Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I don't think Brandish lynch would be a good idea, he seems to have a more useful role than the other 2.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok so i'm reading back a bit japanese style from page 67 to 66 :))

and I realized that I need to reveal today because it will play an important part in the lynch.

I am spy. I used my role last night it was either Hardy or Evil, depending on who'd stay alive. no point in me hiding my role anymore, though I would have wished to stay hidden a bit more to catch more ppl off guard. Evil helped me find my sanity. Evil ended up staying alive so I targeted him. all I can say is he died on duty protecting avietar last night. I didn't expect such a good result but considering that he's dead and avietar was one of the only revealers I'd say it cleared my sanity.

I am aware that me saying this could be interpreted as me being mafia and tryin to get the spy lynched, but consider this. It's a big game, there are definitely 2 spies in it and nobody else claimed. Analyse my hints and you'll see they match, the reason I was laughing when i saw my role was because it's the first role I had when I came back and played the first time last year (which I think was around august or september too so...pretty damn funny coincidence). Some more hidden hints are my interactions with avietar after she revealed, since D1 I forgot to send in my action, if you'll read back on my posts you'll see I was inquisitive with avietar and even asked about the result you'd get if the target did not perform any actions, because i was trying to determine if i was insane or not, but since the result is no result for both sane and insane I couldn't confirm sanity that way. So now, all there is to it is someone else to claim spy and for us to be put in the spotlight and see who is lying, if any mafo dares that is. The detective{s} can just investigate me, just hope they're not on the list. At least tonight I can't die even if i revealed and one of the listed can be protected by second doc...

Now idk if erin should die for being naive traitor, because her main role might be important, I don't think any of them should die tho, but from my pov in light of my reveal I think avietar is the safest route.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
well I haven't slept all night and I'm in a really bad place emotionally, should have revised my post before posting. Doesn't matter.
Perhaps itโ€™s a good idea to take it easy today, drink some tea and take a deep breathe before posting.
No need to add extra stress to your current emotional state ^^ the day has just started after all
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Perhaps itโ€™s a good idea to take it easy today, drink some tea and take a deep breathe before posting.
No need to add extra stress to your current emotional state ^^ the day has just started after all
thank you marms <3 you're so sweet T_T just like expected from an INFP T_T. I'm trying to stay calm, but relaxing doesn't work as I keep thinking of the thing that causes this emotional distress so I find it better to work and focus on the game, work isn't going well XD but the game seems to be distracting more from that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wanted bomb but at the end I went with the logic above and changed my pick. If i had picked leo and won we would have a dead mafia today since evil was targeted. I am sorry, was a coward.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'm legit. I got janitored and they already know my role so it's better for town to know it too. Desin said something like "yall cute thinkin we have a janitor" but there's no way it wasn't a bluff.
evil wasn't targeted directly, he targeted avietar last night (I spied on him and got "your target targeted Avietar") so they targeted avietar for the kill but Evil bodyblocked it.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Unless they went for Evil directly I suppose
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes. Mafia knows my role. I will reveal it, of course. I'm a prostitute. They will snipe me again thats why I wanted shad here instead of me.
Why didn't they sniped you last night though? You returned at the end of last day phase and Mafia knew your role while we towns had no idea if you were worth keeping safe or not. They could have easily janitored you again to keep us guessing what role you possibly could have, but tonight no ??? kill happened. Who did you target last night?

We went for Saggitarius because we thought it could provide useful info without addin any danger to the desk like forced votes. Bombs. Potato. Lovers at early game. Desin won tho, as I said.
Damn, if Lovers happen late in the game then this will really mess up the flow of the game. We already lost a bunch of townies and Mafia won't risk any of their dudes due their early Desin lose and potential Margi lose, so we can't expect help from them finding the Lovers when it comes to it. Desin is such a damn lucker.

