Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

*pulls out a huge blade, as long as himself, swings it around several times like discus thrower, then cleaves ichi from neck to armpit**swings around again, and slices off sakura's legs off at the shins**comes around one last time, and lets it go, letting it sail across the room, before it catches bax in the chest, and pins him to the wall with a sickening "hurk!" being hurd over sakura's screams*

sometimes i think lilly just asks me who is zombies so i have an excuse to find new ways to dice them... but i have no problem with that XD

@ py, aint it though? i was figgering you wouldve commented about the gorram, though.... oh did you watch chuck? there's a man named jayne in it XD cant remember what his characters name is, though... i know the actor is adam baldwin.. but he will always be Jayne XD
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

gorram....isn't that what they say in Firefly? :XD

and oh...I suppose that's why you're talking about Jayne now...yup Jayne rocks :smile-big

but what's Chuck? ah...the Dane Cook movie? I haven't seen that, sorry :p


hmm....to go to bed early or not...that is the question... :headscratch

...probably not :XD
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

just passing by to say hello....

too much work... too tired..

good night
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

not much of a question >_>

and chuck is a tv series with Adam Baldwin in it <_< a uber geek gets the cia, fbi, all other three letter acronym'd agencies info downloaded into his brain.

holy hell! in inuyasha, kagome lives in the higurashi shrine! does anyone knw if there were greenhaired twins anywhere in there?

oh, hey hellbringer ^^;
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Speaking of TV series, I tried Bionic Woman, it wasn't half bad.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

*pulls out a huge blade, as long as himself, swings it around several times like discus thrower, then cleaves ichi from neck to armpit**swings around again, and slices off sakura's legs off at the shins**comes around one last time, and lets it go, letting it sail across the room, before it catches bax in the chest, and pins him to the wall with a sickening "hurk!" being hurd over sakura's screams*
I just know that a "bunny" can swing a huge blade (just kidding bunny :hug)
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Speaking of TV series, I tried Bionic Woman, it wasn't half bad.
OOOOOO serious Gold? I saw like an ad for that multiple times while i was watching my FAVOURITEEEEEEEEE show SMALLVILLE ! (dled fresh off torrent :D)
I was wondering what it was about, mind enlightening me? =]=]
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I believe he'll be doing his German death metal number for that one :amuse
I guess you're right. :amuse Thanks PY! ^^

btw....how many people are actually really serious about doing this? I thought it was all a joke at first, but I guess I might be wrong? :blink

*lost as always...*
:blink I thought it was a joke too. :p

I use the pink ones =D They're named for me, after all XD I love love love them! LH Pink Glass especially~
:XD Now that you mention it LH Pink glass. :XD

you could ask me >_> it's feuer frei by rammstein
:XD I asked PY cos i thought she was the judge, so she must be now about it. :XD So is it german song rabb?

rabb is derived from an old nickname my family had for me. i was called rabbit, after the map guy in twister, since i was the map person when we moved back across the country. since then it got shortened, but a couple people here knew that. a few days ago dizzy called me rabbit in ichi's thread. then ichi took to calling me bunny. slowly more and more people have been calling me bunny x.x
Rabb, rabbit, now it makes sense. :XD Should i call you bunny too rabb? :XD

yeah, but she likes me better :p
You're right PY! :glomp :p

woohoooooo classes are done for today!! :confetti

meh...I was sooo sleepy during all my classes....such a wonderfully free afternoon calls for a nap :love

how is everyone else doing? :amuse
:XD An afternoon class for nap. :XD I guess it was good for you PY. :amuse

mm... who's randy :blink ? i don't watch TV much... :sweat
She is one of the judge in American Idol. :amuse

me zombie?? :tem

i know sakura is a zombie recruiter!!! :XD
:XD Yup, you're right, hime is the zombie recruiter, so are you going to join the zombie army lil? :XD

[/quote]
Nope, there some zombies in here :kukuku
:XD There are indeed some zombies and the general zombies here. :XD

Speaking of TV series, I tried Bionic Woman, it wasn't half bad.
Bionic woman? What is it about GK?
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

yes, he's a guy... (male) :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Thought so XD


ahhhhhh I don't wanna go to classsssssss. I can't wait until 2 pm on friday, when I go home and fall break starts!
 

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

fall break!? how long do you get?

maybe it just feels wierd since my school is still so damn early into the quarter. we get a couple days for Thanksgiving then get a month long winter break
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Isn't Randy a guy? o.O
yes, he's a guy... (male) :XD
Ack, i typo a wrong one. :darn

Thought so XD


ahhhhhh I don't wanna go to classsssssss. I can't wait until 2 pm on friday, when I go home and fall break starts!
fall break? Cool!! You're going to have a fall break. :amuse

fall break!? how long do you get?

maybe it just feels wierd since my school is still so damn early into the quarter. we get a couple days for Thanksgiving then get a month long winter break
One month long?? :blink So lucky I want a holiday too.. :darn
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

ahhhhhh I don't wanna go to classsssssss. I can't wait until 2 pm on friday, when I go home and fall break starts!
Ah!!! I'm so jealous of you!!! I'm at the moment up to my neck with assignments and tests..... got to study for final exams too and submit my first phase report of my final year project....damn... i hate being busy.... :scry :cussing
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I don't get much of a fall break this year, just monday off :darn I used to get a longer break at my old university, why did I have to go and transfer?! :shakefist

As for Bionic Woman, it looks to me like another Dark Angel...am I wrong? :blink and rabb, I know what show you're talking about now, and no, I haven't seen that either. Didn't realize it was Jayne though :amuse
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Exam period in my uni is over................
i once again can relax for a few months..........
going to sleep all this time :rofl -_- everything became calm around me.... OOOOH THE ANXIETY
:O thank god i could use some free time to read a few mangas and ease my mind
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey guys! Stopping by to check in with everyone.

Wow... fall breaks are already starting for some universities?! That is crazy.

Since winter is coming, are any of you guys planning anything for Halloween? Do you guys dress up?
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

;_____;

My exam period starts in 4 weeks, VCE, aka. the judgement of my life T______T
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

We get the weekend (well, for those people who have sat/sun classes) and we get monday and tuesday off :/ But half of my classes are canceled on next wed-fri anyways XD The profs don't want to be there XD

Yeah, once finals are over on Dec 14, we get a month off until second semester starts.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

OOOOOO serious Gold? I saw like an ad for that multiple times while i was watching my FAVOURITEEEEEEEEE show SMALLVILLE ! (dled fresh off torrent :D)
I was wondering what it was about, mind enlightening me? =]=]
It's about a bartender who ends up in a horrible car accident, and her boyfriend saves her life by giving her bionic prosthetics, which also gives her superhuman strength among other gifts. Now she's figuring out how she can use 'em. I just saw the pilot so far, but it's good acting so far and has a lot of potential to be a pretty cool show.

If you like Smallville, you might as well give this one a try too. It's not that far removed from a superheroine show. It's on NBC, and had a huge viewing audience last week apparently :amuse
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top