Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Imperium what the civic you can research today?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
We know there are likely two killing parties, we know two kills came from your home continent.
So the best cover was for me to stay quiet, not vote and almost get hostkilled?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You didn't say you will use it did you?
Use what?

But I still die dude. And I don't have strong ideological reasons to look forward to death. :|
But you also barely participate, and you revealed bomb instead of baiting. If anything, death will do you good.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Gajeel I said cowboys are mentee not mentor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Use what?



But you also barely participate, and you revealed bomb instead of baiting. If anything, death will do you good.
Ok let start from the beginning.

There is a high chance there is a mentor that recruiter day 1, his mentee will go for cowboy and shot somebody, if the mentee dies, the mentor will recruit again, if the mentee kills a mafia he will gain trust, if he kills a townie he may get lynched and mentor recruit again.

No matter what happens mentor is happy.

People all don't forget tomorrow
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Gajeel I said cowboys are mentee not mentor
There is no mentor in such a small game Shad. I've stated that I would go Vigilante if Town wants it. Cowboy is one of my favourite roles, so of course I would be eager to use it, but I'm willing to make an exception if we're in trouble and town looks like they want to win.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So the best cover was for me to stay quiet, not vote and almost get hostkilled?
I'm voting brandish and the guy didnt vote, there are many reasons for not being active. Gnut got hostkilled as mafia all the time. Possibly your mafia bro samuel is dead and you are going rogue.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yeah, i got it, i messed up twice.
What I don't understand is how. You mess up the first night that's fine. Mistakes happen. But you don't make an effort to read the mechanics and restrictions in order to properly utilise your role the next night? And if you got a pm the first night saying you're not allowed to target Sam, why wouldn't they tell you that you can't target me the second night?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
There is no mentor in such a small game Shad. I've stated that I would go Vigilante if Town wants it. Cowboy is one of my favourite roles, so of course I would be eager to use it, but I'm willing to make an exception if we're in trouble and town looks like they want to win.
Yeah up to you what you do, even town can go for cowboy, what is sure is the mentee will as well.

Keep this in mind.

Not sure why mentor isn't in this game, I don't have experience playing against that so I won't contradict you. Just that 1 kill N1 means there is a chance a recruitment happened N1 on the right confident, where the second kill comes from. But again doesn't hurt to be on the safe side.

Block James today, and see if tomorrow is 1 or 2 kills
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think if Seraph were in mafia, then I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't catch role misuse possibilities early on.

TPs like SK and mentor are a different story and the 2 deaths on N2 point to that, but there's been no established pattern of double deaths yet. So, still this is something to think about going into D4.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Maybe the hosts thought it wasn’t needed, as the rules are pretty clear :3
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah up to you what you do, even town can go for cowboy, what is sure is the mentee will as well.

Keep this in mind.

Not sure why mentor isn't in this game, I don't have experience playing against that so I won't contradict you. Just that 1 kill N1 means there is a chance a recruitment happened N1 on the right confident, where the second kill comes from. But again doesn't hurt to be on the safe side.

Block James today, and see if tomorrow is 1 or 2 kills
gajeel is prostitute?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm voting brandish and the guy didnt vote, there are many reasons for not being active. Gnut got hostkilled as mafia all the time. Possibly your mafia bro samuel is dead and you are going rogue.
You do realize that my absence hasn't just been since SirSam bit the dust right? This has been going on all game. If i was going rogue i wouldn't put myself in a suicidal position.

What makes you so trusted by the way? You ain't a Protector of any kind, i know that much.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think if Seraph were in mafia, then I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't catch role misuse possibilities early on.

TPs like SK and mentor are a different story and the 2 deaths on N2 point to that, but there's been no established pattern of double deaths yet. So, still this is something to think about going into D4.
It not a poisoner I body guarded asako D1 and I'm still alive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You do realize that my absence hasn't just been since SirSam bit the dust right? This has been going on all game. If i was going rogue i wouldn't put myself in a suicidal position.

What makes you so trusted by the way? You ain't a Protector of any kind, i know that much.
Do you have some information incriminating DD?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

gajeel is prostitute?
No talking to town.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What I don't understand is how. You mess up the first night that's fine. Mistakes happen. But you don't make an effort to read the mechanics and restrictions in order to properly utilise your role the next night? And if you got a pm the first night saying you're not allowed to target Sam, why wouldn't they tell you that you can't target me the second night?
Isn't this a question for the Hosts and not me? How am i supposed to know that. Believe it or not i legit did not have the energy and time to read through those mechanics, from what the Hosts had told me i figured i could use my action only on people from the same continent as me. Didn't stop to think it would change the following nights.

I only knew about this coastline and Mountain thing through people talking about it in the thread too, whenever i had a second of time.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Imperium

I have to go for about an hour or so. Will be back before the day ends.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Depends on what he claims to be.
Police officer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Imperium
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Police officer
Has there been a day kill since the start of this game? I haven't seen any. His role is practically useless. Doubt Hosts put a role like that in when there isn't a counter part to it. Don't think any Assassin would wait 2 Days to use an action and opt for Night Kills instead. Not with the players we got in this game anyway.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Leaving as well now

votekill Imperium
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@Imperium what the civic you can research today?
Ive been aiming to go for necromancer. As I think it's useful late games, especially if a doc or set dies before. So I have to chose hider or restless spirit, haven't made my mind up yet. Might chose hider.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, why am I suddenly being mobbed now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top