You're sure your upgrade repeats your sanity, Des? 
Votelock Bia

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votelock Bia

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh thought we can only vote once for some reason.I rly doubt you're last xD
Lemme reread the effects to test your threat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, but first: @Tatsumaki @sakura-aneki and @Copy Panda you gotta lock on Bia, she prolly has 2 anon votes to use, since that's a power up DD had.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you mean everyone dodge meso if it doesn't end with Pom, everyone dodge Copan, if someone still dies tonight, then copan is not it and we need to reevaluate our game

At least you'll be going down with the shipNo problem, Pandu. I used an upgrade to poison you y'day. And with Bia surviving but being revealed, we just lynch her tomorrow![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yup, and you lose nevertheless :3 Did I say ty for the coins? Ty for the coins!At least you'll be going down with the ship![]()
Heh if Marms would have paid attention she'd have killed you and you could have counted them in deadpad..Yup, and you lose nevertheless :3 Did I say ty for the coins? Ty for the coins!
Lmao ç.ç b-but.. game!You've been a thorn in our side since the very beginning!!