Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 508 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 33 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 508 Spoilers & Discussion

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder...... Bam has certain made some increase in power and growth within these recent chapters, but these are only a fraction of where he needs to be. I am beginning wonder how far and how brutally SIU wants to prod Bam at this time. I feel like Bam's power increase may be sufficient to defeat White, but it won't stop the Lo Po Bia, and I don't think Bam can take on a top Princess of Jahad either. With these in mind I question whether SIU will allow Bam to rescue Jinsung.

Perhaps, jut perhaps Jinsung will not make it or he will not be rescued afterall. I normally oppose deaths as a spur for growth, but I can imagine Jinsung dieing and then a time skip. Or Bam could just fail and he and FUG have to run away, then a time skip. If Jinsung does die both Kallavan and Maschenny would almost certainly become Bam's top targets, Kallavan first for sure.

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
I think it's more because of bam personality and cute face that makes people feel attracted to him it's seems that wagnan also is a poisonous honey but bam is more sweet and poisonous than wagnan
I saw Wangnan and couldn't hold the laughter in, just couldn't help it.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
baam isn't really changing.
he is talking about how he hate meeting his freindq.
but he will come running after them next arc.
if White wasn't cartonishly evil and Baam had bloodlust facing someone else i will be more inclined to believe he really changed.
but i know it s not the case.
and now that siu put ark daughter on team rachel.he already set another disappointing meeting between rachel and baam

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
if White wasn't cartonishly evil and Baam had bloodlust facing someone else i will be more inclined to believe he really changed.
and now that siu put ark daughter on team rachel.he already set another disappointing meeting between rachel and baam
Exactly. White is the definition of an internet flamebaiter. It's not really valid to predict or judge a massive mindset shift for Baam through this.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Exactly. White is the definition of an internet flamebaiter. It's not really valid to predict or judge a massive mindset shift for Baam through this.
This look is a lot better for him than his old one, though. I hope it sticks.

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you think white will still calls himself "his majesty" after being humiliated (if he survives ofc )

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Does he even refer to himself as "his majesty" in Korean? I always thought that was something Line added.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i think will take away his crown.
White said it s symbole for his authority and right to conquer and devour.
when Baam dominate him either shake the spell enough to take away the souls.
I think Baam will take away his crown .
he won't wear it.But Baam will get an item that symbolise that power.like a rubbie or a jewel.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Does he even refer to himself as "his majesty" in Korean? I always thought that was something Line added.
in the Korean version he refers to him as his majesty but in English version it's seems that the translator of webtoon have deleted his majesty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's seems that bam got some serious changes did we ever see bam before looking down to an opponent he has always shown respect and consider his opponent as equal but right now bam is like seeing white just like as bug like zahard or gustang do and his eyes has become so cold and he had also become so calm and disciplined a few chapter ago he was keep screaming and being very emotional.
even if it white bam before would never make a look like that to him you have to accept that bam have got some drastic changes

Last edited:

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Right now, Rachel seems to have achieved much more with much less.
Look at Wangnan. He was dead meat. Yet he used Bam's powers for his gain (to escape the 20th floor).
Yeah, there are certain setbacks, but i think he at least has got hope.

Even reflejo had hope.
White has hope to defeat his father, although it is near to impossible.
White had hope to eat Bam here and evolve.
Khun has the hope to defeat his dad.

Look at most of FUG followers. They have an impossible mission, yet they have hope threw Bam.

Basically, he gives everyone around him hope. Only he himself feels kinda miserable all the time.
Khun can't in anyway defeat his father neither he wants it since he knows that he would never be able to surpass his father.It's like saying weakest F-rank regular can kill a high ranker lmao.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i don't feel the vibe of baam is "looking down" on white.
he is in the air i don't how else he is supposed to look.
if he was really looking down on him he will talk some shit.
but he look more focused than anything else

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It's all about the expression in the eyes. He has a dispassionate 'you are less than shit to me' vibe going on here.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Khun can't in anyway defeat his father neither he wants it since he knows that he would never be able to surpass his father.It's like saying weakest F-rank regular can kill a high ranker lmao.
Khun dream is to surpass his father and become the new leader of his family he is kinda like white
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's eyes looking that bam is giving to white already tell us that he is looking down at white it's has also stated that bam is mocking white when he moved his head and hand in a way that is an insult in Korean

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Khun dream is to surpass his father and become the new leader of his family he is kinda like white
Khun want to become the FH through schemes and playing with the big cards thanks to his cunning intelligence. He knows that he will never come close to his father in terms of power.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Khun want to become the FH through schemes and playing with the big cards thanks to his cunning intelligence. He knows that he will never come close to his father in terms of power.
True but he will surpass his father in terms of intelligence

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
And her interest in baam will change a lot in the next chapters bc he's changing completely
I would say grow rather than change. After he saved the cage, looking at Baam reminded Maschenny of Zahard:

What would she feel now that he has shown the presence of an Irregular?

Fingers crossed that this chapter gives us a scene of her reacting to Baam vs White.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
True but he will surpass his father in terms of intelligence
AA's goal is more about gaining the reign over the Khun family than surpassing Edahn in an area but yeah, him becoming the leader also implies that he'd somehow outsmart his father.