Games Mafia Game 93 - BnHA: The Burning Building - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry, this took a while >_< Wanted to extensive player reviews, but now that the next game has started, I figured I'd keep it short after all

Thank you again for participating, everyone! Those who spent time playing, those who won, those who hosted and even the spectators; all of you together made this a fun experience! The death pad at times vitriolic, at other times, just toxic (as it should be). I'll go over some stuff here, cover the broad strokes.


👨‍🚒 👩‍🚒 Mechanics and Balance 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♀️

Compared to what you guys got, my earliest proposals for this mechanic were actually much more demanding of the players. For better or worse, Noona's input balanced the game out by taking away a considerable amount of decision-making. Personally, I'm a spice man, but over the course of hosting a couple of games now with her, I think I've grown to not just respect but incorporate some of her game-design ideas/preferences into my own. A few more games and I'll be Brazilian Corruption'd so much, I can apply for a passport.

At the base of it all was Noona's inverse janitor idea, whereby only death could reveal your role. Though presumably harder on newer players, across the board, it decidedly did influence the player approach towards the game. Maybe the most noticeable effect was that the players were deprived of just enough information to focus on the actual behaviour of others. Sure, some of the mafo made spicy claims, but maybe the lack of information across the board did more to help the noobies than not knowing hampered them.

The Burning Building stuff I think I produced a week or week and a half before the game started. We spent like 3 years trying to figure this out, our styles and personalities clashing constantly. 'We' here also includes Poopler and Marms who had their own ideas and inputs. The building idea I thought would have incorporated most ideas. The voting-for-your-role bit became the central part of the design, with us hoping that nearly everybody would know their role by the time D4ish would come around.

Initially, our ideas on how to arrange the First and Second floors differed. I personally wanted different effects for both floors, with only one floor being the Reveal floor (but revealing 5 instead of 3). Noona developed an interesting line of thought here, involving player choice and the idea that the floor capacities should be what Players aim to manage, rather than just the individual choice of what powers to use. This was enforced by the floor only working if a precise amount of people entered. Comparatively, this meant that some amount of people would probably always get their role revealed, which would keep the game moving smoothly.

The Roof Floor revealing Mafia created an interesting situation early around D2ish when the second McDo was revealed. What's painful is that it turned out that was the second Doc hiding amongst you 💀 Btw, in hindsight, I think it would have been better to personally reveal to the mafia member in question that their role got revealed that it was them who was revealed (i.e. let the McDo know they're the McDo once the top floor revealed as such).

The Prosecutor Floor, depending on how actions played out, could have been hidoi. While ofc it was clear that at some point a bunch of Prosecutors could be walking around town, it was scary to consider how many shots could be fired in one day. Personally, 1.) I figured the range of shots would have been around 4 and that 2.) people wouldn't go around cajoling the prosecutors (as they might be mafia killed otherwise). Perhaps it was for the best to force people (Shobu) to shoot but overall, given how valuable the power is, though I can't really imagine town revenge-lynching a reluctant Prosecutor. I mean I ain't y'all but I'd be scared of losing sth important. Though I'm not sure about the minutiae, Tatsu who was in the room with Eri then proceeded to kill her :lmao

Oh yeah, the Ground Floor, where y'all started, initially was supposed to randomly poison one of the leavers 💀 In the end, we settled on Hot Potato being more Player-friendly. My idea was that people who failed to enter another floor would just end up here again, but RNG'ing you onto another floor was deemed, again, more Player-friendly (which is true). So, as far as the mechanic goes, all I can say is I'm happy we managed to figure out sth that was acceptable to all four of us lol ç__ç

As for balance, there were a few hiccups here and there. While some players got shafted accidentally (Pomcha), intentionally (Sakura), stupidly (Sam) and some others didn't use their role altogether (Lamb, Van), a central complaint we've received has to do with the amount of mafo in the game. Personally, I think the mafo should have had it quite rough, and simply played out the end-game well (though they had a couple of advantages going into this game-state).

