Bucks/Backs (I want to be called Bunny)
Age: Uh, I don't know!!
Height: I'm about one meter tall. If you go up to the ears, it's one meter. That's what I'm saying[?]. [Translator seems off here, but yeah, seems like one meter (a little over three feet) tall including the ears of the suit she wears.]
Weight: Ask / I asked the lady! Oh my god! [Translators are giving me both for the first phrase, and they don't really know what to do with the second.]
Hobbies: Trying to get closer to Latla every day. My hair looks just like hers!
Special skills: It's Bunny's job to stop any fighting between Rip and Latla!
Abilities: Bunny doesn't understand it well either! If I wrap it up in something, I won't be able to get it out!
-- --
Oh! By the way, these are Usa-chan's clothes! [Not sure who she's referring to, but usagi (ウサギ) means rabbit.]
Pipi... Pikiri... (Latla: Pikirienta Paules - ピキリエンタボーレス) [I'm not sure how it should be rendered in English, but I guess it's
this? I assume the cartoon influenced Bunny's design/demeanor.]
Yeah!! Pipipen, papopepu!!
If I wear it, I can't go outside [can’t take it off, I assume] anymore!!
Bunny was crying alone at first, but then Rip and Latla helped her a lot and told her she was cute, so I’ll just leave it at that!
That’s what happened!! Rip and Latla are still looking for a way to get it off!
I love them both because they’re so nice!!
-- --
[Text bubbles for Rip cutting her hair to look like Latla’s]
Bunny: “With this, Bunny is an adult woman like Latla too!!”
Rip: “Don’t move. It’s dangerous. If you want to change your hairstyle, have Latla cut it. It’s incurable, so it’ll stay this way forever.”
Bunny: “I won’t change it!! It’s the best!! Thank you, Rip!!”