I wanted bomb but at the end I went with the logic above and changed my pick. If i had picked leo and won we would have a dead mafia today since evil was targeted. I am sorry, was a coward.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'm legit. I got janitored and they already know my role so it's better for town to know it too. Desin said something like "yall cute thinkin we have a janitor" but there's no way it wasn't a bluff.
I doubt Evil was picked by Mafia after his undisputed BG claim, more like he died a hero keeping one of us save and my personal guess is that it was you since our last remaining doc might not wanted to use his/her ability on you without knowing your role and a confirmed spy out there in the open. Evil might have made a bet that they would target you twice in a row if your role was worth killing twice and I am pretty sure getting rid of the sole prostitute without town having an idea said role was lost without being able to identify it.
But if my theory is correct then Evil should have died as ??? not as Bodyguard due Janitor killing him instead of you, so this does put a wrench in my theory.
Maybe they got a rookie and try to level him up? But if so then your role would be revealed if said rookie did target you after all...
The choice of their killer makes no sense to me. Maybe they were scared you would target their Janitor perhaps and they got no Escort of their own to stop you? That's the only reason I see as making sense why they wouldn't keep using their Janitor.

And yeah, you're pretty much legit. After two nights with 1 kill each chances of there being 2 Mafias are low, it would mean that in night 1 the janitor-less Mafia was blocked and in night 2 the janitor-Mafia's kill was blocked. If we don't have a TP that is who's kill succeeded tonight while the Janitor failed theirs. Also if Desin said that to you guys it obviously means his Mafia had a Janitor and he tries to suggest there are 2 Mafias which is another point that proves you as it likely means there is only one after all.

Yeah. Guy got a potato into the game and then there's the possibility of this being his list. RNG at it's finest.
Nuffle is a cruel god of the dice.
I was so sure Desin died to protect an important role, I thought Hardy was Janitor himself cause that's the only way I would see a Mafia Det take the risk of dying, but in the end Evil vs Hardy was just town vs town after all. Fuck. And now Desin's luck messes with the signs we towns would rather see happen earlier. This 4 chosen would have been amazing later in the game when we got more confirmed townies besides you and Avi.

Oh god I just noticed I messed up. I shouldn't have revealed that early and mentioned who I blocked. Im feeling retarded rn. ๐Ÿคก
You just woke up from being dead, you're forgiven, lol. Besides Brand came onto you saying you must have blocked him which you then confirmed asking if he received a pm to which he then said he never received a pm but knows he got blocked. But your n2 target is still unconfirmed, yes?

We had no contentious, i only pointed she cant not know the timing for day actions, thats impossible, she hosted last game, and the issue was submitted several times to hosts. but there was no fight, at all. She just said she forgot.

Well yup i guess its Desin list and he probably listed the most likely townies among remaining players which means and keep that in mind whoever dies today, that almost all scums might be among the rest of players.

-Avietar is pretty much confirmed, i guess Evil died protecting him.
-Asa-chan said her role is meh , if it's that meh, she would probably reveal today.
- I assume by the interaction you had with Eh that you have a night role, probably very useful.
- If you ask me, as a person i absolutely dont mind dying at all, on contrary , i will gladly offer my life to my fellow townies, but my role might end up being useful. I d rather not reveal now ideally not today considering the turn of events. I only can say, it is by no means meh, but it is not as crucial as my role, last game., i think it could be useful. and trust me , I'm 100% townie.

Please i just woke up, and didnt sleep properly :arf let me make some coffee, there are some info i need to share that might be useful since i might die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wouldnt be surprised, and its very likely the case, if we are, all 4 townies.
Would Desin as a Mafia knowing all towns really put in a confirmed Townie though? Like that would reduce it to 3 targets since none of us would dare pick Avi obviously. Wouldn't it make more sense to put in 4 townies that are all up in the air, maybe even risk a single Mafia who got good chances to survive this 4 lynch pick if he or she hasn't pulled much attention yet, so that the single Mafia could use this sign as a cover-up of saying "why would desin ever chose me if I was in his team"?
Remember we are talking about the same guy who broke a tie when he didn't needed to and got done in since he was the last voter to get the ire of the first dead of this game. If he is like that early game on despite being a Mafia Detective why shouldn't he also be so bold when he is dead? Not like it is his life on the line here.

I see the Avietar pick done by a town to signal us that only a town would chose a confirmed town to reduce our potential lynches from 4 down to 3 players the town sees as sus. Like if you got two confirmed townies and put both on the list then it becomes a 1 vs 1 and if both suspected were Mafia/TP then it would be a sure-fire hit for us. Now it is basically 1 vs 1 vs 1.
Though why Hardy wouldn't pick Juviii after being so hard on her doesn't feel right, so maybe this is Margi's list? Though I dunno if Margi would do this move of using a confirmed townie to reduce the numbers of potential lynches we can vote for. Hardy doing so I could see within a heartbeat.

