Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You're sure your upgrade repeats your sanity, Des? :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelock Bia
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so if it doesn't end with Pom, everyone dodge Copan, if someone still dies tonight, then copan is not it and we need to reevaluate our game
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,189
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votelock Farfy

I am sorry, Mari, but if I go last, at least I will take someone with me :emobirb for the honor of my family!!!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I rly doubt you're last xD

Lemme reread the effects to test your threat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, but first: @Tatsumaki @sakura-aneki and @Copy Panda you gotta lock on Bia, she prolly has 2 anon votes to use, since that's a power up DD had.
oh thought we can only vote once for some reason.

!Votelock Lady Pompon
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, with her upgrade it's gonna be 6 locked votes on me, so we need to lock votes on her. That way, it's not a double lynch but a cointoss if I'm not mistaken.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pandu is the single left to vote, we'll see how this go.

I got an upgrade up my sleeve as well tho, good thing it was never necessary for me to reveal it before~
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
eh, will that upgrade save you from lynch?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
Gonna spite votelock Farfalla

You tried to kill me yesterday!! BUlly noona!!

EDIT: into votelock, my phone auto corrected
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A player's Power is moving Tatsumaki's vote onto Farfalla​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
so if it doesn't end with Pom, everyone dodge Copan, if someone still dies tonight, then copan is not it and we need to reevaluate our game
What do you mean everyone dodge me 😭

I'm doc how can I protect if you dodge me 😤
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,189
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will pile up as many votes as I can!!!:sexyarf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
No problem, Pandu. I used an upgrade to poison you y'day. And with Bia surviving but being revealed, we just lynch her tomorrow ❤
At least you'll be going down with the ship 😭:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You've been a thorn in our side since the very beginning!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If everyone is fine with it, I can end the day now since all votes are locked. Extending for 9 more hours may be detrimental to game pace.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
Haha I know xD You played very well; even without role or action most trusted one around

I was just now telling Gry I wanted to punch myself for buying a power too early, but seems like I got it right on time to double suicide with you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top