Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 246 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Giuliana De Giuseppe

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Remember the bird that was born from mud ..and stood on hawk's nose when Arthur first changed the landscape using chaos near the end of NNT?..I think it might be his personal familiar now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel like we can put pollen garden and moon rose under alteration?..kings disaster mainly changes his chastiefol into parts of sacred tree..in the end.. with added destruction in 1st form....I think destruction and alteration is enough..and with memories..i haven't seen the movie..so I'm just mentioning from manga..he only removes memories right....more like blocks it cause its not fully erased..I wouldn't say it should fall under memory manipulation like gowther could.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maybe everyone...is in regards to their own clan?..like one hero among each clan..that would make sense I guess for sins and all having them since they are top warriors of whatever they are...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lol...nakaba giving us 9 sentences of content for us to discuss non stop which was the problem I think pointed out in this section
When someone intervenes something (blocking, deletion, modification) it can already be considered as manipulation. So clearly King possesses "mental".
It is not very difficult to understand, i think.

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Agree, the other KoA already have strong mixed genetical attributes of non Humans Clans.

Tristan is already a Nephilim, which makes him special too.

Lancelot with his half Fairy heritage + whatever from the Lady of the lake.

Percival, being a pure Human (perhaps? Unless his mom isn't Human?) and having the rarest type of magic which works independently of its user.

The last KoA is completely unknown.
Tristan and Lancelot not only have the genetics of more powerful clans, but they're also descendants of the 3 deities created by Chaos. If Percival really is just a normal human then he's going to need some serious buffs to be able to keep up with the two demigods. Personally I would prefer if hero type magic was unique to him, at least among the main characters. Another hero type magic user could be one of the antagonists or something. And yeah, the identity of Percival's mom is definitely a potential factor as well. The Percival in Arthurian legends was raised in isolation by his mother until he turned 15. Nakaba clearly used that story as the basis for his version of Percival, but replaced the mother with the grandpa for some reason. Maybe he just wanted Percy to have a male role model and someone he could inherit some clothes from, but I think there could also be something more to it. The missing parent in shounen manga is rarely just an unimportant normal person after all.

Maybe everyone...is in regards to their own clan?..like one hero among each clan..that would make sense I guess for sins and all having them since they are top warriors of whatever they are...
I kinda like the idea of each clan having their own champion, but I'm not sure how well that would actually work. It seems like only a rare few giants and fairies have any kind of a personal magic all all, let alone something extremely rare and special. I also think it's better for Nakaba to not make any of the Sins into hero types. If none of them had hero type magic then Nakaba can kind of get away with never mentioning the types before, since it wouldn't have been that important. Of course the real reason they were never mentioned is probably just because he only came up with the idea when he started working on the sequel.

Killerbee12

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
When do u think they will introduce the next 4knights of apocalypse, And didn’t someone said that nakaba said they will meet each other way before the sins.
Around this time in sds we already had 4 sins.
I was hoping by the next 10 chapters we have anothe knight

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I really want another 4KotA to appear before the end of the upcoming arc.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Tristan should be next? Their objective is to get to Liones and he lives there.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
When do u think they will introduce the next 4knights of apocalypse, And didn’t someone said that nakaba said they will meet each other way before the sins.
Around this time in sds we already had 4 sins.
I was hoping by the next 10 chapters we have anothe knight
I think in this volume as well. And it'll probably be the 4th one.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
If we get one of the supposed 4Kota to be living in these mountains then yes maybe. And I personally think/just my theory that Garwain might be living here cause like from nakaba's previous works garwain used to live in the mountains

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nakaba is clearly making parallels between the old gen. & new gen. characters:
- Percival / Meliodas
- Donny / Ban
- Ann / Elizabeth & Diane
- Nasiens / Merlin
- Lancelot / his uncle King
- Tristan / Mael

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Percival looks more like a brother to Meliodas than zeldris lol

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seriously I do not get how any character we’ve seen this far behaves like the Sins.

Percival is the complete opposite of Meliodas.
Ann is more pushy than Elizabeth and not quite as aggressive as Diane
Nasciens is a way kinder person than Merlin who is borderline evil.
Donny is a coward who doesn’t necessarily care for fighting completely unlike Ban

He only looks to be making the painfully obvious parallel from my point of view and that’s possibly making 7 heroes again.

Percival looks more like a brother to Meliodas than zeldris lol
It’s the blonde hair

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
So did they enter to the demon realm via any portal

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In the NNT chapter Gray Lord was turning people into Demons.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Any summaries yet? Or leaks?
At least any info about the dalflare range

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Very short summary: The troup starts crossing the range and finds the village.

The mountains are scary because they are said to house spiritual forces and mysterious manifestations can be seen. Like seeing your future self or meeting your future lover. There is also a village of cannibal devils that dupe and eat travelers, and a cave to a different, inextricable dimension.
Guess what, Percy, Donny and Sin entered the village.

Almost forgot to say that while the troup is sleeping for the night, Sin heard someone call his name and saw a woman in bridal attire.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Where is the link to the chapter?