So here's some infos hopefully useful, in case I'm gone. Feel free to trust me or not, but I' m telling the truth.

There is probably a traitor ( maybe more) in the game, I'm naive traitor.
- I got a list of 5 persons among them was Evil. so i could confirm my sanity. But, i figured my sanity when Desin revealed mafia det, since he was not in my list. I assumed then that I was naive, bc, there was either a big mafia (5 + 1 traitor) or two mafias, ( but 2 cant be that big), so either way, me being actual traitor didnt fit any of those scenarii.
- if there is a traitor he/she might have been recruited, so beware of any change of attitude of any player.
- there is probably 3rd parties, possibly mentor-mentee/ss or both, or any else, if there is only a big mafia, it would explain why we never get more than 1 kill/night, which is pretty unlikely in such a big game

edit typo
Just 5, not 6? If so then chances of there being a recruit-able role is pretty high. That also explains why you seemed to be so sure of there being a 2nd kill party in day 2. But why didn't you come out last day when you already knew that your list was fake? And who are the other 4 on your list?

@James Rye @Juviii tell your roles. I don't care about excuses, you're not first in line when there is a prostitute and spy in the open.

Every active player should claim right now actually.
Says our passive claimer who has yet to reveal additional info beyond that and could be the Mafia Boss for all we know. You ain't really active this game, Gaj. 29 posts in 3 days is nothing, In other games you were more engaged than this and those games didn't had a "bottom 5 risk death twice" rule. Also nice of you to say every active player should claim but only single me and Juviii out personally. I agree about Juviii, but I sure as heck ain't telling you my role.

I will tell you this though:
I couldn't use my role in night 2.
That should be plenty info to get what role I got.

Ah fun fact, both Gry and Juviii were in my list, :teehee so when i saw them fighting, i was like wow... that stellar level of acting.
Until desin died as Mafia Det. Yeah that must have been confusing on day 1. XD
So GrySun, Juviii and Evil and who were the other two?

What a night! Couldn't be there at the end of the day due to work, and was bummed out Hardy died a detective. Because Hardy and Evil had it out for each other and Hardy died, I chose Evil to spy on. In hindsight a mistake, as I should have tried to go for a less obvious person. But I didn't expect Evil to die tonight. If you died protecting me (thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ญ) that's even more sour.

But I thought, despite everyone's claims, that the mafia would leave me alone. After all, if I stayed alive that would be suspicious for both me and Evil, which would have guaranteed another dead townie tomorrow (because Taurus rules today). You know, plus chaos.

Assuming the current Taurus list is Desin's list, I agree these might all be townies. At first I thought it might also be Hardy's list and he put me on there for revealing? But I don't think he would be so petty, he seemed very logical and calculated, and now we know he really was pro town.
Hardy died as an Investigator not as Detective. As long as Margi wasn't Det we still got our full numbers of Det depending on how many those are that is. So you picked Evil, who did he protect? Spying and Protecting is Priority 2 so you should have seen it before the kill happened since that is Priority 3.

Why would Desin put in a townie he knows we will never vote for when he got plenty to chose from that are yet to be confirmed? I could see Hardy doing that to reduce the numbers of potential lynches we can chose from but the people on the list don't really add to my expectation of who he would chose. Like I doubt Brand would make the list, Hardy seemed pretty soft on him compared to others including myself. Though with me he was more raging that I believed Evil over his own Investigator claim.

YO EVIL PROTECTED AVIATOR? But he didnt get janitored. My role is new one. ITS PSYCHIATRIST. My only conclusion is there is a traitor in this game!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I investigated marmalade and james rye they are not secondary role people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There must be traitor in the game since the hosts wouldnt test a new role with nothing to help it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm assuming if lovers sign comes up I can find them too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also EH is prostitute? Oh damn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



nope we had new phases every day and night. It will be different phase. Anyway maybe I missed it reading the thread. Whats your role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

EH were you involved in the list making can you confirm this isnt your list? @Equaling Heaven
Dude, you could have taken your time and post all those one-liners in one post like I did now. No need to write one line each minute.

ok so i'm reading back a bit japanese style from page 67 to 66 :))

and I realized that I need to reveal today because it will play an important part in the lynch.

