vote kill brandish for now.
We need to get the janitor, not his foot soldiers.Why brandish over pimperium
Just a guess, I imagine the person being saved will have the important role.Why is brandish the janitor over others?
You think too much of yourself, if you think the penalty vote is what will get you lynched today.Well I'm an easier target too with the penalty vote. Easier.
But I was talking about 'easier', not 'it will be the reason'. Then again you are confirming townies with no proof, so misleading commentary is a thing for you.You think too much of yourself, if you think the penalty vote is what will get you lynched today.
Good point, sorry for being insistent, I've said what I've had to say and voted. I'm too into you right now to consider other alternatives, especially since most players are not playing. So I will reduce my posts about this subject.But I was talking about 'easier', not 'it will be the reason'. Then again you are confirming townies with no proof, so misleading commentary is a thing for you.
Sigh, there are more people in Laurasia than us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But don't claim Gry's role that will be disrespectful to the dead xDGood point, sorry for being insistent, I've said what I've had to say and voted. I'm too into you right now to consider other alternatives, especially since most players are not playing. So I will reduce my posts about this subject.
I've put enough pressure on my 2 suspect, up to you and other to do the same today.
Or claim a role and let see if anybody contradict your claim.
Still waiting for Imperium to give us her point of view.who is the second one

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The vote pattern is pointing fingers.but whose really doing the most finger pointing here?
Do with my advice anything you want, since this game is still going on and you don't know my affiliation.Be wary of those that make accusations, they most likely themselves are the culprit.
Ghandi.exe has stopped working...peace and love is not an option
What I mean by point fingers is you need to choose based on the behavior of your fellowThe vote pattern is pointing fingers.
Do with my advice anything you want, since this game is still going on and you don't know my affiliation.
But mafia is the one that needs to play passive, since accusing people early game won't get you far.
As town you should persecute people and confirm others.
Your advice sounds fair but if you don't give an alternative, it not actionable.
I won't tell you to point fingers yet, since you disagree with that and it your first game. but do let me know when you can who are your suspects, remember in the end we will have to kill somebody, peace and love is not an option.
I've a few suspects, that's including you, as you've been highly vocal about who is who. I don't think I've seen anyone else pushing so hard 'facts' when for all we know, you're stringing together fabrications to make it seem plausible.The vote pattern is pointing fingers.
Do with my advice anything you want, since this game is still going on and you don't know my affiliation.
But mafia is the one that needs to play passive, since accusing people early game won't get you far.
As town you should persecute people and confirm others.
Your advice sounds fair but if you don't give an alternative, it not actionable.
I won't tell you to point fingers yet, since you disagree with that and it your first game. but do let me know when you can who are your suspects, remember in the end we will have to kill somebody, peace and love is not an option.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I'm right, when brandish die I'm confirmed not mafia, could still be third party, but third party won't be this vocal, so as town I benefit from taking this risk, not counting that it will also confirm asako more and incriminate another mafia, the gains are so good that I'm willing to take the risk of being wrong.What I mean by point fingers is you need to choose based on the behavior of your fellow
I've a few suspects, that's including you, as you've been highly vocal about who is who. I don't think I've seen anyone else pushing so hard 'facts' when for all we know, you're stringing together fabrications to make it seem plausible.
I'm a fresh face and know that I'm quite unused to these sort of things, but I am full aware of there will be blood to shed. I never said 'no one is guilty' I meant was, 'some is guilty, but don't act on first impulse'.