Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
As traitor you only get one Mafia anyway. And if you are naive then you don't necessarily get the correct amount of Mafia in the actual game, after all you ain't the real deal. So there could be 2 3er Mafias and you think it's a 5er one while it is a random list.
That clear me up then, but as Shad said, we need to open our eyes for the real traitor.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Okay then, so could you give a reassessment of why to have them looked into? I want to make sure this isn't wasted. And I REALLY don't want to be lynched either seeing as I may die tonight.
We know that from that continent, there's at least a Janitor hiding. There are 5 players left there: Shad, James Rye, MarmaladeSky, Imperium, and Brandish u. You got innocent on Shad and he's pretty much doomed so we take him out. James is going badass like me and since it's not a risk mafia are willing to take unless they are mad, take him out as well for now. That leaves us with MarmaladeSky, Imperium, and Brandish u. Three on the more inactive side. Between the three of them, Marmalade is the least suspicious due to the voting in the past two days.

Imperium saved Brandish during the first day, and Samuel broke the 3-3 tie between Imperium and GB yesterday. It's fair to say that some shady business is going on somewhere on that continent.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You tell me how we proceed today, Shad. I got a passive role and can't vote today. You're on my list with Brandish, MarmaladeSky, Asako and digitaldude.
Random list so it doesn't really mean anything right?

DD i'm confused about why you changed your vote as well from brandish, most people I remember gave their own reason, to go for one or the other, I think only you used this logic of following.
@digitaldude I think you missed this question
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Is everyone going to snipe either Imp or Brand then tonight? I don't see anyone vote killing yet.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is everyone going to snipe either Imp or Brand then tonight? I don't see anyone vote killing yet.
There are still over 20 hours left. Sniping only occurs during the last 5-10 minutes. We're still far away from that point.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Couldn't you at least pick an exciting cover Marms? I mean, Plain Townie? Come onnnnnnnn.
I'd definitely pick something more interesting as a mafia 😂 But I'm afraid I'm not lying
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Okay, as I'll need to know who I'm looking into here. So much tension!!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
And who do you want me to investigate tonight? Just so I can get ready. Any suggestions?!
Can somebody share a claim list, time to look for the traitor!
If we round up all the passives claims, usually mafia considers them for recruitement so it a good claim for a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, as I'll need to know who I'm looking into here. So much tension!!
You need 2 things:
Somebody you are sure is mafia, to try and get Guilty result.
Somebody to die from your list of targets to confirm your sanity.

Then next day you pray there is a doctor and no strongman to get more results.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Can somebody share a claim list, time to look for the traitor!
If we round up all the passives claims, usually mafia considers them for recruitement so it a good claim for a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You need 2 things:
Somebody you are sure is mafia, to try and get Guilty result.
Somebody to die from your list of targets to confirm your sanity.

Then next day you pray there is a doctor and no strongman to get more results.
Okay. Breath Slay breath. lol

I still don't get why those two. I'm not following. Can everyone please give me a solid reason for me not to look into anyone else? Please? I don't want to find out they're innocent and get killed. I don't want to kick it or get killed tonight EITHER. I want to help but I can't do that without some solid testimony here.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I still don't get why those two. I'm not following. Can everyone please give me a solid reason for me not to look into anyone else? Please? I don't want to find out they're innocent and get killed. I don't want to kick it or get killed tonight EITHER. I want to help but I can't do that without some solid testimony here.
We know that from that continent, there's at least a Janitor hiding. There are 5 players left there: Shad, James Rye, MarmaladeSky, Imperium, and Brandish u. You got innocent on Shad and he's pretty much doomed so we take him out. James is going badass like me and since it's not a risk mafia are willing to take unless they are mad, take him out as well for now. That leaves us with MarmaladeSky, Imperium, and Brandish u. Three on the more inactive side. Between the three of them, Marmalade is the least suspicious due to the voting in the past two days.

Imperium saved Brandish during the first day, and Samuel broke the 3-3 tie between Imperium and GB yesterday. It's fair to say that some shady business is going on somewhere on that continent.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well, i'll be going to sleep now, gonna try to be around some more this dayphase. But in case something else happens around me, i've filled my quota this time and i used an action last night. And now i'm gonna vote too.

Votekill Imperium.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We know that from that continent, there's at least a Janitor hiding. There are 5 players left there: Shad, James Rye, MarmaladeSky, Imperium, and Brandish u. You got innocent on Shad and he's pretty much doomed so we take him out. James is going badass like me and since it's not a risk mafia are willing to take unless they are mad, take him out as well for now. That leaves us with MarmaladeSky, Imperium, and Brandish u. Three on the more inactive side. Between the three of them, Marmalade is the least suspicious due to the voting in the past two days.

