what they were on with Marm.What about it?
I don't think we have 2 sane docs (remember daws was doc and had option to verify sanity and he did and was sane)Safest choice of be Holt cause of roles, so in case Pandu is legit Tatsu/Des can be protected. So yeah I rly don't want people to follow my reasoning alone... 'cause if this is a fuck up, it's gonna be a big one...
Okay I guess at the time I misread this as 'I'm greedy and I won't die anyway' but still, you asked me, kinda fucked up to turn this on me now ç__çDw then, it's fine. I'm greedy but don't wanna die anyway.
And?? It's D1, Evil is losing his mind, suddenly he switches to Desu, I obviously thought he was covering. In fact, until the roles were revealed just now, so did youIt was 10 mins before the end, you were throwing shade at Evil and Des 'cause of what they were on with Marm.
I did but I added a clause and even told you to leave it multiple times 'cause I didn't want to die lol. It wasn't only once ç.çOkay I guess at the time I misread this as 'I'm greedy and I won't die anyway' but still, you asked me, kinda fucked up to turn this on me now ç__ç
(even tho I still believe in it)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreed, townies could see that as suspicious on D1. But I said on the other hand it could be a mafia maneuver to try to save Marm + the last min vote.And?? It's D1, Evil is losing his mind, suddenly he switches to Desu, I obviously thought he was covering. In fact, until the roles were revealed just now, so did you
So if you say it, it's a mafia manoeuvre, but when I say Evil could have been covering for Marms, it's what? Straight wrong? Even though until 3 hours ago that was our dominant theory?Agreed, townies could see that as suspicious on D1. But I said on the other hand it could be a mafia maneuver to try to save Marm + the last min vote.
checked the votes