Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,695
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,695
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
you know what, as always town proves not to deverve win, gj lovers โ™ฅ you're good at manipulating.
okay just answer this one question if u haven't already : if u wanted to help townies win why couldn't you wait for everyone to vote juvii and be the last one to lock.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,695
Gender
Female
Country
China
If the kill is a lower priority than their investigation, it does yeah (P2 investigation beats P3 kill). It's just that they die immediately after
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(was @Maryxxi)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
okay just answer this one question if u haven't already : if u wanted to help townies win why couldn't you wait for everyone to vote juvii and be the last one to lock.
because i rushed and voted first thing when i came in the thread, then it was already too late and juviii trying so hard to just made me wanna lock and be done with it.

I suggested a couple of times you lynch me today if you suspect i might be the lover, why is no one fkn getting on the train i don't understand.

Then tomorrow you lynch juviii and be done with it.

or lynch tatsu, tatsu can kill juviii if she marked her and game over.

or you lynch whoever today and you all vote juviii tomorrow and then i vote last.

3 options, pretty clear options, just decide already.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
because i rushed and voted first thing when i came in the thread, then it was already too late and juviii trying so hard to just made me wanna lock and be done with it.

I suggested a couple of times you lynch me today if you suspect i might be the lover, why is no one fkn getting on the train i don't understand.

Then tomorrow you lynch juviii and be done with it.

or lynch tatsu, tatsu can kill juviii if she marked her and game over.

or you lynch whoever today and you all vote juviii tomorrow and then i vote last.

3 options, pretty clear options, just decide already.
1.no one can make someone forcibly lock quickly + it wasn't already late as i wasn't even participating in the conversation yet not sure if someone else was missing, but i know i wasn't there. u knew that i'm sus of juvii so i could have agreed on the lynch juviii plan with u going last, but nope u just locked quickly.
2. nope, i don't do things rushed like u. i'd like to discuss with people and make the right the decision. there is absolutely no need to rush.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
kay mary, whatever you say

well I'll consider this day as me being dead so good luck to everyone, won't be coming back except for the min 3 posts if even, i have nothing more to add so no point in being here.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Going to eat something and will go back to check some old posts after I think. Perhaps that will help a little
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Going to eat something and will go back to check some old posts after I think. Perhaps that will help a little
I think i do so too, I'm just you know, lazy right now :/
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
If a lover is lynched, their lover suicides the following night. but do they suicide before or after doing an action?
@Copy Panda ๐Ÿ™
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
after! they're not dead till the tail end of the phase
thank you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

P.S. : sakura only came out with her confession after asako and marma started discussing suspicions about tatsu
Honestly i distrust tatsu...even tho i technically got innocent on her on my previous nights
This. Could be a mafia boss, Banshee claim seems to be pretty easy to hide behind as a mafia.

And no Gry, I feel a bit icky about all the naive traitor claims
Plus the fact that she technically never told us her targets
ok. You can kill me, but if lovers function as per rules, and one is mafia. Last mafia is juviii. I'm real traitor and I know there's no chance for mafia to win, so here you go.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the more i think about it the more i feel like lynching tatsu...
if @Asako or @MarmaladeSky find some info from their journey thro old posts and have a better plan i'm open for discussion
--- Double Post Merged, ---

imagine if i'm wrong about tatsu-sakura and it's in fact gry-juvii :) gajeel's soul must be suffering rn xD
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Should I really go back for all these posts.... 152 damn pages in this thread aaaaaaaaaah. Why did I suggest that again haha. I'll mostly try checking posts from deadmafia members. But in the meantime, figured I'd leave some thoughts here.

Some thoughts on players I have right now:
Grysun: I don't think he's mafia at this point. Not sure if he'd incriminate a team member (digitaldude) as a mafia. He could be lover, the only thing we have against that is his own word. There is no one that can investigate that at this moment, as he's the only psychiatrist who can, and that's the thing that kind of worries me about this (I mean, I think it's a possibility that Mary could necro-pirate his role away, but I doubt we have the time for that). If Gry is lover, that would mean he could be lying about his other half I suppose.
Trust him more than some other players, but I'd like to keep this in the back of my head anyway. Never hurts to be careful, not during this stage of the game. Wouldn't matter if we find the other lover anyway.

Juviii: I don't necessarily trust her, she's not very high up my trust list at this point. She's proven to be a pretty smart player, and I think she'd be capable of saving herself in situations like this. At the same time, the way Sakura has been pushing her lynch today leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Part of me wants to believe it, another part of me feels it's too much (the pushing I mean. Makes me feel she's trying to push us in perhaps the wrong direction for town.
It's convenient claiming to be a bomb, but it makes sense mafia would leave her alone at night. It's tricky to lynch her, if truthful we might not lose just 1 townie.

Tatsumaki - Been rather quiet today, wonder what she thinks of the current developments of this phase. Feel like she's been flying under the radar a little too much, her claim is convenient for mafia. Also does makes it hard to guess if she's lover or not. We do have that innocent result Asako has got on her, but I'm not sure. She could be a mafia boss. That would fit I'd say. Leaning towards mafia for that reason, wish she'd show up more today to talk with us.

Mmh, okay so if Sakura didn't get recruited, she still technically counts as town, not sure if it's a good idea to waste a lynch on that.

Mary - Leaning towards town for her, mainly because of her behavior today. Wasn't so sure by the end of the previous dayphase to be fair, but that was just feels, and wondering about her role. Her role could still be faked (if so, well done girl, that's pretty cool), but I'd like to believe :nod

Asako - I believe you. You could still be lover, but I'm not sure. Doesn't really seem that you've changed your behavior after the lovers were introduced so I hope you're not.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm back and see we're still at a stand still.

The ones I trust the most are Asako and Maryxxi because I feel like they're behavior is fully townie.

