Imperium and sir samuel
I agree.Asako Brandish GB Imperium Marmalade Samuel Shad James Rye
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see. Some internal affairs drama.
I'll stay low and watch then. Have fun.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, I don't know what to say here because I thought it was obvious but the hardy vote was a joke. Of course the host isn't posting a lot and you can't votekill a host.
And the Sakura vote, I didn't believe it would kill her. I got back and voted her to create a tie and extend the day. So I could actually spend time reading what you all wrote. The game I understood extends if there is a tie, I didn't expect it to end and they roll a dice (?). Furthermore, I didn't particularly think too much about it who I put into the tie and just went with whoever was being pushed as I still had another vote and believed I could change it.
Btw I'm a dude.![]()

Seems Gry was right, we needed his guidance.Word of advice is that I likely won't play as much as past games, am rather busy but still signed up to oversee you young ones. So lawl pls no kill.
intracontinental affairswhat internal affairs drama
Sure, what do you need fellow native?You people in the thread, do you guys can contribute with any info?
I want everyone to speak up. Anything they could.Sure, what do you need fellow native?

No we have to intervene. Tonight, the janitor turns his attention to our continent if we don't get him today.I see. Some internal affairs drama.
I'll stay low and watch then. Have fun.
They told me 6 other civilizations went to the mountains last night, dear brother. Did they tell you the same?How many peps went to the mountains last night?![]()