I am spy. I used my role last night it was either Hardy or Evil, depending on who'd stay alive. no point in me hiding my role anymore, though I would have wished to stay hidden a bit more to catch more ppl off guard. Evil helped me find my sanity. Evil ended up staying alive so I targeted him. all I can say is he died on duty protecting avietar last night. I didn't expect such a good result but considering that he's dead and avietar was one of the only revealers I'd say it cleared my sanity.

I am aware that me saying this could be interpreted as me being mafia and tryin to get the spy lynched, but consider this. It's a big game, there are definitely 2 spies in it and nobody else claimed. Analyse my hints and you'll see they match, the reason I was laughing when i saw my role was because it's the first role I had when I came back and played the first time last year (which I think was around august or september too so...pretty damn funny coincidence). Some more hidden hints are my interactions with avietar after she revealed, since D1 I forgot to send in my action, if you'll read back on my posts you'll see I was inquisitive with avietar and even asked about the result you'd get if the target did not perform any actions, because i was trying to determine if i was insane or not, but since the result is no result for both sane and insane I couldn't confirm sanity that way. So now, all there is to it is someone else to claim spy and for us to be put in the spotlight and see who is lying, if any mafo dares that is. The detective{s} can just investigate me, just hope they're not on the list. At least tonight I can't die even if i revealed and one of the listed can be protected by second doc...

Now idk if erin should die for being naive traitor, because her main role might be important, I don't think any of them should die tho, but from my pov in light of my reveal I think avietar is the safest route.
WOHA! We got two spies?! No way. o.o
Wait, who did you pick in Night 1?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
YO EVIL PROTECTED AVIATOR? But he didnt get janitored. My role is new one. ITS PSYCHIATRIST. My only conclusion is there is a traitor in this game!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I investigated marmalade and james rye they are not secondary role people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There must be traitor in the game since the hosts wouldnt test a new role with nothing to help it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm assuming if lovers sign comes up I can find them too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also EH is prostitute? Oh damn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



nope we had new phases every day and night. It will be different phase. Anyway maybe I missed it reading the thread. Whats your role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

EH were you involved in the list making can you confirm this isnt your list? @Equaling Heaven
But wait, why is your conclusion that there is a traitor in the game, when you didn't get results?
I mean yes, Erin did claim naive traitor a few posts above this, but you seem to be talking about what you've found out with your role, rather than about her claim?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What a night! Couldn't be there at the end of the day due to work, and was bummed out Hardy died a detective. Because Hardy and Evil had it out for each other and Hardy died, I chose Evil to spy on. In hindsight a mistake, as I should have tried to go for a less obvious person. But I didn't expect Evil to die tonight. If you died protecting me (thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ญ) that's even more sour.

But I thought, despite everyone's claims, that the mafia would leave me alone. After all, if I stayed alive that would be suspicious for both me and Evil, which would have guaranteed another dead townie tomorrow (because Taurus rules today). You know, plus chaos.

Assuming the current Taurus list is Desin's list, I agree these might all be townies. At first I thought it might also be Hardy's list and he put me on there for revealing? But I don't think he would be so petty, he seemed very logical and calculated, and now we know he really was pro town.
wait, you got the result that he targeted you too?

There can't be two sane spies right? wtf
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But wait, why is your conclusion that there is a traitor in the game, when you didn't get results?
I mean yes, Erin did claim naive traitor a few posts above this, but you seem to be talking about what you've found out with your role, rather than about her claim?
If there is no traitor then why even have psychiatrist?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
2 spies, targeted evil who conveniently died, OH YOU MAFIA SON OF BITCH
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why didn't they sniped you last night though? You returned at the end of last day phase and Mafia knew your role while we towns had no idea if you were worth keeping safe or not. They could have easily janitored you again to keep us guessing what role you possibly could have, but tonight no ??? kill happened. Who did you target last night?



Damn, if Lovers happen late in the game then this will really mess up the flow of the game. We already lost a bunch of townies and Mafia won't risk any of their dudes due their early Desin lose and potential Margi lose, so we can't expect help from them finding the Lovers when it comes to it. Desin is such a damn lucker.