MarmaladeSky seems safe to me too even with the traitor thing, she still feels townie. and if Sakura said the truth about being the real traitor, Marm is definitely the naive one.

So I'm fine with lynching anyone between GrySun, Juviii and Sakura. Not that they don't feel town but I just trust them less so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm also still wondering about that second person that targeted me. Someone here lied about what they did last night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

GrySun targeted Juviii (#2846)
MarmaladeSky targeted Asako (#2847)
Asako targeted Maryx (#2848)
Sakura targeted Me (#2860)
Maryx did nothing (#2878)

Juviii must have done nothing since she's bomb

I did nothing (and I dont think I could even target myself)

I'm still alive so it had to be a non lethal action. Asako and Marm have no reason to lie. Sakura openly said she targeted me.
So that leaves us with ?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
I'm back and see we're still at a stand still.

The ones I trust the most are Asako and Maryxxi because I feel like they're behavior is fully townie.

MarmaladeSky seems safe to me too even with the traitor thing, she still feels townie. and if Sakura said the truth about being the real traitor, Marm is definitely the naive one.

So I'm fine with lynching anyone between GrySun, Juviii and Sakura. Not that they don't feel town but I just trust them less so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm also still wondering about that second person that targeted me. Someone here lied about what they did last night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

GrySun targeted Juviii (#2846)
MarmaladeSky targeted Asako (#2847)
Asako targeted Maryx (#2848)
Sakura targeted Me (#2860)
Maryx did nothing (#2878)

Juviii must have done nothing since she's bomb

I did nothing (and I dont think I could even target myself)

I'm still alive so it had to be a non lethal action. Asako and Marm have no reason to lie. Sakura openly said she targeted me.
So that leaves us with ?
either that or that was avi who targeted u :
about this
@Copy Panda if a spy gets killed during a night when they sent an action, does their action go through ?
If the kill is a lower priority than their investigation, it does yeah (P2 investigation beats P3 kill). It's just that they die immediately after
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(was @Maryxxi)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Tatsumaki what do you think of the theory that u are mafia boss and sakura is your lover?
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just now noticed the phase ends in ~4 hours, so we donโ€˜t have endless time left.

My thoughts on the last people:

Asako - For sure the Det, got 2 mafias with results, maybe 3 if one innocent was a Boss. I donโ€˜t think sheโ€˜s Lover, but I never checked her. I wonโ€˜t have too many nights left if Sakura isnโ€™t Lover so Iโ€˜ll need to make the next investigation count.

Juviii - Has no secondary role so not a Lover. Distrusted her in the beginning, but nobody wanted to lynch her back then, and then we had many mafias given to us by Asako. If she is mafia then the Lovers are 2 townies, which is hard for me to believe. So thatโ€˜s why I think sheโ€˜s legit.

Sakura - changed her story way too many times. I say town Lover trying too many times to pretend to be Traitor. If sheโ€˜s really Traitor I donโ€˜t buy her reveals because Juviii had no secondary. Imo if sheโ€˜s really Traitor she was recruited that night we had no kill and is plain lying.

Mary - mostly sound Necro usages, and Asako got innocent on her. Doesnโ€˜t exclude Mafia Boss but I donโ€˜t think she is, I trust that sheโ€˜s really Necro. I havenโ€˜t checked her secondary status since N1 though, but back then she was clear.

Marmalade - if Sakura is Lover and not Traitor then Marm was a recruited real Traitor by Mary Mafia Boss, crackpot theory but if that really happened I am fine with them winning with how well it was executed. Just because I donโ€˜t buy that there are only naive Traitors.
If Sakura is Traitor then I trust Marm to be naive. Her claimed targets were fine except for the avi last night miss imo, but I say townie mistake.

Tatsumaki - have the least thoughts on her, idk she was lacking the presence or action of the other girls maybe? I donโ€˜t remember her having any big interactions with anyone to draw conclusions from. Asako got innocent from her and I never checked her. Because I trust the others I think she is sakuraโ€˜s mafia boss Lover, if sakura is the Lover.

I think sakura is by far the safest lynch. Highly possible Lover or highly possible recruited Traitor. But Iโ€˜ll follow whoever Asako wants to go for.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So that leaves us with ?
Nothing, no? Thereโ€˜s no real scum roles left that are non-killing, and avi was killed. Escort and Mafia Det are gone.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh right, avietar likely checked you then last night.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Wanna make sure of something, if tatsu turns out to be mafia lover indeed, does this automatically make sakura town-lover or can she still be mafia
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
ither that or that was avi who targeted u
That's a possibility ! tho I don't see why she would go for me again after she did it N5 or 6 ?

@Tatsumaki what do you think of the theory that u are mafia boss and sakura is your lover?
I don't see how that make sense. I can understand the doubt for mafia as with 7 people here no one is safe. But lovers ? quite farfetched.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wanna make sure of something, if tatsu turns out to be mafia lover indeed, does this automatically make sakura town-lover or can she still be mafia
She can still be recruited traitor and thus mafia yes
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
First I'd like to confirm with Tatsumaki, who is Banshee and van target someone every single night:

Who did you target last night?

@Tatsumaki
I'd like Tatsu to say it first, following Hardy's advice.
Ok, Avietar seemed to distrust Tatsumaki so makes sense she would target her.

Read some of James posts and they gave me a headache (stop with the walls James, seriously).
Found it funny that he ran saying he was gonna walk the dog when asked questions by Gajeel and Gry. Had some short interactions with Sakura too.

if you want to check if Tatsu is lovers with Sakura might as well lynch Sakura. But you all already know what I think about that.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
She can still be recruited traitor and thus mafia yes
Then I donโ€™t know who to Lynch out of the two
i'll shamelessly throw this at @Asako, you decide xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top