Imperium saved Brandish during the first day, and Samuel broke the 3-3 tie between Imperium and GB yesterday. It's fair to say that some shady business is going on somewhere on that continent.
That a very low pool of players left, if luck is with us they are 2 mafia there instead of 1.
Or 1 mafia and 1 traitor.

Sounds tempting to keep chopping heads here, but still early today, gotta consider more alternative.
Also 3 penality votes for seraph! Gotta do the town thing and group up :D
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Okay. So there are three that are possible suspects. And you're sure no one else seems sus? What if one of you are playing low key mafo (other than Shad and Gajeel)? I guess the accused ones actions speak the loudest, but I'm going to ask again. Are you sure? Because if I die tonight, no one will be able to tell the difference anyways. I know we've got time, but I want it crystal clear who is ye and nah on who.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You don't need to answer now, just know I want this as final answer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Top three sus.

1
2
3

Put them in that order if you would please.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Random list so it doesn't really mean anything right?
What if they gave me mafo names amid those just so we could potentially lynch a mafo to make me think I was a traitor? Agree it's a random list, but I don't think it's a 100% town list.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
What if they gave me mafo names amid those just so we could potentially lynch a mafo to make me think I was a traitor? Agree it's a random list, but I don't think it's a 100% town list.
The quiet ones are the most dangerous in my theory so keep that in mind. But when ready, lemme know asap. 20 hours is ticking down, so make the most of this you guys. 🙏 I'm counting on you!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Okay. So there are three that are possible suspects. And you're sure no one else seems sus? What if one of you are playing low key mafo (other than Shad and Gajeel)? I guess the accused ones actions speak the loudest, but I'm going to ask again. Are you sure? Because if I die tonight, no one will be able to tell the difference anyways. I know we've got time, but I want it crystal clear who is ye and nah on who.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You don't need to answer now, just know I want this as final answer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Top three sus.

1
2
3

Put them in that order if you would please.
It will depend on what happens with the lynch, if we got for the low number continent, and miss again, then you should check one of the 2 left there.

If we don't miss and get the janitor, then you have better chances in the full continent.

If we don't miss but get the traitor or another mafia then look for the janitor.

I can give you a list of players in either continent but after today lynch we can't talk anymore, so you gotta start making your own list of suspect.

~
@Equaling Heaven
Brandish, MarmaladeSky and digitaldude.

I don't like how brandish disappeared from the thread with Imperium after that close call.

I think mafia tend to do this, they can't play as much after a near death experience, let see if they show up today.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
And you're sure no one else seems sus? What if one of you are playing low key mafo (other than Shad and Gajeel)? I guess the accused ones actions speak the loudest, but I'm going to ask again. Are you sure? Because if I die tonight, no one will be able to tell the difference anyways. I know we've got time, but I want it crystal clear who is ye and nah on who.
One thing at a time. Let's finish the business on the left continent first, then we proceed with the right one. We gain nothing from suspecting and voting our continent right now. Sure we can start investigating them and ask its inhabitants questions, but in such a small pool of players and the possibility to get rid of the Janitor, we should focus on the left side. It's going to greatly handicap the mafia team.

If you die, then that's it. We'll hope for another detective or find the remaining scums without the help of a detective. I realize it sounds harsh, but it's part of the game.

No need to stress Slay, we got this :D
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
One thing at a time. Let's finish the business on the left continent first, then we proceed with the right one. We gain nothing from suspecting and voting our continent right now. Sure we can start investigating them and ask its inhabitants questions, but in such a small pool of players and the possibility to get rid of the Janitor, we should focus on the left side. It's going to greatly handicap the mafia team.

If you die, then that's it. We'll hope for another detective or find the remaining scums without the help of a detective. I realize it sounds harsh, but it's part of the game.

No need to stress Slay, we got this :D
Okay, thank you. :)
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What if the traitor is imperium?

It would explain saving somebody D1
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
What if the traitor is imperium?

It would explain saving somebody D1
Could be a fluke, may be that they are. You've got a reason to be sus of them, is there any way they could be innocent though? I get this weird feeling someone is being sneaky and setting things up.

Though I did notice something but maybe I'm being dumb but...Did you notice that Digital Dude voted for Brandish two days in a row? I don't recall they gave a good reason why. Do you think that's odd, or am I over thinking things? I feel like something is missing here. They haven't said anything super sus, so that just makes them more sus to me.

And what of the others? Can you narrow down their movements at all to being innocent or guilty? And what of Marmalade? I keep seeing that name crop up here and there too. I may investigate them at some point too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seeing if I'm not DED soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top