The most important dynamic here that, admittedly I personally at least, didn't fully consider, was that the number of player-kills per night (if all of them go through i.e. are unblocked etc.) will only go down once the full team has been slain. That's to say, in the Red case, for instance, only once Desu died, would there be one night-kill less. Sure, losing (wo)man-power sucks, especially if the role attached to the name was strong, and it sets you back half-a-phase in meeting your wincon, but notably, the killing power of mafo doesn't go down. Because of this, even with the Red implosion and lack of mislynching by town, so long purple avoided stacking their kills with Red (through prediction or just prestidigitation), they'd able to piggyback on their killing powers. It is not like we didn't attempt to balance this; with the abundance of prosecutor powers and another party out to kill them without having Doc immediately available, they were at risk. It's just that so long town consistently culls one team, and neither mafo focuses on killing their counterpart, ironically, the remaining team 'absorbs' the momentum.

Some other balance concerns or mishaps will be touched on in the following section. Lots of it has been discussed in pads on disc. If there's something else that I didn't cover here and wasn't discussed on disc, ofc feel free to point it out here on the thread and we can discuss it​

🚒 🚑 Players 🔥💀

16. sakura_aneki as Shoto | Mafia Boss | Lynched D1
It is unfortunate you died quite early and set off a cascade. Uh, I don't think you did yourself a lot of favours by locking so early, but, in the same vein, it's not entirely fair to hold you being killed by your own fam against you. Sure, anyone could have killed you bc of this move, but it shouldn't have been your own guy. I suppose 'lesson learnt' for next time; can't trust anyone in this game 🗡


1. GrySun as Lemillion | Mafia Detective | Killed N1
One of our resident favourites, unfortunately, was slain in single combat. The only non-town to be slain by another at night, in fact. A little saddening, though not entirely unexpected. Since your killer signed up for next game, surely you'll have a chance at revenge this time around 💀


15. Holt as Ingenium | Detective, Traitor | Lynched D2
Insane Det with (Naive) Traitor is (one of) my 'preferred' builds; it gives the player two things to figure out by using the same mechanic. They have some room for diagnosing their situation through their own volition. Given your unfortunate early death, however, this little mini-game never came to fruition. It is a little saddening you died a sacrificial lamb; technically you were the only mislynch in-game


24. Evil3ye as Shinso | Doctor, Super Mason | Killed N2
Though it has been mentioned many a time that Eripan couldn't target easy, since the Super Mason secondaries weren't hidden, Eripan had a couple of targets to pick from (should they declare, which they did). So while purely number-wise she was in a tough spot, eligible targets could somewhat vouch for themselves. Funnily enough, she actually picked a 'hidden' Super Mason (Jinx), who lied to everyone (including Eri) so that she could play the part of a cleansed townie. I think you were next on the recruit list, Evil, or pretty high up there at least. Hopefully, you get to play a bit longer next time


11. Shad as Deku | Mafia Doctor | Lynched D3
A few... miscalculations... Here and there... You did redeem yourself though, and almost all actions you took were considerably spicy. I liked the rogue PGO claim, though maybe it was a little too early to make that sort of claim. Nonetheless, fun to see, though I imagine it less delightful to be on the receiving end of your dagger lol


6. JamesRye as Cellophane | Apprentice, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D3
You even said 'Ah I hope I ain't the Apprentice' :lmao I never quite got why you chose to shoot Erichi btw :0


9. Lady Pompom as Creati | Psychiatrist, Hot Potato | Exploded D3
Sorry you exploded a phase too early, Pomcha ç___ç Your main role was supposed to detect secondaries, verify such claims, maybe pressure the traitor who was still unsure of their position. In an earlier iteration, there were also Lovers that you could find, but we determined that could create a pad overload for two very unfortunate players. In the end, you were kept in so that you could snuff out the eventual Traitor, or draw attention to players hiding their secondary like Jinx. Sorta ironic the secondary-spotting power... was killed by a passable secondary


2. Erinyes as Pinky | Mason Recruiter, Prosecutor | Killed N3
You got done dirty Eripan, and you died an ironic death; after surviving the Prosecutor shot, you got killed as soon as you got your own hands on it. It beats suiciding on the role, though. At least you recruited someone? ç__ç


18. Asako Gryffindor as Froppy | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D4
Thank you for subbing in Gryff! Your predecessor lowkey fucked up your position but thanks to Shad's heroics and your way with words you managed to pull through and live to shitpost another day. Hopefully next time you join you start out less compromised 🙏


