Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
guyyyssss I don't think this is a good choice.... but fml idk so I'm on board with whatever you guys say. I'm sorry pandu-host-senpai-chwan/kun
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And Evil didn't go for Marm (we thought he was protecting her), remember? .-.
That's what we discussed the day after, yeah, but I meant posts like this in D1:

Some small things in case I die tonight



I don't think it's a bad vote, but the reasoning is strange as Evil was the one to initiate the 'principled voting' (on me). So kinda seems like he's covering for Evil with this reasoning.



Evil doesn't behave this way D1. He also posted like three role lists already? He seems very engaged.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
guyyyssss I don't think this is a good choice.... but fml idk so I'm on board with whatever you guys say. I'm sorry pandu-host-senpai-chwan/kun
Safest choice of be Holt cause of roles, so in case Pandu is legit Tatsu/Des can be protected. So yeah I rly don't want people to follow my reasoning alone... 'cause if this is a fuck up, it's gonna be a big one...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
can we all please openly agree that

1. you vote for my reveal.
2. if pandu ends up town we lynch pom?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Safest choice of be Holt cause of roles, so in case Pandu is legit Tatsu/Des can be protected. So yeah I rly don't want people to follow my reasoning alone... 'cause if this is a fuck up, it's gonna be a big one...
I don't think we have 2 sane docs (remember daws was doc and had option to verify sanity and he did and was sane)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
Dw then, it's fine. I'm greedy but don't wanna die anyway.
Okay I guess at the time I misread this as 'I'm greedy and I won't die anyway' but still, you asked me, kinda fucked up to turn this on me now ç__ç
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
It was 10 mins before the end, you were throwing shade at Evil and Des 'cause of what they were on with Marm.
And?? It's D1, Evil is losing his mind, suddenly he switches to Desu, I obviously thought he was covering. In fact, until the roles were revealed just now, so did you
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Okay I guess at the time I misread this as 'I'm greedy and I won't die anyway' but still, you asked me, kinda fucked up to turn this on me now ç__ç
I did but I added a clause and even told you to leave it multiple times 'cause I didn't want to die lol. It wasn't only once ç.ç
DON'T PUPPY EYES ME Ç.Ç tell the rest I'm wrong then, my vote is locked :emocat (even tho I still believe in it)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And?? It's D1, Evil is losing his mind, suddenly he switches to Desu, I obviously thought he was covering. In fact, until the roles were revealed just now, so did you
Agreed, townies could see that as suspicious on D1. But I said on the other hand it could be a mafia maneuver to try to save Marm + the last min vote.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
What is there to convince? I've been cooperative, contributive and have done my part protecting Desu

Holt (who you are siding with) claims to be a Hider who can hide others in a game filled with... dodgers 🤔
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Damn what a turn of events...
You guys would rather go for claim doc than Hider ?
I hope Lady pompom really is bodyguard then or we have no more protection roles.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
Agreed, townies could see that as suspicious on D1. But I said on the other hand it could be a mafia maneuver to try to save Marm + the last min vote.
So if you say it, it's a mafia manoeuvre, but when I say Evil could have been covering for Marms, it's what? Straight wrong? Even though until 3 hours ago that was our dominant theory?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I am kinda torn to be honest. We can't have 3 protective roles. That's for sure. Either Pom and Panda gotta go. @Tatsumaki getting the restless powerup might be a good idea if we kill one of the protective roles by mistake so you can share your findings tomorrow. I will do the same since I can't power up anyway.

I'd rather go for Pom or Holt to be honest.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so i think you already dead copan :( checked the votes

TATSU COPAN DD AND DESIN PLS VOTE POM!!!

holt me and farf locked on copan and I think it's a mistakeeeeeee. Pom will deff snipe copan and there's that second anon vote.....
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
I mean fwiw, at the very least BG dies if they cover; if Holt gets anymore upgrades not even the Host will be able to target him
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top