Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

Baam's new power is

• a copy/upgrade of Aria's

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • a time manipulation ability

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • a ressurection ability

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • a new power unrelated to time manipulation

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Shin translation posted. If a mod could add it to the OP, that would be great

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I want death too, as it happens. White's.
Baam is not gonna kill his friend (the clone)

Hoaquin might get banished to the same pool of souls though

Last edited:

Max12

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I mean the required investment to keep reading the series (or CAPEX, if you're familiar with finance)

Reading the series only takes a few minutes per week. In fact, I spend more time here in the forum. If I were to lose interest I would most likely just stop coming here.
Weird how you logic work but ok...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Didn't he already when he broke the spell protecting the first wall?
I don't consider breaking a spell and stopping something like a FH move with the Thorn the same thing.

Red thryssa alone negated Urek the ability to use shinsu, and the thorn has even higher authority over shinsu. If the thorn is teleporting something not even the administrator could stop it let alone a Family Head.
Hard to believe as of now, at least to me. The Thryssa was a Baby Admin in his Floor. Baam has Admin-like abilities thanks to the Thorn but it's not like he can do everything they can. Also, his control is not good yet (SIU will make him able to use it in a pinch though). He also had to work very hard to be able to crush the Zero Area IIRC.

I can't imagine Baam being able to stop an attack or something from a FH just because he has the Thorn.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hard to believe as of now, at least to me. The Thryssa was a Baby Admin in his Floor. Baam has Admin-like abilities thanks to the Thorn but it's not like he can do everything they can. Also, his control is not good yet (SIU will make him able to use it in a pinch though). He also had to work very hard to be able to crush the Zero Area IIRC.

I can't imagine Baam being able to stop an attack or something from a FH just because he has the Thorn.
Of course he would get destroyed in a fight, but an ignited thorn can't really be stopped by anything a FH might do unless he kills Baam before the move is complete

PGT

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Is Baam also using the power of souls (burning? Knowing Baam he may develop a different and better way to use that power) in this chapter's transformation? When White defends some Shinsoo coming at him (dunno if it's collateral effect of Baam's transformation, or if he casually shot a ray of Shinsoo towards White, or if it's like the needles he could summon when using Black March at the Last Station) and remarks that the Shinsoo is black, we can see that the Shinsoo is all curvy and scattered like idk, retorted pieces of paper?, all with a white blur at the borders. Those characteristics reminded me of a soul-like representation of Shinsoo in TOG

If Baam is using the power of souls and the horns and ray of black Shinsoo are indicatives he's using Black March too, then he's really using all his powers and going all out in this chapter. The only things missing are the second thorn (strange it isn't even shown) and possibly transformations (dunno if those are things he'd use in his "full power true self mode", maybe some higher levels transformations?) and stabbing (also dunno if they'll be a thing anymore, but if so, then his attack power while stabbed should be ridiculous)

Also it'd make the scaling less badly if the Baam who neutralized White's fatal technique with just a casual movement of his arm is him using his entire arsenal (minus second thorn and maybe transformations and stabbing)

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Is Baam also using the power of souls (burning? Knowing Baam he may develop a different and better way to use that power) in this chapter's transformation? When White defends some Shinsoo coming at him (dunno if it's collateral effect of Baam's transformation, or if he casually shot a ray of Shinsoo towards White, or if it's like the needles he could summon when using Black March at the Last Station) and remarks that the Shinsoo is black, we can see that the Shinsoo is all curvy and scattered like idk, retorted pieces of paper?, all with a white blur at the borders. Those characteristics reminded me of a soul-like representation of Shinsoo in TOG

If Baam is using the power of souls and the horns and ray of black Shinsoo are indicatives he's using Black March too, then he's really using all his powers and going all out in this chapter. The only things missing are the second thorn (strange it isn't even shown) and possibly transformations (dunno if those are things he'd use in his "full power true self mode", maybe some higher levels transformations?) and stabbing (also dunno if they'll be a thing anymore, but if so, then his attack power while stabbed should be ridiculous)

Also it'd make the scaling less badly if the Baam who neutralized White's fatal technique with just a casual movement of his arm is him using his entire arsenal (minus second thorn and maybe transformations and stabbing)
Bam is using his true power not the black march remember on the hidden floor when fighting data zahard he had that same black shinsu the black march is by no way a power boost for bam it just an ignition weapon of b rank,A rank when it ignite that all and bam is not even using his full power right now he is using just like 70% of his power

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France

Baam remotely using a decent part off his arsenal against White ? Who do you think he is ? He would feel insulted .