17. Shobu_Yoruichi as Chargebolt | Mafia Detective, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D4
I think you should have been slightly more patient XD You got peer-pressured into shooting, and I respect you doing so, but you should have been more patient anyway. I didn't think a Mafia would risk it. And if I had, personally, I might have Shadded one of my own. Ofc, it was also more or less your first game, and you were in a tough position (unlike your other noobie counterparts, you were mafia). Oh, also, I like how you took the Bankai part of the explanation seriously and actually publically went Bankai xD It's unfortunate that last-hour rule was invoked on you, that slightly hurt your credentials probably, but props for the flair. Spice good


7. Lambu as Red Riot | Detective, Sickly | Killed N4
Some raised the Sickly v unknown role point, and personally, I disagree with the notion that Sickly made the primary role unusable. Especially on the first night, when Sickly'ing someone was not much better than RNG D1 vote, I myself at least would have used my role to see if there was feedback. I can see the cost-benefit part that comes from choosing between using Det and Sickly, but you didn't know your primary at all until you died ç__ç Ofc I can understand your position, but I didn't think a player would opt into not trying their main role at all. Sth for us/me to consider next time.


4. Crescent Jinx as Nejirechan | Spy, Super Mason | Killed N4
Interesting ploy, hiding your Spy status from everyone. A notably powerful strategy and quite believable at that. Eventually, you became a target for your information retention skills LOL, another kind of information gathering I suppose. V dangerous


3. SirSamuel016 as Vantablack | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D5
If I could have made a top 5 worst roles to claim in your position, I think Troublemaker might just be on there. It bought you another day, but at what cost? LOL Other than that, I liked your presence in the Floor pads. It was kinda funny how at some point (I think N3 or 4 or sth) you entered the room, all 'heyo what's up' and 12 people all at once started attacking you. I'd say 'poor guy' but you bullied me a lot so...


14. Juviii as Uravity | Jesus | Killed N5
Juvling has noticeably improved; compared to earlier games where you passively trolled town by pulling a Shinoona on us and going poof. I'd (we'd) say you're much more involved now. Furthermore, it's not naive aggression but pretty accurate remarks and to-the-point arguments. Sure, you were confirmed, but your gameplay itself might have warranted a kill at this point in the game anyway


5. Demonspeed Vandred as Tsukuyomi | Hider | Killed N5
Thank you Vindred for subbing in for Demon! You were quite important in that you were a sub for a townie, not a mafo (which usually is the case). Hopefully, precedent now has been set that any kind of player can be subbed in, not just mafia lol. Did you have any developed thoughts on how to handle subbing in better (things that make it easier or faired for the sub in to fit in)? Curious if you do. Unfortunate situation with you missing the timing to PM your action ç__ç Game might have looked a bit different had you submitted, but who can tell how much tbh. As usual, solid and balanced play. Had the game gone on a little longer you could have even deployed a Vanplan or two.


10. desin24 as Shemage | Mafia Escort | Lynched D6
The final Red to die. You did quite good tbh, surviving or as long as you did. Especially your fighting spirit shone through 🔥 I feel like you roll prosti more often than Taku or sth at this point lol


19. Avietar as Battlefist | Mortician | Killed N6
Ahh, we had a few miscomms in our PM concerning role usage, but overall, I'm happy you were as active as you were! You had a slightly harder role to figure out the purpose of (which... you might have had on N3 iirc if not for the miscommunication >_<). Overall, I liked how you did your best and stayed in the pads till quite late in your timezone xD Good stuff


21. digitaldude as Invisible Girl | Bodyguard | Lynched D7
Ahh I felt very bad receiving your PM's DD. At multiple points, I think not just me, but the other hosts as well would have wanted to PM you, assuring you your actions went through and that we didn't forget or whatever. It just was your role that didn't give you any feedback ç__ç Towards the end the more experienced players managed to capitalize on the attrition damage the chibis took and paint you as suspicious.


8. SonOfDaws as Earphone Jack | Mafia Boss | WINNER
Very involved in the mafia pads, scheming it out. I liked your play by the end, fucking up floor pad. I suppose any mafo could have done it, but I think that act greatly contributed to the momentum-seeking chibis losing their footing. Had they had a pad to discuss and consolidate, they might have turned against you guys in a fury. Pretty good job on staying separated from the others till the end; I'd have to go back and check but I don't think many players had an end-game in mind that linked you to Lawl or Tatsu.


