Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Asako Brandish GB Imperium Marmalade Samuel Shad James Rye
I agree.

How about we try a different approach



We just filter her and start deleting players from the continent that are still under sakura.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok all of them are in the other continent, gotta go higher xD
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I suspect Brandish for being on the culling block and not givin enough words to defend himself. I did voted him yesterday because d1 we just throw it. We mostly discusd mechanic but this time around they were simple to grasp. If I was a top voted I would be more vocal (if I could).

I also suspect Asako. Why is imp more fishy? The rule thing? Kinda hard to follow on mobile, wont be home till 7pm+ brt (in 6 hours).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Actually @MarmaladeSky is at 6 posts.

I understand mafia being silent trying to cruise by today without revealing a single new information, but you are with us, in the janitor Sus list.

What your plans for today?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I see. Some internal affairs drama.

I'll stay low and watch then. Have fun.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Argh, that's why I hate passive roles. I can't threat people without an action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The thread is way too slow even for a sunday. I believe this mean we only have one mafia team. And they're cowards.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Where's everyone from my continent? XD

I mean, I don't know what to say here because I thought it was obvious but the hardy vote was a joke. Of course the host isn't posting a lot and you can't votekill a host.

And the Sakura vote, I didn't believe it would kill her. I got back and voted her to create a tie and extend the day. So I could actually spend time reading what you all wrote. The game I understood extends if there is a tie, I didn't expect it to end and they roll a dice (?). Furthermore, I didn't particularly think too much about it who I put into the tie and just went with whoever was being pushed as I still had another vote and believed I could change it.

Btw I'm a dude.:blush
:twitch
You wanted to extend the day phase?! You know, there isn't anything that I dislike more than extending the dp!! If the rules haven't been changed and this actually happened, personally I would lynch you for this, if nothing else!!

iirc you said your role is passive, Is there anything else about your role that you shared/will share today? Not sure if I missed it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Word of advice is that I likely won't play as much as past games, am rather busy but still signed up to oversee you young ones. So lawl pls no kill.
Seems Gry was right, we needed his guidance.



Probably in his grave trying to get us to go for lawl xD
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You people in the thread, do you guys can contribute with any info?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sure, what do you need fellow native?
I want everyone to speak up. Anything they could.
How many peps went to the mountains last night? :hmph
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I see. Some internal affairs drama.

I'll stay low and watch then. Have fun.
No we have to intervene. Tonight, the janitor turns his attention to our continent if we don't get him today.

I'm leaning on Sam being the janitor. I'm just not sold on the Brandish train. Between him and imperium the latter seemed more suspicious but he's explained why he voted the way he did.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Also @Gajeel another question, how do you suggest we solve this problem we are having?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
asako busy right now finishing her work before her deadline




i thought next week its all online but they lied..... they just send other schedule......
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Same question for you @Belserion, at this point we need foreign intervention to steal the locals crabs I mean to restore democracy to this continent!

But how many forces are we talking about and for how long!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top