I doubt Evil was picked by Mafia after his undisputed BG claim, more like he died a hero keeping one of us save and my personal guess is that it was you since our last remaining doc might not wanted to use his/her ability on you without knowing your role and a confirmed spy out there in the open. Evil might have made a bet that they would target you twice in a row if your role was worth killing twice and I am pretty sure getting rid of the sole prostitute without town having an idea said role was lost without being able to identify it.
But if my theory is correct then Evil should have died as ??? not as Bodyguard due Janitor killing him instead of you, so this does put a wrench in my theory.
Maybe they got a rookie and try to level him up? But if so then your role would be revealed if said rookie did target you after all...
The choice of their killer makes no sense to me. Maybe they were scared you would target their Janitor perhaps and they got no Escort of their own to stop you? That's the only reason I see as making sense why they wouldn't keep using their Janitor.

And yeah, you're pretty much legit. After two nights with 1 kill each chances of there being 2 Mafias are low, it would mean that in night 1 the janitor-less Mafia was blocked and in night 2 the janitor-Mafia's kill was blocked. If we don't have a TP that is who's kill succeeded tonight while the Janitor failed theirs. Also if Desin said that to you guys it obviously means his Mafia had a Janitor and he tries to suggest there are 2 Mafias which is another point that proves you as it likely means there is only one after all.



Nuffle is a cruel god of the dice.
I was so sure Desin died to protect an important role, I thought Hardy was Janitor himself cause that's the only way I would see a Mafia Det take the risk of dying, but in the end Evil vs Hardy was just town vs town after all. Fuck. And now Desin's luck messes with the signs we towns would rather see happen earlier. This 4 chosen would have been amazing later in the game when we got more confirmed townies besides you and Avi.



You just woke up from being dead, you're forgiven, lol. Besides Brand came onto you saying you must have blocked him which you then confirmed asking if he received a pm to which he then said he never received a pm but knows he got blocked. But your n2 target is still unconfirmed, yes?



Would Desin as a Mafia knowing all towns really put in a confirmed Townie though? Like that would reduce it to 3 targets since none of us would dare pick Avi obviously. Wouldn't it make more sense to put in 4 townies that are all up in the air, maybe even risk a single Mafia who got good chances to survive this 4 lynch pick if he or she hasn't pulled much attention yet, so that the single Mafia could use this sign as a cover-up of saying "why would desin ever chose me if I was in his team"?
Remember we are talking about the same guy who broke a tie when he didn't needed to and got done in since he was the last voter to get the ire of the first dead of this game. If he is like that early game on despite being a Mafia Detective why shouldn't he also be so bold when he is dead? Not like it is his life on the line here.

I see the Avietar pick done by a town to signal us that only a town would chose a confirmed town to reduce our potential lynches from 4 down to 3 players the town sees as sus. Like if you got two confirmed townies and put both on the list then it becomes a 1 vs 1 and if both suspected were Mafia/TP then it would be a sure-fire hit for us. Now it is basically 1 vs 1 vs 1.
Though why Hardy wouldn't pick Juviii after being so hard on her doesn't feel right, so maybe this is Margi's list? Though I dunno if Margi would do this move of using a confirmed townie to reduce the numbers of potential lynches we can vote for. Hardy doing so I could see within a heartbeat.



Just 5, not 6? If so then chances of there being a recruit-able role is pretty high. That also explains why you seemed to be so sure of there being a 2nd kill party in day 2. But why didn't you come out last day when you already knew that your list was fake? And who are the other 4 on your list?



Says our passive claimer who has yet to reveal additional info beyond that and could be the Mafia Boss for all we know. You ain't really active this game, Gaj. 29 posts in 3 days is nothing, In other games you were more engaged than this and those games didn't had a "bottom 5 risk death twice" rule. Also nice of you to say every active player should claim but only single me and Juviii out personally. I agree about Juviii, but I sure as heck ain't telling you my role.

I will tell you this though:
I couldn't use my role in night 2.
That should be plenty info to get what role I got.



Until desin died as Mafia Det. Yeah that must have been confusing on day 1. XD
So GrySun, Juviii and Evil and who were the other two?