12. Maryxxi as Suneater | Prostitute | LOSER
Similarly to Avi, I liked your activity a lot! Even when you were asking questions, they were well-thought-out inquiries that clearly indicated some level of research and understanding of the game. Like the other chibi's, you were mostly hampered by lack of experience and not having role list info at the ready (both of which can be helped in few games). Your targeting was decent (as well as equal parts tragic when you got blocked by the mafo prosti). I hope you stick around for more games later 🙏


13. Tatsumaki as Real Steel | Mafia Doctor | WINNER
Was the part about you having to go to the station for wi-fi real? That's some real MVP-level dedication LOL Tbh you were pretty invisible (as a mafo) for the vast majority of the game and even towards the end you weren't really suspected. You fit in naturally and were excluded from most end-game mafo rosters. Good stuff


20. Equaling Heaven as PhantomThief | Bulletproof | LOSER
I think on thread the most inquisitive townie! Aggressive forward play, asking questions and producing theories. play like a noob (though then again you didn't last game either). In a few more games I think you'll have a much better understanding of the possibilities available. GG 🙏


22. Zirconium as Dynamight | Banshee, Super Mason | LOSER
Like Mary, I liked the questions you asked. Really didn't come across as a first-time player of sorts. I hope you keep playing and try your luck at solving the murder mystery next time ç__ç


23. Tsar Blyatinum as Lizardy | Mafia Escort | WINNER
Hyung-nim simply can't be mafia :blush I think hyung did a good job staying under the radar and keeping it together throughout the game. I feel like usually you'd have attracted more attention, but similar to the Titan game, even as a mafo you sat it out. Your targeting was quite good too. In terms of grit, Tatsu probs did 'best', but in terms of performance, you're up there!
​

🚒 🚑 Spices 🔥💀










POW!
​
 
Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well I hope a prosecutor wouldn’t take a meme response as something to base their shot on. But you thrive on the back and forth discussion since that’s what you’re good at. So went for the jugular. Defend yourself.
I mean... I responded to you already .-. DD voted me and I voted DD. I admit I can over analyze sometimes, but sometimes, simple works just fine.

Do you mean you want me to share more like about narrowing down my role and my decision-making process voting on James to be the first prosecutor wielder?

(Also, why did you start talking about me like some wild animal on a nature documentary :hmm)

I don't think it is really that wierd, multiple killing parties, roof floors collapsing and mafia doctor.

In the SnK game the cart titan (doctor) was used by mafia on the person performing the kill in case the colossal titan is used (PGO). But i could be misremembering @SonOfDaws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Only 3 people can reveal their role, not all 8 need to be unrevealed.

What the issue if with wanting to be in the pad and help pick who get revealed?
While I was looking back through posts, I came across this missed tag.

Yes, I believe that was the case. A lot of the ability purchases that game were actually defensive in nature: Buying abilities so that they can't be used again them happened more often than proactive ability buys

Speaking of proactive abilities
I'll keep it updated

Top Floor:
Erinyes (#942)
Avietar (#953)
Zirconium (#985)
Tatsumaki (#986)

First Floor:
Sir Samuel (#932)
Digitaldude (#954)
Maryxxi (#963)
EH #989

Did I miss anyone ?
I'm going for the Top Floor.
 

avietar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
Nice, Top Floor is filled!

Top Floor:
Erinyes (#942)
Avietar (#953)
Zirconium (#985)
Tatsumaki (#986)
SonOfDaws (#1001)

First Floor:
Sir Samuel (#932)
Digitaldude (#954)
Maryxxi (#963)
EH #989
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
The rooftop is going to collapse after the lynch though! Only 1 more person has to die and it collapses, so it is wiser to choose another floor to go to.
oh right, ill just get rnged i guess
 

avietar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
oh right, ill just get rnged i guess
Did you already PM where you are going to? If not, it's probably best to not leave where you're going up to chance, and simply pick a Floor. For instance, Floor 1, to help fill it out and get it to 8.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Pretty sure you can change what you PMed before the day is over, you know
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait a second, why is EH going to First Floor again? There's no point staying there if you already got your reveal?

