Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Votekill brandish

Change my mind :fan

Why brandish over pimperium
We need to get the janitor, not his foot soldiers.
Also I don't like voting new players too early in the game.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why is brandish the janitor over others?
Just a guess, I imagine the person being saved will have the important role.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well I'm an easier target too with the penalty vote. Easier.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well I'm an easier target too with the penalty vote. Easier.
You think too much of yourself, if you think the penalty vote is what will get you lynched today.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You think too much of yourself, if you think the penalty vote is what will get you lynched today.
But I was talking about 'easier', not 'it will be the reason'. Then again you are confirming townies with no proof, so misleading commentary is a thing for you.

Sigh, there are more people in Laurasia than us.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Nono, gry’s death is defenetelu samuel’s handiwork
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
But I was talking about 'easier', not 'it will be the reason'. Then again you are confirming townies with no proof, so misleading commentary is a thing for you.

Sigh, there are more people in Laurasia than us.
Good point, sorry for being insistent, I've said what I've had to say and voted. I'm too into you right now to consider other alternatives, especially since most players are not playing. So I will reduce my posts about this subject.

I've put enough pressure on my 2 suspect, up to you and other to do the same today.

Or claim a role and let see if anybody contradict your claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good point, sorry for being insistent, I've said what I've had to say and voted. I'm too into you right now to consider other alternatives, especially since most players are not playing. So I will reduce my posts about this subject.

I've put enough pressure on my 2 suspect, up to you and other to do the same today.

Or claim a role and let see if anybody contradict your claim.
But don't claim Gry's role that will be disrespectful to the dead xD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
I think we all need to take a step back here. I know I'm pretty new and I don't really know anyone's habits, but let's ask ourselves some important to the point DIRECT questions so everyone can follow what is going on and not have to read over everything over and over- that's just a pain in the rumpus.

Firstly, I think Sakura was killed as from what I can tell, she was the weakest link in this particular game. I dunno what the deal was with previous going on, but she seemed like she was an easy target for anyone as she was unvocal (due to travel) and trusting with her role (which we all saw after her lynch), thinking she wouldn't be a target, correct? So that much is done with, I don't think there is much more to say on the topic.

Secondly, expand your mind other than typical behavior. What if the mafia/townies are acting in a way that are different than normal? This could be the case as people are trying to point fingers and gain a sense of superiority over other, passive opinions. Brandish and Imperium may seem to be targets of interest, but whose really doing the most finger pointing here? They've yet to even make themselves really say ye or nah, and idk with Brandish being targeted so harshly, they don't really seem to have anything negative to say and have not really pointed fingers at anyone yes is the favorite of a lynch? Now who do you think is behind that favorable opinion?

Third, generally anyone guilty is going to be super vocal but also passive in the sense they are not willing to cast a votekill until the end of the round, with a snipe kill. I think it's pretty clear if you make a statement and then refuse to votekill in that same instance, it is likely that person is screaming mafia. I prefer not to point fingers, but to facts. If you're going to kill someone, don't base your 'facts' on a simple 'he did it' to more of a 'who could have done it'. I am not very familiar with the context, but now that I understand the rules and some people's stances, its easy to see to who is more trigger happy than others. Be wary of those that make accusations, they most likely themselves are the culprit.

That's all for me for right now :bob
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will vote!kill Shad.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
but whose really doing the most finger pointing here?
The vote pattern is pointing fingers.

Be wary of those that make accusations, they most likely themselves are the culprit.
Do with my advice anything you want, since this game is still going on and you don't know my affiliation.

But mafia is the one that needs to play passive, since accusing people early game won't get you far.

As town you should persecute people and confirm others.
Your advice sounds fair but if you don't give an alternative, it not actionable.

I won't tell you to point fingers yet, since you disagree with that and it your first game. but do let me know when you can who are your suspects, remember in the end we will have to kill somebody, peace and love is not an option.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
The vote pattern is pointing fingers.



Do with my advice anything you want, since this game is still going on and you don't know my affiliation.

But mafia is the one that needs to play passive, since accusing people early game won't get you far.

As town you should persecute people and confirm others.
Your advice sounds fair but if you don't give an alternative, it not actionable.

I won't tell you to point fingers yet, since you disagree with that and it your first game. but do let me know when you can who are your suspects, remember in the end we will have to kill somebody, peace and love is not an option.
What I mean by point fingers is you need to choose based on the behavior of your fellow
The vote pattern is pointing fingers.



Do with my advice anything you want, since this game is still going on and you don't know my affiliation.

But mafia is the one that needs to play passive, since accusing people early game won't get you far.

As town you should persecute people and confirm others.
Your advice sounds fair but if you don't give an alternative, it not actionable.

I won't tell you to point fingers yet, since you disagree with that and it your first game. but do let me know when you can who are your suspects, remember in the end we will have to kill somebody, peace and love is not an option.
I've a few suspects, that's including you, as you've been highly vocal about who is who. I don't think I've seen anyone else pushing so hard 'facts' when for all we know, you're stringing together fabrications to make it seem plausible.

I'm a fresh face and know that I'm quite unused to these sort of things, but I am full aware of there will be blood to shed. I never said 'no one is guilty' I meant was, 'some is guilty, but don't act on first impulse'.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I simply choose to reserve my thoughts until I feel they are valid. :3
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What I mean by point fingers is you need to choose based on the behavior of your fellow


I've a few suspects, that's including you, as you've been highly vocal about who is who. I don't think I've seen anyone else pushing so hard 'facts' when for all we know, you're stringing together fabrications to make it seem plausible.

I'm a fresh face and know that I'm quite unused to these sort of things, but I am full aware of there will be blood to shed. I never said 'no one is guilty' I meant was, 'some is guilty, but don't act on first impulse'.
If I'm right, when brandish die I'm confirmed not mafia, could still be third party, but third party won't be this vocal, so as town I benefit from taking this risk, not counting that it will also confirm asako more and incriminate another mafia, the gains are so good that I'm willing to take the risk of being wrong.

Also you don't know my role, I could have a role that allows me to be vocal.

Also I've never been night killed by mafia before (only once and it was late game and they didn't have a choice), so since they don't take me seriously I'm willing to be vocal to piss them off.

There is a lot of variables to be considered than just what you mentioned. But feel free to explore these ideas, I'm willing to discuss anything you want.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think concentrating our efforts into Laurasia to find the Janitor suits us best for now. Less targets than on the other continent (8 vs 9), Janitor could only kill on his home continent so he is one of those 8 and if we find him early enough we take away the best way for Mafia to hide behind town roles. I also think that voting for Brand is fine, though for a "safe the Janitor" attempt this was pretty weak sauce. If the coin flip had gone differently the Mafia would have lost their janitor so I dunno if they had been okay with that.
There is however an obvious explanation for this move, as in that the mafia expected Brand, if Brand was Mafia/Mafia Janitor, to vote Sakura to save her/his own hide. Which as we see didn't happened and now Brand got a penalty vote.

Since Gry voted for Brand, we might as well continue in his spirit and see what role Brand spats out once the day gets close to ending.

Votekill Brand

If Brand turns out to be Mafia the at least one of the 3 who voted Sakura is a Mafia as well, so if that's the case then it would be worth looking into that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top