Hardy died as an Investigator not as Detective. As long as Margi wasn't Det we still got our full numbers of Det depending on how many those are that is. So you picked Evil, who did he protect? Spying and Protecting is Priority 2 so you should have seen it before the kill happened since that is Priority 3.

Why would Desin put in a townie he knows we will never vote for when he got plenty to chose from that are yet to be confirmed? I could see Hardy doing that to reduce the numbers of potential lynches we can chose from but the people on the list don't really add to my expectation of who he would chose. Like I doubt Brand would make the list, Hardy seemed pretty soft on him compared to others including myself. Though with me he was more raging that I believed Evil over his own Investigator claim.



Dude, you could have taken your time and post all those one-liners in one post like I did now. No need to write one line each minute.



WOHA! We got two spies?! No way. o.o
Wait, who did you pick in Night 1?
dude... i said 2 or 3 times I didn't send in my action n1. first post of d2 was the first time, go back and check.
2. why so surprised for 2 spies, there's 2 spies in like almost every game i played if not ALL games I played
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But wait, why is your conclusion that there is a traitor in the game, when you didn't get results?
I mean yes, Erin did claim naive traitor a few posts above this, but you seem to be talking about what you've found out with your role, rather than about her claim?
because it's DD and he just fucked up.

My theory is he's mafia, he knows the roles of those killed so I'm suspecting that Margi might be investigator and now with her death, he can freely claim without anyone contradicting him. If you look back through his posts, he accused Hardy (if I remember right) of possibly doing that with EH's role, (saying he's claiming his role and that EH might actually be the one who was the investigator. Hardy died EH came back, oops DD)
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will still need to backread properly and do something else, but I saw @digitaldude claim.

I say LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!1! Because I am Psychiatrist. Targetted N1 Mary and N2 Evil, both had no secondary role.
Mary because she was a Shad voter and thought at first Noble Mafia would be another Shad voter, then Evil thinking he was playing Hardy all along with the anon vote being his.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Because a traitor is not the only secondary role there is in this game?
There is no sickly, lovers can only be added by a sign so no lovers or threesome candidate, hot potato was added as a sign so wasnt in the game til now. I highly doubt there is a mason recruiter in this game so no mason recruiter. Think about it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Will still need to backread properly and do something else, but I saw @digitaldude claim.

I say LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!1! Because I am Psychiatrist. Targetted N1 Mary and N2 Evil, both had no secondary role.
Mary because she was a Shad voter and thought at first Noble Mafia would be another Shad voter, then Evil thinking he was playing Hardy all along with the anon vote being his.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, omg EVEN BETTER investigator still alive!

TAKE THAT DD, you gone and fucked up baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd rllll baaaddddd. How could you claim a role that might actually be in the game since there was naive traitor :))))))))))))))))))))))) lmao

Edit: I mean psychiatrist, sorry... not slept xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There is no sickly, lovers can only be added by a sign so no lovers or threesome candidate, hot potato was added as a sign so wasnt in the game til now. I highly doubt there is a mason recruiter in this game so no mason recruiter. Think about it.
look at him still trying :)))
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Will still need to backread properly and do something else, but I saw @digitaldude claim.

I say LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!1! Because I am Psychiatrist. Targetted N1 Mary and N2 Evil, both had no secondary role.
Mary because she was a Shad voter and thought at first Noble Mafia would be another Shad voter, then Evil thinking he was playing Hardy all along with the anon vote being his.
Wot, you killing townie this day and setting me up for the next??? YOU MAFIA PIECE OF SHIT, Potato is in the game, I will find him and prove you are the liar tonight fug you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh god I just noticed I messed up. I shouldn't have revealed that early and mentioned who I blocked. Im feeling retarded rn. ๐Ÿคก
Yeah Iโ€˜d lynch Brandish among these 4, his posts read like heโ€˜s handcrafting his claim from the talk with you. Heโ€˜ll claim Doctor that protected you for no reason N1 and say you blocked him, sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wot, you killing townie this day and setting me up for the next??? YOU MAFIA PIECE OF SHIT, Potato is in the game, I will find him and prove you are the liar tonight fug you.
Why should I contest a legit town Psychiatrist claim if Iโ€˜m mafia? DIE MAFIA SCUM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top