F1 is intended to reveal roles and find mafia; James and Shobu will prove themselves anyway, so they should go to Top Floor; people who already got their role revealed should either go to F2 or Top Floor. Doesn't that make the most sense?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Pretty sure you can change what you PMed before the day is over, you know
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait a second, why is EH going to First Floor again? There's no point staying there if you already got your reveal?

F1 is intended to reveal roles and find mafia; James and Shobu will prove themselves anyway, so they should go to Top Floor; people who already got their role revealed should either go to F2 or Top Floor. Doesn't that make the most sense?
#943
Me previous intention was roof for the reveal, but then as you noticed and reacted to my post, the roof will collapse anyway today and I'd rather make sure we have more roles revealed instead of leaving it be and get randomized.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I personally would love to see Lawl with a prosecution power.


I mean... I responded to you already .-. DD voted me and I voted DD. I admit I can over analyze sometimes, but sometimes, simple works just fine.

Do you mean you want me to share more like about narrowing down my role and my decision-making process voting on James to be the first prosecutor wielder?

(Also, why did you start talking about me like some wild animal on a nature documentary :hmm)
Go big or go home! O/ Actually Lambu never appeared to fight me so now going to bully you. Why you? Because you seem much too passive in your analysis. You made a good point about Holt yesterday. And as for today I know people are constantly upgrading and rearranging thoughts on people as the day phase continues but you haven’t really sad that much on anybody except for Asako/Gryffindor. And you seemed to be worried about having multiple prosecutors hanging around during the last few days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

#943
Me previous intention was roof for the reveal, but then as you noticed and reacted to my post, the roof will collapse anyway today and I'd rather make sure we have more roles revealed instead of leaving it be and get randomized.
I feel like you’re doing it more to have control over who gets the role reveal rather than helping fill the floors numbers.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
#943
Me previous intention was roof for the reveal, but then as you noticed and reacted to my post, the roof will collapse anyway today and I'd rather make sure we have more roles revealed instead of leaving it be and get randomized.
It's not me who reacted. If the roof collapses, isn't it mathematically impossible not to fill either F1 or F2? And doesn't that mean that the one person who shouldn't go to the Top is Zirc (who's going there)?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually scratch that, we can technically end up with 5 - 6 - 7, but that requires some intentional stubbornness into not making this work
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's not me who reacted. If the roof collapses, isn't it mathematically impossible not to fill either F1 or F2? And doesn't that mean that the one person who shouldn't go to the Top is Zirc (who's going there)?
Why?
And yes, it was you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel like you’re doing it more to have control over who gets the role reveal rather than helping fill the floors numbers.
Look if you're pro-town just because you say, so am I. I want to make sure town doesn't walk around stepping on eggs and win this game - which I honestly think is a pretty distant goal if we're facing two fronts here.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why?
And yes, it was you.
Thought you meant the post you linked first - that's a separate argument to you offering to go there to "help Mayxxi get their role revealed" or suggesting you being there would mean one less mafia suspect?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm sad none of the prosecutors is around to show their face, Day is almost ending.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
As for Zirc, because going by your reasoning she's the only person among us who is most likely to be townie, so she'd lower the amount of possible mafia suspects by one.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thought you meant the post you linked first - that's a separate argument to you offering to go there to "help Mayxxi get their role revealed" or suggesting you being there would mean one less mafia suspect?
Dead on, Vandred. And there's one more thing.
Last night on 2nd floor pad both me and Evil were sus on Mary. Wouldn't be nice to be around and check her allegiance? Track votes just like I did in the previous time?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatever they say, decision taken, I'll be around.

Even if tomorrow I'll be less active than today - won't happen again tho, it's due personal business - I will still come here to share.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Its strange no one has utilized their role at all, its like we are all vanilla townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye do you want to kill a dude?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dead on, Vandred. And there's one more thing.
Last night on 2nd floor pad both me and Evil were sus on Mary. Wouldn't be nice to be around and check her allegiance? Track votes just like I did in the previous time?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatever they say, decision taken, I'll be around.

Even if tomorrow I'll be less active than today - won't happen again tho, it's due personal business - I will still come here to share.
I suppose we gotta hope that'll be sooner rather than later, then.