Of course he would get destroyed in a fight, but an ignited thorn can't really be stopped by anything a FH might do unless he kills Baam before the move is complete
Yes it can .

don’t conflate the true power off the torn with Baam power .

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam is nowhere ready to face a FH, even with the Thorn. Although it is true that the Thorn/s were designed to kill someone like Jahad, that kind of power is too huge for Bam to channel as he is right now. I am not even sure that a FH could fully channel the Thorn (Enryuu's power so to speak). Bam is nowhere ready yet.

As regards why a family head can't utilize the Thorn to its maximum, I think that in due time Bam will surpass family heads as his body matures, and all the potential of Vee and Arlene's genes begin to manifest. I also would not be surprised if The God Outside the Tower" who I think is Phanta-, might have tweeked Bam's body to be able to surpass the FH's. I have no proof, this is just a guess. In fact I suspect that Bam's absorbing power was a gift from him, again only a guess.

Last edited:

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Bam is nowhere ready to face a FH, even with the Thorn. Although it is true that the Thorn/s were designed to kill someone like Jahad, that kind of power is too huge for Bam to channel as he is right now. I am not even sure that a FH could fully channel the Thorn (Enryuu's power so to speak). Bam is nowhere ready yet.

As regards why a family head can't utilize the Thorn to its maximum, I think that in due time Bam will surpass family heads as his body matures, and all the potential of Vee and Arlene's genes begin to manifest. I also would not be surprised if The God Outside the Tower" who I think is Phanta-, might have tweeked Bam's body to be able to surpass the FH's. I have no proof, this is just a guess. In fact I suspect that Bam's absorbing power was a gift from him, again only a guess.
I also wonder if other FH can absorb power like Baam .

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam is obviously a special case.
Yeah, as far as we know Bam seems to be unique. There may be people with parasitical abilities, but Bam's power doesn't seem to be limited. Heck even absorbed a baby admin, and not only did he absorb Aria's power, he actually seems to have improved it. Fundamentally Aria's self healing power did not initially belong to her and it could only work on her, not other people. It seems Bam's power modified and improved Aria's power to where he could restore her from decapitation, but it seems he is about to weaponize it against White. This is something that Aria could not do. Bam not only replicated it, but he has energized it into a form that's superior to the original.

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
imagine if khun had kept his bag mambarondena to clone the mice

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
As to the poll, I think Bam's new ability is Both a time manipulation and an advanced copy of Aria's ability. Since the Blood spilt from Aria reversed its flow and returned to her, the main component o it has to be a localized time flow power, it should only affect what Bam directs it at.

If the above is true, then we might see a situation where Bam attacks white by decomposing him of his souls, and reverting him into soul-less hence powerless version of his adult self. The effects could then be interesting. A fitting ending for white could be an aged version of himself if he had not gained the souls spell, and since his climb up the Tower was soul spell based, and not Shinsoo based, I can see him turning into a pathetic haggard old beggar, the opposite of "His Majesty".

The only question then is whether Bam would directly kill him, if he does that would fulfill the Dark Turn that SIU hinted.

The Crypts

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
IMO, the thorn, I think the second one, is ignited and he's able to manipulate space and time.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I also wonder if other FH can absorb power like Baam .
No only bam seems to have this ability

As to the poll, I think Bam's new ability is Both a time manipulation and an advanced copy of Aria's ability. Since the Blood spilt from Aria reversed its flow and returned to her, the main component o it has to be a localized time flow power, it should only affect what Bam directs it at.

If the above is true, then we might see a situation where Bam attacks white by decomposing him of his souls, and reverting him into soul-less hence powerless version of his adult self. The effects could then be interesting. A fitting ending for white could be an aged version of himself if he had not gained the souls spell, and since his climb up the Tower was soul spell based, and not Shinsoo based, I can see him turning into a pathetic haggard old beggar, the opposite of "His Majesty".

The only question then is whether Bam would directly kill him, if he does that would fulfill the Dark Turn that SIU hinted.
No white true appearance is a kids in the appearance of like 12 year old if bam take all his power he will turn back into his small child appearance like on the hell train

NekoSagan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I have read all the discussion here. The black shinsu of Bam looks familiar to the shinsu he used to fight data Zahard after igniting thorn. Bam hasn’t yet ignited thorn because it is a risky move and it will drain his stamina. This is not the end game battle. As for the Kuhn’s fight, I think he will defeat the ranker using his wits.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Seeing the translated scan... the one thing I am unsure of is if bam is using shinwonryu. I get the impression he isn't but it's hard to tell given the huge around bam's attacks.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
As for the Kuhn’s fight, I think he will defeat the ranker using his wits.
The regular/Ranker gap isn't something that pure strategy/tactic can fill.