I believe just being in the same floor does precious little to check someone's allegiance and seven more people can track votes, but sure :nerd


Its strange no one has utilized their role at all, its like we are all vanilla townies.
I assume almost everyone tried? It's just that the vast majority of roles doesn't get anything back, and those who did won't tell yet.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just don't shoot Asako/Gryff, that would do nothing to prove you, @James Rye
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the recap so far, I tried to wait for people to say more about if they tried to use their ability and to gather maximum hints. If i missed anything feel free to tell me, i will update Asap !





Hints and roles recap


1. GrySun as Lemillion Mafia Detective Killed N1
2. Erinyes as Pinky
3. SirSamuel016 as Vantablack
4. Crescent Jinx as Nejirechan
5. Demonspeed as Tsukuyomi
6. JamesRye as Cellophane - Got prosecutor ability from top floor N1
7. Lambu as Red Riot
8. SonOfDaws as Earphone Jack
9. Lady Pompom as Creati - Psychiatrist ( Hot Potato) Died on N2
10. desin24 as Shemage
11. Shad as Deku - Said he is PGO #
12. Maryxxi as Suneater
13. Tatsumaki as Real Steel
14. Juviii as Uravity Townie Killed N1 -> Jesus back on D3
15. Holt as Ingenium - Detective (Traitor) Lynched on Day 2
16. sakura_aneki as Shoto Mafia Boss Lynched D1

17. Shobu_Yoruichi as Chargebolt Got prosecutor ability from top floor N2
18. Asako as Froppy
19. Avietar as Battlefist
20. Equaling Heaven as PhantomThief - Not investigative role #926
21. digitaldude as Invisible Girl
22. Zirconium as Dynamight - Claimed supermason #44
23. Tsar Blyatinum as Lizardy
24. Evil3ye as Shinso - Claimed supermason #30 Doctor (Supermason) Killed on N2




Night & days Actions



N1 actions
- Avietar targetted Gry #442
- Lambu targetted Erin gave sickly virus #484
- Erin targetted Jinx
- DD used his role #453
- Crescent targetted Evil #467
- james targetted Lambu #537
- Heaven used his ability #557



N2 actions
- DD targetted Pompom
- Erin targetted Pompom with sickly townie
-Zirc targetted Asako #811
- Maryxxi tried to use his role #947
- Avietar used his role #948


N3 actions




Floors



1- Night 1

  • Floor 1 8/8
One is Mafia Doctor
Erin,
gry
Shad
Crescent
Asako
Holt
Tatsumaki
Pompom-chan

-> Roles revealed Shad, Probably gry and Holt according to the votes

  • Floor2 7/8 couldnt fill
Demonspeed
Lambu
desin24
Maryxxi
Shobu_Yoruichi
digitaldude
Evil3ye

  • Top floor 5/5 (#455)
James Rye - > got prosecutor ability
Zircy
Sam
Son-kun
Juviii

  • Roof Top 3/3
Tsar
Avietar
Heaven



2- Night 2


  • Floor 1 didnt fill
One is Mafia doctor
By process of elimination
Asako
Shad
Son
lambu

  • Floor 2 8/8 (#770)
Crescent Jinx
JamesRye
Maryxxii
Tatsumaki
avietar
Equaling Heaven -> got his role Revealed
Zirconium - Got her role revealed
Evil3ye


  • Top floor 5/5
Vandred
Pom
Desin
Shobu -> got prosecutor ability
Sam

  • Roof 3/3
Erin
Tsar
Dd





Votes

Track of the votes N1 : here ( thxs Zircy)

Who's heading where
Track of desired floors N2 : Here ( thxs Sam)


Holt is Traitor just like Evil is Super Mason and Pom had the Hot Potato. See what I'm getting at?
I assumed due to previous games etiquette used that, when someoene dies as a traitor, the color is associated to the mafia they are related with, so in orange here means likely Mafia 2, therefore i used yellow for secondary roles besides Traitor. If I misinterpreted it, i will fix that next recap.


Take your time, mom

Provided by your Mom :arf #momjoke

 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Guys, chill, am back from a very long day, 5 hours sleep, 1 hour drive to work 13 hours work cause nobody came to relase me, driving home, take a bath, cook, eat, sit down and read through shittons of "Where is James?" posts! GIMMEABREAK!!!

Haha it's been a few months since I last played so I'm trying to get the rust off and get up to speed with changes again.

Set-up is likely. Gry, a Mafia Doc, a bunch of other sus people... when you think about it it's the best play for mafia to try and cram their guys through and get as much info as possible early because early assumptions in the game could've been mafia would avoid the 1st and 2nd floors while they can to avoid town knowing any of the roles they had. Instead, they made the trade-off of getting some of their roles known to them while town found out a role of theirs.



IIRC it went Lambu > Erin > Pompom 💥

@James Rye I don't know what your thoughts are but you really should use your prosecutor role today. Same with whoever got the other one, be it @desin24 @Vandred or @Shobu_Yoruichi
I also think James should use his ability today, as risk as it is. I kind of have some trust in James because he was okay with me being the watchdog for the votes alongside avietar. If possible, the other prosecutor too before mafia gets rid of it.

Btw, if anyone is willing to share info on previous targets when they show up I'll do the same. It's time for us to come up with a list for analysis.
I was in roof floor, why didnt we get any Mafia reveal ? Has the floor collapsed ?



I wouldnt give potato to someone who claims an inestigative role. as i said it was randomized.





Yup i forgot to pm the hosts for potatoe it was then randomized, i passed disease to pom and wanted to pass potato to asako or lambu, I asked them if i could pass potato to someone, they said i could, but i forgot to send my message. yup it was randomized.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I do agree too.

@Juviii jesus :zomg awesome ! glad to see you back !
i wanted to wait asako & shad to appear, but i will n have to go to work soon so for now, i cant see shad being Md, but if theres any new info i will change it later. @James Rye feel free to prosecute me, i dont mind it at all, but i wont die if you do.

Votekill asako
Asako, Shad, and Erin... @James Rye @Vandred what do our prosecutors think of events so far?
Nani? So Gryffindor will come only to die...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And get well soon, Asa-chi.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@James Rye thinking of prosecuting anyone today?
Doesn't it say the extra role doesn't expire? Not sure if that's how it works.
Well, it would be good if James would appear.
Honestly......
.... Er....



....



...I trust James more when he’s not talking as much..... :oh
:rofl

You literally just go "say less" to him? 💀
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He does say more crackpot stuff when he is mafia so you may have a point 🤔
Can anyone give me a good reason that a prosecutor shouldn’t shoot Sons?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It really does
James said he wouldn't be here for half of the phase.

*stares at the clock
Claiming you won't be around for half the day phase, being comfortable with the Shinso/Evil vote and then not showing up at all to shot as you said you would. What would James have to say when he shows up?
That's what we get for lettin prosecutor on the hand of two 1-A fellows.
I WILL USE PROSECUOR ALRIGHT!? I SAID SO LAST NIGHT SO I WILL!!!!

Jesus.
Also you guys are mean for trusting me more for saying less than usual. *sniff*

Anyway, I votelock Gryf.

No use to waste my ability on Asako/Gryf now, so I gonna use it on either Shad, Erin, Daws or Jinx. I think I gonna take up Erin's challenge and PROSECUTE ERINYES FOR BEING FLITHY MAFIA!!! @MarmaladeSky @Copy Panda etc.

There, happy?
I also gonna go to first floor. If I don't die this day I wanna know my role, deal? And if I die I will know my role, so yolo~ XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh and Vandred. Also am considering Vandred sus. Can use prosecutor only once though.
Our townie role claimer aka @Equaling Heaven , should he get prosecutor this night to prove his claim by using it the next day? Either he dies as townie proving another townie or he gets a mafia and then we can rest (mostly) easy with him.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AAAAAAAAH MAFIA MAN ERIN JUST GOT KILLED OR DID THE CORRUPT PROSECUTOR JAMES RYE GET KILLED INSTEAD?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sorry for joining late but was watching the match outside, hopefully I can get a quick summary from a gentle soul?

:sexyarf:handgun :lambirb

@Lambu!!!!! Fight me! And am sorry for the comment yesterday. I felt bad after reflected on it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Zirconium




It’s on the vote post at the top
What post? I didn't feel bad at anything :lambirb so dont worry

But you got the bird flu for being shady.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top